Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Slayyyter - 'STARFUCKER'

Featured Replies

Solid album! Cathy has done it again. :clap3:

 

My ranking

 

Miss Belladonna

Dramatic

Girl Like Me

My Body

Memories of You

I Love Hollywood!

Purrr

Plastic

Erotic Electronic

Rhinestone Heart

Out of Time

Tear Me Open

  • Replies 960
  • Views 76.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    it’s decided, your banned

  • 4th Time Around
    4th Time Around

    Holy **** I just discovered Slayyyter today, where have I been? this album is pop perfection of the highest order. I am bald and I have no choice but to stan The gays better protect Slayyyter because

  • Starchild
    Starchild

    She's so boring 

7 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

what does my body remind me of? especially the chorus melody

 

 

7 hours ago, Daddy said:

Same here. It's annoying because it feels like you're THIS close to an answer but the answer never comes. 

The very first part of the intro reminds me of I’m Blue (pretty much the same sound) and the chorus reminds me of Physical by Dua

Saw her live yesterday and she was so good :jonny4:

 

Such great energy and the new songs live were amazing. The gays were living their best life 

Edited by Gavin.

i actually love Rhinestone Heart, it's one of the ones that immediately got stuck in my head

 

anyone know how this is performing compared to TP? i feel like despite the leak there's a lot more hype for this project. my local gays are stanning it more than doja or kylie

Edited by Scandalous

7 hours ago, Daddy said:

Same here. It's annoying because it feels like you're THIS close to an answer but the answer never comes. 

the longer i listen to it the more i feel like the answer is slipping from me and i feel like i will never find it :rip:

3 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

the longer i listen to it the more i feel like the answer is slipping from me and i feel like i will never find it :rip:

I'm just pulling this out of my ass, but This Is What Rock N Roll Looks Like? Idk :rip:

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I'm just pulling this out of my ass, but This Is What Rock N Roll Looks Like? Idk :rip:

i never heard of that song so i don't think :rip: thanks anyways 

14 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I'm just pulling this out of my ass, but This Is What Rock N Roll Looks Like? Idk :rip:

not Porcelain Black :rip: 

Singles def the best songs here. It’s an ok project but unfortunately not stellar for me. 

Ok so this album is nice. 
MB is the best song. 

bops : Body, RH , EE, OOT.

everything else seems forgettable af tbh. 

tbh she should have placed dolce vita as one of the songs here. 

55 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

the longer i listen to it the more i feel like the answer is slipping from me and i feel like i will never find it :rip:

For the longest I was convinced it had some kind of interpolation with this classic but that's obviously not the case. 

 

 

 

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

the longer i listen to it the more i feel like the answer is slipping from me and i feel like i will never find it :rip:

isn't the Carly Rae Jespen song?

4 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

the longer i listen to it the more i feel like the answer is slipping from me and i feel like i will never find it :rip:

i know this isn’t the song you’re looking for but the production on “my body” has “hold it against me” written all over it

 

great album, i’m still working my way thru most of the songs (wasn’t into the singles but my body, girl like me, dramatic are all fire). kinda made me a laugh when she said she isn’t influenced by anyone bc this album has big britney energy (in the best way). it’s like a blend of blackout and femme fatale

Edited by oshyms

Finally got to listen all the way through!

 

The run from Erotic Electronic (which is prob my fave track here) to GLM is insane. I need more time with Dramatic and My Body tbh, the melodies aren’t standing out yet. 
 

“N I can’t stop staring at my own reflectionnnn” she’s so CVNT oh my god :jonny2:

12 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

omg i swear it's like maybe older cheesy pop girl song? like early 2010s? but i might be making **** up :rip: 

Post chorus made me think of commander LOL but that’s all I got 

Wait My Body post chorus kind of gives me We Run The Night by Havana Brown teas too, but also Commander :rip: 

 

I think it’s just a generic pop beat that Slayyyter gussied up and made better

13 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

what does my body remind me of? especially the chorus melody

 

 

13 hours ago, sbenci said:

I’ve been trying to figure this out for the past two months :rip: 

 

13 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

omg i swear it's like maybe older cheesy pop girl song? like early 2010s? but i might be making **** up :rip: 

 

12 hours ago, Daddy said:

Same here. It's annoying because it feels like you're THIS close to an answer but the answer never comes. 

 

5 hours ago, Relampago. said:

 

The very first part of the intro reminds me of I’m Blue (pretty much the same sound) and the chorus reminds me of Physical by Dua

To me it sounds like this a bit

 

 

I actually liked this

 

I mean Purr, Ertoic Electronic & I Love Hollywood! were quite bad but all the pop songs were so catchy! :WAP:

gonna have Dramatic & My Body On loop :katie2:

My ranking order

 

I Love Hollywood!

Purrr

Memories Of You

Plastic

Out Of Time

Miss Belladonna 

Rhinestone Heart 

Girl Like Me

Erotic Electronic

Dramatic

My Body

Tear Me Open

ok finished the album and it was cute :WAP:

 

my rank 

Dramatic

Tear Me Open

My Body

Out of Time

Miss Belladonna

Girl Like Me

Memories Of you

Rhinestone Heart

Plastic

I Love Hollywood!

Erotic Electronic

Purr

29 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

I actually liked this

 

I mean Purr, Ertoic Electronic & I Love Hollywood! were quite bad but all the pop songs were so catchy! :WAP:

gonna have Dramatic & My Body On loop :katie2:

Not the Top 3 :skull:

The thing is I truly do not care for her ‘standard’ pop songs, like I’m not clicking on a Slayyyter album to hear Ava Max demo’s

 

Hello Kitty, Mine, BFF, Devil, Motorcycle, Over This!, Dog House, Purrr, I Love Hollywood!, Girl Like Me, now THOSE are some Slayyyter tunes :WAP:

1 minute ago, Cain said:

Not the Top 3 :skull:

idk maybe they'll grow on me! just didn't catch me first listen :weeps: however I did like plastic after the 2nd listen.

1. Dramatic

2. Miss Belladonna

3. Memories Of You

4. I Love Hollywood!

5. Purr 

6. Erotic Electronic

7. My Body

8. Tear Me Open

9. Out Of Time

10.  Girl Like Me

11. Plastic

12. Rhinestone Heart

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.