Everything posted by popularmoonlight
-
Normani
She's acknowledging it for the first time! I feel like she's prepping something special. Also - maybe it will be her biggest crowd yet? The arena she's performing at has a 32k capacity. I don't think it will be 100% full but there will definitely be at least 20k.
- Normani
-
Normani
Wish she was attending the VMAs
-
Normani
Last time she attended a Variety event and said something was coming, we got the album announcement a month later She said it's on the horizon. A new single can't be that far away.
-
Normani
This user has been a hater since day one. They've got a deep hatred for Normani, but can't actually keep talking about her. Ignore it.
-
Normani
There's only 5 artists lined up and it goes from 12pm to 10pm! I have my ticket! Can't believe I'm seeing her after 9 years. I was at the last 5H concert we had over here.
-
Normani
She really needs to put on an hour long concert
-
Normani
If there's one thing i'm sure right now is that I will be there!!! I think they might've tried to get her in Afropunk too! But I'd have to travel to be there so I'm glad it's in my town
-
Normani
I'm losing it right now she's cominggggggg
-
Normani
Yes, this rumor has been going around for a while now. None of the festivals have their line up locked as of yet. Meli Music Festival is announcing new names tomorrow! Set to happen in Oct 17th. The line up in this is really not good but will probably be packed. Batekoo Festival, wish she was in this as it's way more lined up with her branding, is def announcing more people soon, and it's set to happen Nov 14th. And of course, she could be doing Lollapalooza but that's only in March 2027. So not "soon".
-
Normani
Not me suddenly winning There's two festivals happening soon. She could be in either of them
-
Normani
She really be singing everywhere she can X (formerly Twitter)Fifth Harmony Brasil (@5HBrasil) on X🚨 Normani cantando "Wild Side" no evento da NYX Cosmetics.
-
Normani
Lauren is doing a concert here next month! I guess Normani talking about internacional dates got us hyped.
-
Normani
We've been fooled before but we've also never had this many performances and appearances back to back
-
Normani
So nice to hear all this! It's obvious her past manager screwed so many things up. Which is upsetting. But we've seen her more these past few months than we ever had before - that's a good thing. Let's hope they start the new era this year and please let's hope Normani allows Lydia to pick the singles.
-
Normani
Oh, I'm down for this. Can we please get a pop single?
-
Normani
Definitely not a new song, but good regardless. We ready for AugustMani
-
Normani
Those last outfits she performed with did not do it for me. These Aaliyah inspired ones serve her so much better
-
Normani
It was a personal dream of mine to see her perform Try Again and she killed it
-
Normani
So happy to see her on the stage. She's so confident and rocking it. Loved her vocals too!! It would've been nice to see a new song be performed lols
-
Normani
She's not in Kehlani's álbum
-
Normani
Been thinking about this recently and I don't think she'll get booked for festivals without a solo tour first. Even if it's a small one. Why would you book someone for a festival without a clear demand?
-
Normani
What happened? Her performance is tomorrow? lol
-
Normani
I really don't remember the last time she was this active. This didn't even happen while releasing Dopamine lol.
-
Normani
You can tell by her face that she's lying