Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - 'Something Beautiful'

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post
54 minutes ago, despy said:

she actually spilled the tea @ her Harper's Bazaar interview! here's what we know about the album so far

 

- She wanted the album to feel like a specific runway show (Mugler, to be exact hence why she's wearing a Mugler piece on the album cover).
- Mandy (2018 horror movie) is also a reference to this album. It's one of Miley's all-time favorite films ever.
- She reached out to Panos Cosmatos (director of Mandy) for the project. He's involved with the visuals. There will be a visual/film that accompanies the album.
- Cosmatos says the album is "more experimental than anything Miley's ever done, but in a pop way that i love".
- Miley describes the vibe as "hypnotizing and glamorous," adding, "It's a concept album that's an attempt to medicate somewhat of a sick culture through music."
- About the visuals/album, Miley says: "My idea was making The Wall (Pink Floyd), but with a better wardrobe and more glamorous and filled with pop culture."

sounds like AOTY to me

 

wlz-ogwlz.gif

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 109.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kyliefever2002
    kyliefever2002

  • Witnessed ET
    Witnessed ET

    Miley might be my favorite artist at the moment tbh. She's so versatile, her personality is to die for, she's always VERY authentic and none of that pretentious **** that other female popstars do, and

14 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

now why is everyone asking for her to do a new this song or new that song when we all know miley always brings something new to the table and thats what we love her for...

Like... as if there aren't more than enough other girls who do more or less the same thing every album they could go to for rehashes of older songs :suburban:

7 hours ago, Green said:

OMG :jonny5:

 

But not again blocked by Morgan. He's releasing on May 16th but his album has like 500 songs and he's gonna pull a Taylor and stay there for more than 10 weeks  :doc:  (unless Miley opens with 300k or something around that)

ESV debuted at #3 though, so it wouldn't have been #1 even without Morgan

49 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

now why is everyone asking for her to do a new this song or new that song when we all know miley always brings something new to the table and thats what we love her for...

miley is a chameleon & shes done almost every genre so we want the genre that was unappreciated to get her flowers 

I'm kinda excited … I LOVEDDDD PH, but honestly didn't even fully listen to ESV… but I'm here again for the ride :ryan3:

Am I the only one who thinks she looks like Dolly Parton in the face on this album cover? Like, obviously in a positive way. She looks gorgeous. Totally left field album cover imo, it's very different. I like it a lot!

I'm here for this.

Every now and again I bust out my Bangers album to really get my juices flowing.

I wonder how this will be socially and thematically

spacer.png

I really don't get why the brightness on the album cover is so low. It feels like an afterthought. If they edited the lighting better, it would be stunning.

14 minutes ago, vipanonymous said:

Hope it's more Dead Petz and less ESV

& if i said dead petz is her best album....

1 minute ago, Garbaj said:

& if i said dead petz is her best album....

It kinda is :mandown:

Really unsure why everyone shades ESV. I honesty think it's a solid project! Many bops!

 

 If i love this album! This will be 3 albums in a row! I must stan ha :duca:

Edited by Appletree

ESV randomly grew on me in the past few months, but I still am graving a Plastic Hearts follow-up :gaycat1:

not selena, ariana and miley releasing in a span of 2 months ahh my faves :WAP:

the album cover is stunning and I just know she's gonna top herself once again

 

Gm23nwpaQAANIHv?format=jpg&name=large

 

an ICON :WAP:

1 hour ago, Garbaj said:

& if i said dead petz is her best album....

 

Now that I think about it, didn't she or the magazine from the winter mention that the sound was inspired by the high fashion runway? I looked up the fashion show that some of her outfits are from - it's very 90s house/pulsating beats, and not so much the Brittany Howard/Shawn type of rock, almost the opposite actually. I do hear the dark horror theme throughout the fashion show in the house music, but I'm curious how the sound is now. It's been described as "pop" confirmed by Shawn or Miley (idr tbh), but the assumptions give soft rock. Hmm I guess we may find out tomorrow in the trailer.

I imagine she has the SNL 50 finale booked, and will perform 2 songs on May 17th 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.