August 1, 20251 yr comment_28040789 1 minute ago, hoax said: This being the lived experience for some people baby what was that Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/247/#findComment-28040789 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28040820 4 minutes ago, RideOrDie said: baby what was that When the banner vanished before I could get HQ to load so I could leave some feedback Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/247/#findComment-28040820 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28040830 Let's hear for the Man Banner Of The Year Hour Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/247/#findComment-28040830 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28040930 I thought light mode was celebrating the 6 week anniversary of the acclaimed 'I quit' by Haim but I guess not Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/247/#findComment-28040930 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28040944 32 minutes ago, hoax said: This being the lived experience for some people 24 minutes ago, hoax said: When the banner vanished before I could get HQ to load so I could leave some feedback You better stop Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/247/#findComment-28040944 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28041228 I support ATRL remaining 'private' to guests PERMANENTLY. IDK feels more secure like this. All the new members should be referrals. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/247/#findComment-28041228 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28041707 ddd I understand that Taylor breaks a lot of streaming records and that it's just good practice to merge most of the threads into the broader streaming thread for the sake of cleanliness, but surely Cruel Summer crossing the 3B mark (only the second female song EVER, and first by an ATRL fave, to do it) is worthy of its own thread staying open so that members who don't follow her streaming thread can see and comment on it, right? At a certain point we're just not going to be allowed to open any thread with Taylor as the subject because it'll just get merged into Base or the streaming/charts threads All love to whoever makes those calls, and I've had no issue with the practice in the past with the accomplishments that got threaded by excited people every day (especially during the TaylorMania peak), but like… if there's one to keep open… Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/247/#findComment-28041707 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr comment_28042084 Horny only dark mode didn't last long bring back cock Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/247/#findComment-28042084 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr comment_28042086 Spoiler I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard ****. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your ****. After that I would very slowly lick the side of your *****. I would swirl my tongue around the head of your ****. Then I'd suck on just the tip of your throbbing hard ****. I would then tickle and lick your balls... you want me to suck your **** already, but not yet. I would gently move my hands around your stomach, tickling it, teasing you. Then I would slowly suck on just the side of your hard ****. You want to be in my mouth so ******* bad. Fine. I would shove you in my mouth, you let out a sigh of relief. I would keep blowing you. In and out. In and out. Faster. Harder. Faster Faster. Harder. you're getting close to cuming. Then I stop. You look at me sad and confused. You just want to cum already. But not yet. I stare into your eyes and wait about 15 more seconds. I can tell how badly you want it. You just want to reach down there and jerk yourself off already. Your ***** is throbbing, every breeze, every slight breath you feel on your **** is agonizing. Finally, I grab your **** with both hands and slowly start jerking you off. I get faster. Then I put you into my mouth, sucking you so hard. Right before you cum I stop. I then slowly lick the tip of your **** over and over. Each lick is so pleasureful and sends a wave of need through your body. After doing this for about a minute I can tell you're about to be pushed over the edge. I get on top of you and start riding you fast. Squeezing the muscles of my *****. Then I feel your slimy, hot cum explode inside me. You fall back with relief. Your hot sweaty body glistening. I've satisfied you. Now its your turn... what will you do to me, sex god? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/247/#findComment-28042086 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28042154 29 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said: Horny only dark mode didn't last long bring back cock It’s coming! Remember it’s for LGBTQs and thembos! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/247/#findComment-28042154 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr comment_28042169 4 minutes ago, Rian said: It's coming! Remember it's for LGBTQs and thembos! I saw your post after haha, fair fair Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/247/#findComment-28042169 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28042303 I fear its toke to remove @Xtina23 's reaction privileges again Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/247/#findComment-28042303 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr comment_28042501 1 hour ago, penguintim said: I fear its toke to remove @Xtina23 's reaction privileges again And some recently restored thread making privileges too Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/247/#findComment-28042501 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr comment_28042600 How do I make a thread Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/247/#findComment-28042600 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28042622 22 minutes ago, AriankaPetty said: How do I make a thread it hasn't changed in the last few years, you should know! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/247/#findComment-28042622 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr comment_28042830 2 hours ago, AriankaPetty said: How do I make a thread Don't? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/247/#findComment-28042830 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr comment_28043091 4 hours ago, punisher said: it hasn't changed in the last few years, you should know! STOP harassing me Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/247/#findComment-28043091 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr comment_28043669 I hope our mods see the ugly behavior Katycats are displaying here on a regular basis, jumping into every Kesha-related thread Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/247/#findComment-28043669 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr comment_28044034 On 8/1/2025 at 8:30 PM, Dear Reader said: I see I struck a nerve I also see you contribute a lot with downvotes here! Keep doing your best Omg the ratio LMAO everytime I post in here I'm getting whacked Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/247/#findComment-28044034 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28044094 11 minutes ago, KFC said: Omg the ratio LMAO everytime I post in here I'm getting whacked your own fault for coming for the Mother Teresa of ATRL Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/247/#findComment-28044094 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr comment_28044121 1 hour ago, Rino said: I hope our mods see the ugly behavior Katycats are displaying here on a regular basis, jumping into every Kesha-related thread @glitch's gif is sending me Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/247/#findComment-28044121 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr comment_28044222 Maybe its just me, but are the Spotify links not currently embedding? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/247/#findComment-28044222 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28044281 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/247/#findComment-28044281 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr comment_28044299 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/247/#findComment-28044299 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr comment_28044586 I love the 'recently updated topics' being filled with topics updated fifteen minutes ago Is focus gonna fully shift towards the Discord or will there still be some trying to keep this forum alive and kicking (and who knows, fix some issues), even tho the owner issue makes it nearly impossible? Also: Things I love about ATRL being cut off for guests: - It runs smoother - Less money for the owner from advertising Things I hafe about ATRL being cut off for guests: - I can't use Google as a search feature to find topics Edited August 2, 20251 yr by pavi Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/247/#findComment-28044586 Share this post