Everything posted by Atlantis
-
AJay stans Cleveland, cries tears of joy
Not the swifties in the quotes trying to guilt-trip the fans that don't.. like the song. You HAVE to love this song or else you're not happy for the mother A cult.
-
Better songwriter: Björk, Fiona Apple, Joni M, Kate B, Taylor Swift or Tori Amos?
Joni > Fiona = Tori > Kate >>> Bjork >>> Taylor Swift
-
The Female-Fronted Rock Bands ATRL Rates: The Landmark Albums of the 1990s
maybe it gotta grow on yall idk
-
The Female-Fronted Rock Bands ATRL Rates: The Landmark Albums of the 1990s
Portishead apparently have two haters though so yeah Linger is wining, unless someone sabotaged it.
-
The Female-Fronted Rock Bands ATRL Rates: The Landmark Albums of the 1990s
Surely it has to be Roads... Linger isn't even all that.
-
The Female-Fronted Rock Bands ATRL Rates: The Landmark Albums of the 1990s
The way no one gaf about the remaining songs
-
The Female-Fronted Rock Bands ATRL Rates: The Landmark Albums of the 1990s
Sour Times should've won. Honestly an awful top 5, don't have any 11 or 12 left. Roads for the win idk
-
The Female-Fronted Rock Bands ATRL Rates: The Landmark Albums of the 1990s
Those 9 songs dropping back to back
-
The Female-Fronted Rock Bands ATRL Rates: The Landmark Albums of the 1990s
Blood On My Hands and Goodbye would reach top 5
-
The Female-Fronted Rock Bands ATRL Rates: The Landmark Albums of the 1990s
Milk is so overrated.
-
The Female-Fronted Rock Bands ATRL Rates: The Landmark Albums of the 1990s
You'll never top the Asking For It hint I fear
-
The Female-Fronted Rock Bands ATRL Rates: The Landmark Albums of the 1990s
The NYC live version is so much better
-
The Female-Fronted Rock Bands ATRL Rates: The Landmark Albums of the 1990s
Wait same... I was gonna say she kinda ended PJ with this song
-
The Female-Fronted Rock Bands ATRL Rates: The Landmark Albums of the 1990s
Horrible results so far, why are all these classics leaving before It Could Be Sweet.
-
Things society normalized, but are actually insane?
Patriotism.
-
The Female-Fronted Rock Bands ATRL Rates: The Landmark Albums of the 1990s
Should've been the boring ass It Could Be Sweet.
-
The Female-Fronted Rock Bands ATRL Rates: The Landmark Albums of the 1990s
So underrated, literally the 2nd best song on the album....
-
The Female-Fronted Rock Bands ATRL Rates: The Landmark Albums of the 1990s
This winner
-
The Female-Fronted Rock Bands ATRL Rates: The Landmark Albums of the 1990s
This was the first time listen for me and it was kinda disappointing (other than the singles). The Sundays did it better idk..
-
The Female-Fronted Rock Bands ATRL Rates: The Landmark Albums of the 1990s
Agree about Mazzy Star, were the Sundays even a thing in 90s? Maybe someone older can educate us but it feels like they became popular like a year or two ago. Nice album though but Blind is kinda better.
-
The Female-Fronted Rock Bands ATRL Rates: The Landmark Albums of the 1990s
I just hope Pedestal isn't gonna be the first Dummy song to leave. Numb can go.
-
Ella Langley exposed for being a deer hunter
She (and all the hunters) should die.
-
What would you do if you won $1 million?
I'd just quit my job and live my life as usual, just with more free time and fun. Sure, I'd buy some more expensive stuff that I can't afford now and give some of it away, but $1 million is a lot... I'd maybe consider investing in some kind of way once I spend a decent portion of it, but that would take me years and years (I own my house, don't ever want kids, I'm not American, etc.). And not to doom (I'm really not THAT kind of person), but I really don't think we have that many decades left on this planet edit: oh I forgot about inflation and stuff. I'd just let someone smarter than me manage that part.
- Should millennial Harry Potter stans grow up already?
-
The Icon Sessions with Taylor Swift, presented by the Recording Academy
I've never before seen a songwriter/any kind of writer make a big deal out of using 'big words' before or being praised for it. And I stan like almost all the iconic singers/songwriters. Idk, Taylor and her fans really operate on a whole different level when it comes to judging and talking about art.