Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Slayyyter - 'STARFUCKER'

Featured Replies

Problematique can suck my balls, this is godly club excellence. 

  • Replies 960
  • Views 76k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    it’s decided, your banned

  • 4th Time Around
    4th Time Around

    Holy **** I just discovered Slayyyter today, where have I been? this album is pop perfection of the highest order. I am bald and I have no choice but to stan The gays better protect Slayyyter because

  • Starchild
    Starchild

    She's so boring 

here again to start the #JusticeForTommy campaign. also the album is great, slayyyter we love u!

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Is it me or ILHW is a bit quiet on Spotify??

turn off “normalize volume” from Spotify settings then restart your app.

Oh this is easily a contender for AOTY. Her love for grand pop music just comes through on every single track. She is a blessing to the pop world.

I was nervous after Out of Time didn’t really excite me but this is her summed up so well as an artist. Everything I liked about her early days and TP are here but it’s fresher and more expensive. So proud of her

Oh god we need S3 and S4 NOW:jonnycat: every single track was perfect since the start to the end

Even though, Miss Belladonna is her worst song to date, SHE DID THAT AGAIN with this album.

The way of improvement since her debut which was also good is excellent.

I'mma need to say I'm so sorry for this, but this album is meant to do c0ke while listening to it lolololol literally what starfuck3rs do obviously. What a club pop perfection!!! I was not expecting to be this slayed by it and I'm so happy I did not listen to the leak. This will sound SO GOOD in a club. She has so much pop reference, I can hear Gaga, Kylie, Kim, and even herself at times. This is her best body of work. :clap3:

 

Great album! I definitely need more time with it. The song that sounded like... EXACTLY like Psychedelic Switch was my favorite :priceless:

Wow this is non stop hit after hit so far.

Lemme move around my sig. :jonny: 

This album is so good :deadbanana:

Girl Like Me stopped my heart :deadvision: god she’s so good at this, like it’s such a joy for someone who clearly loves pop music to be making it

She's like every piece of Charli XCX - Kim Petras - Catchy Gaga that my brain wants to hear.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.