August 2, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28044859 1 hour ago, pavi said: I love the 'recently updated topics' being filled with topics updated fifteen minutes ago Is focus gonna fully shift towards the Discord or will there still be some trying to keep this forum alive and kicking (and who knows, fix some issues), even tho the owner issue makes it nearly impossible? Also: Things I love about ATRL being cut off for guests: - It runs smoother - Less money for the owner from advertising Things I hafe about ATRL being cut off for guests: - I can't use Google as a search feature to find topics The cache was changed to 15 minutes when we were experiencing constant crashes. If you have constructive criticism, just say so. Being cute about it only serves to annoy and isn’t helpful. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/248/#findComment-28044859 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28044864 2 hours ago, Hollywood. said: Maybe its just me, but are the Spotify links not currently embedding? I was having a problem with them on a nother forum as well. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/248/#findComment-28044864 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28044871 I would like to report @King Fabray for identity theft Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/248/#findComment-28044871 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr comment_28044883 4 minutes ago, Treacherous said: I would like to report @King Fabray for identity theft Didn't you get your name from an already existing account that was inactive. tread lightly Edited August 2, 20251 yr by King Fabray Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/248/#findComment-28044883 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr comment_28044887 7 minutes ago, penguintim said: I was having a problem with them on a nother forum as well. Maybe its a Spotify problem then. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/248/#findComment-28044887 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28044890 2 minutes ago, King Fabray said: Didn't you get your name from an already existing account that was inactive. tread lightly 1 post vs P*******'s 17.1k posts. not the same at all Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/248/#findComment-28044890 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr comment_28044912 2 minutes ago, Rian said: The cache was changed to 15 minutes when we were experiencing constant crashes. If you have constructive criticism, just say so. Being cute about it only serves to annoy and isn't helpful. Really didn't mean for it to be a hit below the belt! Sorry that it came across like that. I didn't want to make it seem like I'm giving anyone a hard time about a feature like that not working, cause honestly, it's far from being the most important part of this website. Something like that just made me curious about the state of plans for this site, cause I know how much of a struggle it has been for so long, but outside of HQ we don't always hear about the progress (or maybe lack of progress due to owner issues and whatever more). So hope this makes clear it was in no way meant as criticism, more so curiosity about the future of the site now that the Discord is coming along! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/248/#findComment-28044912 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28044945 14 minutes ago, pavi said: Really didn't mean for it to be a hit below the belt! Sorry that it came across like that. I didn't want to make it seem like I'm giving anyone a hard time about a feature like that not working, cause honestly, it's far from being the most important part of this website. Something like that just made me curious about the state of plans for this site, cause I know how much of a struggle it has been for so long, but outside of HQ we don't always hear about the progress (or maybe lack of progress due to owner issues and whatever more). So hope this makes clear it was in no way meant as criticism, more so curiosity about the future of the site now that the Discord is coming along! Sorry, I'm just super sensitive. We're doing the best we can to keep this place going,and are working on potential contigency plans in case something breaks and we can't restore anything. I will have more to say about the discord going forward. Right now, we are in private testing and will be through the rest of the year. The forum is the main draw and always will be,. The plan isn't for the discord to replace ATRL. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/248/#findComment-28044945 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr comment_28044959 27 minutes ago, Treacherous said: 1 post vs P*******'s 17.1k posts. not the same at all Neither are ever posting again so it is in fact the same Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/248/#findComment-28044959 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr comment_28045052 The new HOT feature on the Sydney Sweeney thread is so twitter! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/248/#findComment-28045052 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr comment_28045113 1 hour ago, Treacherous said: 1 post vs P*******'s 17.1k posts. not the same at all what was your old name? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/248/#findComment-28045113 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28045212 28 minutes ago, Katamari said: what was your old name? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/248/#findComment-28045212 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr comment_28045235 7 minutes ago, Treacherous said: Pikachoo? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/248/#findComment-28045235 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr comment_28045238 the new hot! banners are low key tea Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/248/#findComment-28045238 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr comment_28045245 Pikachoo's username was iconic. It didn't need to be changed Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/248/#findComment-28045245 Share this post
August 2, 20251 yr comment_28045517 The orange tag on hot threads is adorbs and cute especially in dark mode. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/248/#findComment-28045517 Share this post
August 3, 20251 yr comment_28045846 4 hours ago, King Fabray said: Neither are ever posting again so it is in fact the same Wait, I thought you were Pikachoo. What happened to him ?? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/248/#findComment-28045846 Share this post
August 3, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28046184 2 hours ago, BrokenMachine said: Wait, I thought you were Pikachoo. What happened to him ?? Yeah @King Fabray what happened to him? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/248/#findComment-28046184 Share this post
August 3, 20251 yr comment_28046232 The hot tags under the popular threads is a cute touch. I could have sworn we had something like this before?! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/248/#findComment-28046232 Share this post
August 3, 20251 yr comment_28046269 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/248/#findComment-28046269 Share this post
August 3, 20251 yr comment_28046350 I hate this gif so ******* bad Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/248/#findComment-28046350 Share this post
August 3, 20251 yr comment_28046510 I love this gif so ******* bad Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/248/#findComment-28046510 Share this post
August 3, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_28046708 when my crush is looking at me so i have to act fun yet mysterious Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/248/#findComment-28046708 Share this post
August 3, 20251 yr comment_28046734 loving the hot topic tag Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/248/#findComment-28046734 Share this post
August 3, 20251 yr comment_28046767 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/248/#findComment-28046767 Share this post