Slayyyter - 'STARFUCKER'

Kayseri Mantisi

On 8/2/2023 at 1:01 PM, dangerousalex said:

if there was one song that needed the chop on this album, its Rhinestone Heart. Tommy could've easily taken its rightful place. 

She's never been the best at putting together tracklists. Still can't believe she cut Dangerous & Heaven from TP. 

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freaky Prince

• STARFUCKER

• Pendulum

• sbenci

On 8/8/2023 at 9:14 PM, troubledparadise said:
  Hide contents

tour announcement soon with the first leg starting in october 

is this a dream? I wish so bad to go to see her live :superman:

On 8/9/2023 at 2:14 AM, troubledparadise said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Is she coming to EU?

On 8/2/2023 at 10:01 PM, dangerousalex said:

if there was one song that needed the chop on this album, its Rhinestone Heart. Tommy could've easily taken its rightful place. 

I'm glad we have the same perspective.

She removed one of her best songs from the album.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Janet said:

Yeah rhinestone is not good 

Girl Like Me should’ve been a single over Out Of Time tbh

It would be a good bonus track

13 hours ago, Boysdontcry said:

She's never been the best at putting together tracklists. Still can't believe she cut Dangerous & Heaven from TP. 

HQ Required

she is such a workaholic

we're lucky 

is she releasing a side b? I've seen a few places mention a "Starfucker (Side B)"

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Jtyoung said:

is she releasing a side b? I've seen a few places mention a "Starfucker (Side B)"

Same. I saw a screenshot of some streaming service having a Starfucker deluxe with the Alternate cover as the cover. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Jtyoung said:

if you’re referring to the Qobuz screenshot, it’s fake. everything was realised using HTML and Inspector Function. I don’t think she’ll give us a deluxe since everything l worded for months… even if we deserve it :swan:

11 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

if you’re referring to the Qobuz screenshot, it’s fake. everything was realised using HTML and Inspector Function. I don’t think she’ll give us a deluxe since everything l worded for months… even if we deserve it :swan:

Honestly, I don't spend enough time posting on here to know what I can and can't say, but I saw when it l-worded that there was a "side-b" that seemed to come around the same time and then I saw like two tweets about it when I searched for info. 

On 8/8/2023 at 8:14 PM, troubledparadise said:
  Reveal hidden contents

did you get tickets :coffee:

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, troubledparadise said:

15 days :hippo:

I can't wait to get the boob cover vinyl :jonny: 

The album is so good and I love Hollywood is inspired by that drunk gaga video :rip: 

I love Hollywood and dramatic are my favorite but everything is 10/10

I cant lie, I saw slayyyter open for Tove Lo on the Dirt Femme and she literally made me become a stan in that moment! All 3 singles from this era are HITS i literally am obsessed!!!!!! Will def be going to this tour.

9 hours ago, valisari said:

I cant lie, I saw slayyyter open for Tove Lo on the Dirt Femme and she literally made me become a stan in that moment! All 3 singles from this era are HITS i literally am obsessed!!!!!! Will def be going to this tour.

Literally me :WAP: like, I already knew about her since her Mine and Daddy AF days, but didn’t really click with her mixtape and her debut besides a few songs. This new era is amazing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.