Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Slayyyter - 'STARFUCKER'

Featured Replies

The only difference I notice with the leaked one and the final one is the vocal crisp clean :katie2:

  • Replies 960
  • Views 76.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    it’s decided, your banned

  • 4th Time Around
    4th Time Around

    Holy **** I just discovered Slayyyter today, where have I been? this album is pop perfection of the highest order. I am bald and I have no choice but to stan The gays better protect Slayyyter because

  • Starchild
    Starchild

    She's so boring 

Miss Bell Peppers didn't really hit for me but I just listened to Erotic Electronic and whew :superman: now I'm excited

  1. I Love Hollywood!
  2. My Body
  3. Dramatic
  4. Miss Belladonna
  5. Girl Like Me
  6. Rhinestone Heart
  7. Plastic
  8. Purr
  9. Out Of Time
  10. Memories Of You
  11. Erotic Electronic
  12. Tear Me Open

My ranking after ~5 listens. The 1-2-3-4 punch of the opening songs is insane :jonny5: 

My Body was my soty until i heard that butchered final mix. Why are some of the vocals so isolated on these songs?? My Body, Girl Like Me, Purrr have all lost some of their punch and those were standouts to me

spacer.png

Rhinestone Heart is the only chop... like why's that Ava Max song on this album? could've been replaced with countless songs that didn't make the cut

10 hours ago, pink lightning said:

 

Hello Cathy, I didnt listen to the leaks send me a free signed vinyl 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

oh she reads atrl for sure :deadbanana2:

shes gonna @ you next time you spill 

 

Kylie Minogue - "Tension" - Page 19 - Music - ATRL

3 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

shes gonna @ you next time you spill 

 

Kylie Minogue - "Tension" - Page 19 - Music - ATRL

i only spill about release dates, she needs to worry about the 14 yo's with russian hacker spyware who are leaking all her demos and sessions

 

also hi cathy PLEASE release heartbreak in stereo, you know tiktok will make it viral and you'll make bank girl

 

200.gif

40 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

i only spill about release dates, she needs to worry about the 14 yo's with russian hacker spyware who are leaking all her demos and sessions

 

also hi cathy PLEASE release heartbreak in stereo, you know tiktok will make it viral and you'll make bank girl

 

200.gif

ahhhhh the romanian sampling BOPDT she definitely needs to release it

 

200.gif

she already said it was impossibly expensive to license that sample 

 

BUT if she reads this we LUV you :heart2:

Slayyyter knows us gays will always support her no matter what and were extremely loyal.

 

Even if the album leaked like 2 years ago, we'll still be streaming this album tomorrow like there's no tomorrow.

 

And ofc we'll always be buying tickets to her sold out shows and merch aka her main income source :bird:

I felt bad about listening to a leak a week ago. You f words have had it for years already? :deadbanana:

she needs to drop "teardrops twist the knife" on the deluxe

 

it's so good :chick3:

I've listened to it once, but removed it from my library to wait for the official stream. I do think she's right about it not affecting the streams anymore, mainly because I've even seen the change in myself where I don't care about leaks AS much and even when they do, most times I like to wait so that I don't go through the hassle of adding it to my library only for it to come out two weeks later and I delete it and start listening again.

It definitely doesn’t affect streams. People much prefer using Spotify/AM to stream music, even if the song already leaked.

 

Since Addison & Kim released their leaked songs I haven’t even touched my local files.

I know for a fact she reads Lanaboards, not sure about here… we love her regardless!

 

I can’t wait to twirl to Dramatic

If she reads this, please release Heartbreak in Stereo~~ it’s a vibe.

 

also, i will stream like crazy tomorrow despite the leaks. Ready. 

4 more hours to go, legit didn't listen to a single leak, I think she deserves it after this much effort on the singles and stuff

Listening for the first time let's go 
Ill share my thoughts after listening for the first time

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.