Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - 'Something Beautiful'

Featured Replies

THE VISUALS OMFG :WAP:

 

She's about to deliver her Magnum Opus I can feel it and the cherry on top is a visual album :duca:

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 109.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kyliefever2002
    kyliefever2002

  • Witnessed ET
    Witnessed ET

    Miley might be my favorite artist at the moment tbh. She's so versatile, her personality is to die for, she's always VERY authentic and none of that pretentious **** that other female popstars do, and

easily will be AOTY contender imo should've made more noise in ATRL :jonny:

Why does everything look so perfect so far :jonny2: 

 

my expectations are so high right now. Take the whole year sis!

She's clearing trying to build up major hype, and the visuals & cover look top tier. I'm interested to see how this strategy works, will it = big first week numbers. It's really difficult to see what works anymore for established artists in the streaming / tiktok era. I hope this is huge for her, she deserves it as she is such an incredible talent. (ps I'm still pissed she didn't release Jaded as the second single before ESV was released - truly the hit that got away - followed up by a moderate hit & third single on album release = Rose Colored Lenses :chick3:)

Edited by JT55331

2 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

2XjP7Vs.gif 2XjP7Vs.gif 2XjP7Vs.gif 2XjP7Vs.gif 

i hope you don't mind me making this my new pfp <3

I'm obsessed with everything so far, also I'm very intrigued with the album sound

I still want a  strong lead single tho

IM SO READY AND NOT READY AT ALL FOR THIS ALBUM all i need is it to be cohesive and make sense as a whole project unlike her previous release i hope this is experimental as dead petz, raw as plastic hearts and strong as bangerz UGHHHH CANT IT COME SOONER

Random and pointless comment but I don't like how it says "soundtrack" available on Columbia records on the credits screen. I will not be referring to her 9th studio album as a soundtrack, no ma'am.

  • Author
1 hour ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Random and pointless comment but I don't like how it says "soundtrack" available on Columbia records on the credits screen. I will not be referring to her 9th studio album as a soundtrack, no ma'am.

maybe there'll be a score soundtrack for the movie 

She should release everything all together. Why would the visuals in June?

Anyway, stunning, superb, diva, can't wait!!

I wonder what the strategy is of releasing the album BEFORE the film… I'm hoping the film will be coming that next Friday, June 6. But I guess she wants us the listen to the music before seeing the film. I feel like most artists would want it simultaneously, but I will trust her vision

1 hour ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Random and pointless comment but I don't like how it says "soundtrack" available on Columbia records on the credits screen. I will not be referring to her 9th studio album as a soundtrack, no ma'am.

I think its just for aesthetic purposes, because the press release refers to it as her 9th studio album lmao

1 hour ago, perfectillusion204 said:

I wonder what the strategy is of releasing the album BEFORE the film… I'm hoping the film will be coming that next Friday, June 6. But I guess she wants us the listen to the music before seeing the film. I feel like most artists would want it simultaneously, but I will trust her vision

I mean isn't that exactly what Bey has cited as a reason not to release visuals with the music anymore, because she wants people to focus solely on the music first and not get distracted by the visuals on the very first listen. Wouldn't surprise me if Miley has the same thought process.

wow the visuals look outstanding, hope the music matches the hype

1 hour ago, Cardcaptor Sakura said:

She should release everything all together. Why would the visuals in June?

Anyway, stunning, superb, diva, can't wait!!

I mean the album is coming may 30th. Even if it's a month after it's not that bad and builds up the hype

Everything so far looks genuinely great. I'm cautiously perched! I hope this is a love child of Dead Petz/Plastic Hearts.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.