Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Slayyyter - 'STARFUCKER'

Featured Replies

She is an icon, she has a good ear for pop music that the a-list girlies don't have in ages :gayorkcat2:

  • Replies 960
  • Views 75.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    it’s decided, your banned

  • 4th Time Around
    4th Time Around

    Holy **** I just discovered Slayyyter today, where have I been? this album is pop perfection of the highest order. I am bald and I have no choice but to stan The gays better protect Slayyyter because

  • Starchild
    Starchild

    She's so boring 

Omg Girl Like Me is like a K*m Clarity leftover but in the best way possible 

I think I may have to stan her now cuz she ATE this album down :jonny5:

 

No skips on this album :katie2:

20 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

ahhhhh the romanian sampling BOPDT she definitely needs to release it

 

200.gif

the Romanian bopdt is not the original either

 

200.gif

 

 

Strong and fun album, the first 2 singles snuck up on me over time and overall there are 9-10 hits for me.

 

I hope new fans from this or the last era will go back and realize her early Ayesha'd songs are as good as internet pop can get. The run from Erotic Electronic to Plastic reminds me of that first singles run and makes me happy. I can't remember if she announced tour dates but if she does I'm there (edit: I just bought a meet & greet).

I like her but I'm not a fan of her belting on this album, it can sounds a bit irritating. the girl can SING but that's not necessarily what I'm looking for from her,

I'm way more into her slick precise futuristic-pop cuts.

so far the album is a 7 from me.

Incredible album. Sometimes the production is too much, but she manages not to sound it too irritating.

 

Top 5

 

Rhinestone Heart

I Love Hollywood

Miss Belladona

Girl Like Me

Out Of Time

Best release of the night for me. She has such a classic pop approach that somehow feels so refreshing and nostalgic at the same time. I suppose that's what we'd call TIMELESS music! :clap3: 

 

Girl Like Me is amazing, it sounds like an EMOTION leftover, but not in a bad way. Like one that should have made the album.

ATMnKns.gif

Drugs make this kitty go, "Purr"
Drugs make this kitty go, "Purr"
Drugs make this kitty go, "Purr"
Molly, ***** goin' berserk

ATMnKns.gif

K, you know I need it bad
Coke, you wanna pass that bag
Money, watchin' me throw it back
He want the kitty cat-cat-cat-ow

rhinestone highkey the worst song here lol

 

it's not bad but the melody is too generic and overdone

The production is nothing short of mesmerising, I love the final mixes. 

My ranking:

 

  1. Memories Of You
  2. My Body
  3. Tear Me Open
  4. Miss Belladonna
  5. Plastic
  6. Out Of Time
  7. Girl Like Me
  8. Erotic Electronic
  9. Purr
  10. Dramatic
  11. I Love Hollywood!
  12. Rhinestone Heart

 

:giraffe:

 

 

 

 

 

This is pure pop perfection :clap3: really proud of what artist she's become

Finally it's out. I'm not too mad at some changes, slowly getting used to different tempos and added production quirks. Purr sounds so empty in comparison though, a bummer. 

13 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

turn off “normalize volume” from Spotify settings then restart your app.

It worked, tysm :heart: It’s my favorite song and I was hyperventilating :skull:

I saw the below comment over on Pop Heads and my God it just HIT....

 

Spoiler

…I’ll say it: I think this is the closest any non-big pop girl has gotten to evoking Gaga energy.

 

But like, the Gaga who’s wardrobe was nothing but vintage Versace sunglasses, Hannah Montana lip gloss, 3 spandex bodysuits, and a synthetic hard front wig sewn to her scalp. The Gaga who convinced her friends to join her in terrorizing the streets of LA with a digital camera and a flashlight (sounds familiar). The Gaga that would treat an IKEA parking lot like it was Madison Square Garden. And in spite of all of that, made songs that sounded rich and expensive and she knew it.

 

Because ultimately, what made Gaga so magical wasn’t necessarily just that she was doing a sound no one else was doing, but she was willing to go broke to show you that she knew where music was heading, and this has that factor.

 

The equal proportions of intelligent references and self-aware stupidity, the immense world building with nothing but a good luck pat on the back from FADER and a vision, and just the sheer poptimism of it all. You can tell she loves pop music and gets what makes it special from its prime with how much emphasis she put on not just the music but also the pop. And some may just hear a good album, and that's absolutely fine, but if you get it, you get it.

 

It’s just… such a clever, relentless, earnest, exciting, no-skip album in the classical sense of the word and a great evolution of who Slayyyter is. She really feels like she's operating at full throttle, and scarily with plenty more room for growth.

 

ngl, I've been a stan since BFF was first uploaded to SoundCloud and hearing this makes me so insanely proud. like she's a STAR(FUCKER)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.