Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

The HQ Thread | 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 8.9k
  • Views 280.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Let. There. Be. DARKNESS!     The dark theme has returned. 

  • Just to update:   - The issue with the dark theme is what caused the latest site issue.   - Guests are permanently disabled and will not be re-enabled until/if the owner resurfaces

  • DoctorIce
    DoctorIce

    When the sun goes down And the Banned won't play I'll always remember us this way  

Sydney Sweeney being the reason why racist ATRLers are finally, openly exposing their true white supremacist selves after so many subtle racist comments and microaggressions over the years. She might be a hero after all. 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
9 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

can someone tell me the steps for appealing a point 

Usually you would submit a help request. In this case there’s no need. Your point will stand and you should be thankful that it wasn’t a more severe warning from the issuing mod. 

2 minutes ago, Rian said:

Usually you would submit a help request. In this case there's no need. Your point will stand and you should be thankful that it wasn't a more severe warning from the issuing mod. 

so unprofessional ryan... I've done a request but I guess your personal feelings tells me how it will be handled. Good to know this is how users are treated when they disagree with something you lot have done.

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
10 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

so unprofessional ryan... I've done a request but I guess your personal feelings tells me how it will be handled. Good to know this is how users are treated when they disagree with something you lot have done.

Bro, it’s not about disagreeing. The mod explained the situation and I would be annoyed too. 
 

You and I had never had an issue and I hope we don’t in the future. I’m sorry if my tone seemed hostile. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.