Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - 'Something Beautiful'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 109.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kyliefever2002
    kyliefever2002

  • Witnessed ET
    Witnessed ET

    Miley might be my favorite artist at the moment tbh. She's so versatile, her personality is to die for, she's always VERY authentic and none of that pretentious **** that other female popstars do, and

i have a feeling she is going to HMHAS this and not release a single until the album release

Honestly at first I thought I'd rather have the album and visuals together but it must mean that the album is cohesive and strong enough to stand alone as a sole audio experience and not reliant on visuals. 

 

This way, we get the hype of an album release and then a week or two later, we get visuals which will push the album again… It means the fans/GP give an idea which song to push since apart from Flowers they aren't the best at choosing..

 

Fans chose Angels Like You and that's a streaming hit with no push at all, could have something similar which they then promo to have it be a smash :keir:

Honestly it's been really interesting (and not all that surprising) seeing which pop stars are soaring vs. sinking in their 30s.

 

Gaga and Miley are making the best work of their careers and pushing boundaries STILL after all these years.

 

Can't believe two of my faves are dominating 2025 like this :agaycatabra:

25 minutes ago, BlahBlahBlah said:

Trailer song's vibe is very Handstand but with more guitar, ahhhh :duca:

I thought so too! Especially with that talking part at the end!

 

Mildred is going to snatch, I'm excited :alexz:

Trailer looks amazing! Got me 100% hooked. Love it & will be streaming. :bird:

8 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

 

 

This is actually very sweet.

17 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

 

 

this is sweet but also stay away from them 

18 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

 

 


He can keep his unrequested comments private after dissing Miley like he did. And I'm not even going to mention the sister.

 

Protect Milegend at all costs :fish2:

Edited by WalkingOnAir

19 minutes ago, Vegvisir said:

Honestly it's been really interesting (and not all that surprising) seeing which pop stars are soaring vs. sinking in their 30s.

 

Gaga and Miley are making the best work of their careers and pushing boundaries STILL after all these years.

 

Can't believe two of my faves are dominating 2025 like this :agaycatabra:

and who comes to mind for the other bucket? do tell...

 

:sabrina:

I can't wait to see the movie in the theaters!!!! I just know I will watch it thousand times :WAP:

Hi, sisters! Are there any alternate cover vinyls for us collectors? 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, justin. said:

Hi, sisters! Are there any alternate cover vinyls for us collectors? 

nope, at least not yet 

4 minutes ago, justin. said:

Hi, sisters! Are there any alternate cover vinyls for us collectors? 

At this moment, no

7 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

and who comes to mind for the other bucket? do tell...

 

:sabrina:

I'll leave that for the girlies to figure out :clack:

Hey friends, sorry to ask this again.

I remember reading somewhere here at this thread the name of the movies which inspired this project's visuals but I don't remember those names. Could someone tell me, please?

 Thank you very much in advance :hug:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.