• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freaky Prince

• STARFUCKER

• Pendulum

• Club classic

Begging for a DELUXE next year with...

Teardrops (twist the knife) :jonny:

The fact that teardrops fits perfectly sonically, lyrically & visually for the album. It could've easily replaced any song from the album 

Wow this was so good. Never really listened to her much before Out of Time, but that and the other two singles were so good that I knew I'd like the full album.

Sometimes her vocal mixing annoys me a bit but once you can look past that it's a very solid pop album

As someone who didn't listen to the leak, my first impressions are:

My favourite songs are I love Hollywood, Memories of You, Erotic Electronic, Miss Belladonna, Purr, Tear me Open (this last one gives me massive Kavinsky vibes) 

Overall I love the album, especially the darker disco production choices in the first half. It feels like an upgraded version of Troubled Paradise. For me, this is the best release of the day alongside Yeule's album. 

This is going to be unpopular but my main critique is some of the songs sound way too similar to early Marina and the Diamonds, especially Dramatic and Rhinestone Heart which sound like they belong on The Family Jewels. 

cathy if you read this pls look up tabea blumenschein

album of the year for me. listened to leaks a lot but it makes listening to the mastered record even better, the final are heavenly. i love how much she's growing as an artist. there's such a clear vision for this record and it's hers not some random label dudes so we are probably in for many great records to come

• Like 1

album of the year and i like my body even more than the demo now

2222.thumb.gif.f2bdfd2364d2adfbd2e9d613a

the way she neutered plastic :noparty: it sounds so lifeless and that new verse is so ugly it doesn’t even sound like her :deadbanana2:

but STILL this album is FANTASTIC. PURR SOTY!!!

why are my vinyl orders still not shipped from her store? :rogue:

Edited by sbenci

Miss Belladonna is still that *****, what a song :jonny: 

Top 3 is:

Tear Me Open

Girl Like Me

Miss Belladonna

the visualizers are amazing, I really recommend checking them out especially Purrr and Tear Me Open. She really came through with the music and art direction this area, a visionary!

I’m so obsessed with ILH! :WAP:

I heard the leak months ago and really liked it but haven’t touched it since, but this official release is reinstigating my obsession 

The outro of Girl Like Me gave me vibes of Kylie's Dance Floor Darling

200.gif?cid=a595bef30o955tueojka594zj5ou

Edited by Edgy

The 1 2 3 punch that is Girl Like Me / Tear Me Open / Out Of Time.

Seriously, bend me over and let me take it.

:jonny2:

• Like 1

Why is ATRL sleeping on this QUEEN while being on that K*m girl's dick? :doc:

Similar, but vastly superior music, puts the other one's beauty and face card to shame, effortlessly pulls off what she does without looking try-hard and she's a sweetheart, not an evil edgelord. 

Fix yourselves. 

• Like 2

The album in HQ and in good headphones just takes the experience to another level UGH so heavenly

Dramatic's production hearing it in full detail left me scalped and Memories of You is definitely climbing into my top 3 of the album now

She's just way too good for this world

The way this ended up being the best new release this week. :jonny5: I was NOT expecting to say that especially with Problématique already having come, but whew. Easily clears that and Tension (Scarlet is great too, but it's not really part of this conversation, you know?)

Also I was NOT expecting to see Kim's former BFF Aaron Joseph on the credits. :rip: I wonder if this had anything to do with their split?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.