Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Doogle

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doogle

  1. It's an amazing album. Imagine saying an album with Yuck, Twice, Baby and countless others is a bad album. Even if it was her worst she ate
  2. am unemployed and I wanna do this I think Couldn't keep up with any rates I wanted to do in summer but I have nothing but time now
  3. I don't know these songs!! I can't wait to hear them
  4. Fans of horrid untalented and BOTCHED BTS tried to ruin everything but as always Madonna reigns supreme
  5. As expected everyone tuned out because it's bad. They tuned in for Taylor as we knew. She's obviously not going to be affected by this commercially but she cares more about this than critics so hopefully this'll help her realise more ddd
  6. This album is so good actually I was so into it in 2011, it's very nostalgic now
  7. 39 She was probably inspired by the artist she declared should be a bigger artist https://www.metacritic.com/music/nine-track-mind/charlie-puth
  8. This is really her best project for me maybe. Every single song is hitting and she's served everything I love from her on one album. It's dancey, R&B, smooth production, it's got those fun weird moments… a mixture of everything she does but perfected. I'd just like longer tracks I guess, that's my one issue
  9. Well you know what. At a certain point she had to decide between being a critical darling and making more money / charting more #1 hits. The billionaire status got to her brain. I think a more reasonable take is that she WAS a good songwriter worthy of good scores on her good albums and she now doesn't care about that or keeping her reputation of that intact But anyway seeing the review scores get lower and lower is funny af fhdksjshd
  10. Remix is great! Reminded me of 360 remix, loved hearing Charli talking her story
  11. The future will be purely anecdotal. I heard Fame Is A Gun in the supermarket today so Addison is bigger than your fave
  12. Why do I think it's gonna be good and better than anything on TSLOP maybe im delusional
  13. Buzzing for her but Ain't In LA needs to be a top 10 hit and have its moment. It's still her best song
  14. Not to be that person but that was a re upload because she had already starred in Last Friday Night by August 2011 nnn I remember it was around March 2011 when it went viral A collapse nonetheless and birthed an iconic pop girl
  15. wtf I was in that club on Saturday and that song came on. A girl at the bar said to me "damn you know every word"
  16. This is weird as ****. Your brain is rotted
  17. She just released an amazing new album. Can people listen to that instead
  18. Macklemore on the right side of history is what matters in the long run. Good for him not standing down either We won't forget about O!nk and spineless Ed so quickly
  19. Didn't know we had so many experts on surrogacy!! Funny how everyone's suddenly got an opinion because it concerns Lady Gaga Congrats mama a lot of you need a smack
  20. quick we need to redirect everyone to the Red Velvet remix so they can get a hit
  21. What if I said she was actually God

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.