Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - 'Something Beautiful'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 109.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kyliefever2002
    kyliefever2002

  • Witnessed ET
    Witnessed ET

    Miley might be my favorite artist at the moment tbh. She's so versatile, her personality is to die for, she's always VERY authentic and none of that pretentious **** that other female popstars do, and

1 hour ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

I loveeee that she is doing something different and changing up the format of how she releases IE no lead single and all the visuals at once. Feels like after the success of "Flowers" she feels validated as an artist & no longer cares about doing stuff to get hits.

mte! she already been through both "albums artist" and "singles artist" moments in her career. Flowers felt like a victory lap.

9 minutes ago, WalkingOnAir said:

Hey friends, sorry to ask this again.

I remember reading somewhere here at this thread the name of the movies which inspired this project's visuals but I don't remember those names. Could someone tell me, please?

 Thank you very much in advance :hug:

Panos Cosmatos' Mandy and Alan Parker's Pink Floyd - The Wall

Edited by mathekr

1 hour ago, Cqmerqn said:

Kind of off topic, but do we think Miley, her label and her team expected Flowers to be a hit?

i don't think they did

3 minutes ago, mathekr said:

Panos Comastos' Mandy and Alan Parker's Pink Floyd - The Wall

Thank you!!! :heart2:

1 hour ago, georgechxng said:

The sound of the trailer sounds like her unreleased Mirror :bird: (the original rock sound before ESV turned into ESV type sounds)

the way it absolutely fits the sound we heard in the trailer :jonnycat: that was a great one

i would love a rock-ified Golden Burning Sun to be included on this album as well

Edited by despy

It sounds like PH from what I heard in the trailer:flame: Endless Yeast Infection found dead in a ditch

I love it, but I feel like this visual albums projects always flop besides Beyonce's, but it sounds and looks fantastic, she's one of the very few artist that you can clearly see evolving and maturing album after album :clap3:

 

I was her #1 hater during Bangerz but now I admire her a lot.

  • Author
19 minutes ago, mileytayIor said:

There's a track called "WALK OF FAME" :WAP:

edit: nvm i read it wrong

 

Edited by kyliefever2002

3 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

were so back!

 

 

 

I wasn't really excited, ESV wasn't good nor bad. 

 

But woow, she is putting her back into it!!!

 

Is that Naomi? 

16 minutes ago, TryMe said:

I wasn't really excited, ESV wasn't good nor bad. 

 

But woow, she is putting her back into it!!!

 

Is that Naomi? 

yep!

 

 

 

i really hope she will release the lead, an era always feel empty without it :chick3:

I NEED the track list!!

 

Also, considering this is a visual album, I need vinyls and CDs with DVDs NOW!!! Melanie did it for K-12 and Beyoncé for self-titled and LEMONADE so I know Miley can.

I am so hyped by those trailers, it looks SO GOOD, and you know that Miley is probably at her artistic peak, her confidence level seems to be very high at the moment, so she is probably aiming to showcase more of her artistry. Here for it!

The trailer is so flipping good it's shocking me honestly. This will be her definitive magnum opus.

I've watched the trailer probably 10 times already just trying to notice different things each time. She is really on her way to show the these new pop girls how it's done :duca:

i'm actually so excited i can't take it. she was always the fav of mine i wanted to give us a visual album but it seemed so far fetched AHHH. 

 

thank god the album is coming before the film too cus i'm starved sorry

The visuals look so good and I love that trailer!

 

I'm not gonna jump to "her magnum opus!!" until I hear the actual music though because her output sonically hasn't been the most engaging thing (to me) since Plastic Hearts but all the signs are there :clap3:

the LiveNation sticker in the trailer, we getting that good payola :sabrina:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.