Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - 'Something Beautiful'

Featured Replies

Woke up so excited for today cause in a few hours we're getting TRAILER OF THE VISUAL ALBUM AHHHH MILEGEND :wanda:

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 108.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kyliefever2002
    kyliefever2002

  • Witnessed ET
    Witnessed ET

    Miley might be my favorite artist at the moment tbh. She's so versatile, her personality is to die for, she's always VERY authentic and none of that pretentious **** that other female popstars do, and

2 hours ago, georgechxng said:

Now that I think about it, didn't she or the magazine from the winter mention that the sound was inspired by the high fashion runway? I looked up the fashion show that some of her outfits are from - it's very 90s house/pulsating beats, and not so much the Brittany Howard/Shawn type of rock, almost the opposite actually. I do hear the dark horror theme throughout the fashion show in the house music, but I'm curious how the sound is now. It's been described as "pop" confirmed by Shawn or Miley (idr tbh), but the assumptions give soft rock. Hmm I guess we may find out tomorrow in the trailer.

She did! and i mentioned that on the previous page. She gave those details on her Harper's Bazaar interview last December..

She said she wanted to serve Mugler-type fashion show hence why she's wearing Mugler pieces on the pics that were released so far.

2 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

I imagine she has the SNL 50 finale booked, and will perform 2 songs on May 17th 

one can hope....

 

wlz-ogwlz.gif

15 hours ago, hausofdave said:

releasing the same day as Morgan is a choice...

She may get blocked but atleast the music will be good :loki:

Edited by burninredhot

Everything about this is so intriguing. The concept, the album art, the references :jonny6:

So excited !!!

 

I've heard from a few leaker friends that there are 2 songs on this project that are new mixed ESV outtakes but those hoes lie all the time

15 hours ago, hausofdave said:

releasing the same day as Morgan is a choice...

Morgan is dropping 2 weeks before she does... she still has a chance to get blocked but it's fine as long as the music is giving

9 minutes ago, AshleyLovescats887 said:

So excited !!!

 

I've heard from a few leaker friends that there are 2 songs on this project that are new mixed ESV outtakes but those hoes lie all the time

Golden Burning Sun & Give Me Love

42 minutes ago, AshleyLovescats887 said:

So excited !!!

 

I've heard from a few leaker friends that there are 2 songs on this project that are new mixed ESV outtakes but those hoes lie all the time

It's true, and these two songs already make me love Something Beautiful more than ESV, and it says a lot since I love ESV and I still listen to something from ESV every day on my walk since it's finally sunny weather here

34 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

Golden Burning Sun & Give Me Love

Golden Burning Sun is my favorite Miley's song and it's not even out yet :WAP:

9 hours ago, skeeyee said:

I'm kinda excited … I LOVEDDDD PH, but honestly didn't even fully listen to ESV… but I'm here again for the ride :ryan3:

Handstand, Jaded, Violet Chemistry, Muddy Feet and River are amazing listen to those

1 hour ago, josesuxx said:

Handstand, Jaded, Violet Chemistry

I honesty think this should have been the single run.
 

1st. Flowers,2nd Jaded, 3rd HS & 4th VC. 

title track lyrics

 

 

Spoiler

Ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah

 

Beautiful, ah, ah, ah
Beautiful, ah, ah, ah, ah
Beautiful, ah, ah, ah
Beautiful, ah ah ah, ah
Beautiful, ah, ah, ah
Beautiful, ah, ah, ah, ah
Beautiful, ah, ah, ah
Beautiful, ah, ah, ah, ah

 

I'm losing my way in this night
Walking away from the light
Surrender will be my escape
Breaking the walls of my mind


I'm one step ahead of the truth
I hear what I want to hear and I hear you

And if I lie with you long enough
I can see the things I'm dreaming of
Let's go through the ritual
Until everything is beautiful

Beautiful
Beautiful

 

I'm getting a taste for this high
For bending the rules of what's right
But fooling myself feels so sweet
Reality looks black and white
Pulling the ripcord, I dive
It's a cardboard kingdom, but it makes me feel that

If I lie with you long enough
I can see the things I'm dreaming of
Let's go through the ritual
Until everything is beautiful

Beautiful
Beautiful

 

And now I'm traveling at such blissful speed
No need to think of this velocity
The things I feel begin to fade to black
Now I've burned my map and I won't go back

'Cause if I lie with you long enough
I can see the things I'm dreaming of
Let's go through the ritual
Until everything is beautiful

And if I lie with you long enough
I can see the things I'm dreaming of
So let's go through the ritual
Until everything is beautiful

 

Beautiful, ah, ah, ah, ah
Beautiful, ah, ah, ah, ah
Beautiful, ah, ah. ah, ah

 

 

43 minutes ago, Kern said:

title track lyrics

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah

 

Beautiful, ah, ah, ah
Beautiful, ah, ah, ah, ah
Beautiful, ah, ah, ah
Beautiful, ah ah ah, ah
Beautiful, ah, ah, ah
Beautiful, ah, ah, ah, ah
Beautiful, ah, ah, ah
Beautiful, ah, ah, ah, ah

 

I'm losing my way in this night
Walking away from the light
Surrender will be my escape
Breaking the walls of my mind


I'm one step ahead of the truth
I hear what I want to hear and I hear you

And if I lie with you long enough
I can see the things I'm dreaming of
Let's go through the ritual
Until everything is beautiful

Beautiful
Beautiful

 

I'm getting a taste for this high
For bending the rules of what's right
But fooling myself feels so sweet
Reality looks black and white
Pulling the ripcord, I dive
It's a cardboard kingdom, but it makes me feel that

If I lie with you long enough
I can see the things I'm dreaming of
Let's go through the ritual
Until everything is beautiful

Beautiful
Beautiful

 

And now I'm traveling at such blissful speed
No need to think of this velocity
The things I feel begin to fade to black
Now I've burned my map and I won't go back

'Cause if I lie with you long enough
I can see the things I'm dreaming of
Let's go through the ritual
Until everything is beautiful

And if I lie with you long enough
I can see the things I'm dreaming of
So let's go through the ritual
Until everything is beautiful

 

Beautiful, ah, ah, ah, ah
Beautiful, ah, ah, ah, ah
Beautiful, ah, ah. ah, ah

 

 

Yassssss Miley Minogue!

Chat, will Don't Let Me Down and End of the World be on this album? :khalyan:

3 hours ago, josesuxx said:

Handstand, Jaded, Violet Chemistry, Muddy Feet and River are amazing listen to those

I like jaded and river, I haven't heard the other ones, but I'll check them out, thanks :heart2:

1 hour ago, beyonceparkwood said:

Chat, will Don't Let Me Down and End of the World be on this album? :khalyan:

Streets are saying only End of The World out of the two will make it :ducky:

I'm so excited, oh my god. Been a long while since we've witnessed a great MPG visual album. Hoping she delivers... but seeing the cover art, I know she will.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.