Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Slayyyter - 'STARFUCKER'

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator

the run of erotic electronic, purrr & plastic be like sarah michelle gellar as daphne blake espresso martini oysters with the girls night and they're so right

  • Replies 960
  • Views 75.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    it’s decided, your banned

  • 4th Time Around
    4th Time Around

    Holy **** I just discovered Slayyyter today, where have I been? this album is pop perfection of the highest order. I am bald and I have no choice but to stan The gays better protect Slayyyter because

  • Starchild
    Starchild

    She's so boring 

On 9/12/2023 at 5:13 AM, campelo said:

Is confirmed that the album has a hold it against me sample? :thing:

are you talking about the breakdown in my body?

 

it’s very femme fatale, and defo inspired by hold it against me. i can’t quite hear a direct sample though 

Edited by oshyms

Tommy, tell me do you love me, do you want me? :wave2:
 

Spoiler

Why would she scrap this 

 

Shes kinda spoiling the first listen with these long snippets ddd but shes really coming with AOTY

21 hours ago, Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣 said:

did she ruin Plastic 🫣

No but My Body is absolutely wrecked (from a 5 to a 3) and Purrr too

37 minutes ago, FireFade said:

Dramatic is one of those girls :flame::flame::flame:

 

 

Is that new vocals? 

Did she rework Dramatic ? 
 

i heard new vocals layers and some kind of synth in that snippet

I Love Hollywood! and Dramatic's final mix is so much better, I'm listening through now 

okay the final My Body is so much better :jonny: what are you talking about? 

4 hours ago, theblackestday said:

No but My Body is absolutely wrecked (from a 5 to a 3) and Purrr too

Did the final versions L-word ? 

Not me raking the depth of the web and not finding the final mix :rip:

 

Guess I’ll just wait until friday

the 1-2-3 punch that is Girl Like Me - Tear Me Open and Out Of Time, who'd have known when I was blasting Platform Shoes she'd one day serve perfectly polished, lush pop music :jonny: I love her evolution

7 minutes ago, FireFade said:

AHhhhhHHHHhh

 

 

I'm really scared that she's ruined this song... the live version was such a beautiful experience

47 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

I'm really scared that she's ruined this song... the live version was such a beautiful experience

Oop I thought the same. Even the leak from a few months ago felt like it went off louder. Maybe it builds up through the song.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.