Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Slayyyter - 'STARFUCKER'

Featured Replies

On 8/2/2023 at 1:01 PM, dangerousalex said:

if there was one song that needed the chop on this album, its Rhinestone Heart. Tommy could've easily taken its rightful place. 

She's never been the best at putting together tracklists. Still can't believe she cut Dangerous & Heaven from TP. 

  • Replies 960
  • Views 75.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    it’s decided, your banned

  • 4th Time Around
    4th Time Around

    Holy **** I just discovered Slayyyter today, where have I been? this album is pop perfection of the highest order. I am bald and I have no choice but to stan The gays better protect Slayyyter because

  • Starchild
    Starchild

    She's so boring 

On 8/8/2023 at 9:14 PM, troubledparadise said:
  Hide contents

 

tour announcement soon with the first leg starting in october 

 

is this a dream? I wish so bad to go to see her live :superman:

On 8/9/2023 at 2:14 AM, troubledparadise said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

tour announcement soon with the first leg starting in october 

 

Is she coming to EU?

9 minutes ago, campelo said:

Is she coming to EU?

not confirmed, but it should be in the works

On 8/2/2023 at 10:01 PM, dangerousalex said:

if there was one song that needed the chop on this album, its Rhinestone Heart. Tommy could've easily taken its rightful place. 

I'm glad we have the same perspective.

She removed one of her best songs from the album.

Yeah rhinestone is not good 

 

Girl Like Me should’ve been a single over Out Of Time tbh

3 minutes ago, Janet said:

Yeah rhinestone is not good 

 

Girl Like Me should’ve been a single over Out Of Time tbh

It would be a good bonus track

13 hours ago, Boysdontcry said:

She's never been the best at putting together tracklists. Still can't believe she cut Dangerous & Heaven from TP. 

HQ Required

is she releasing a side b? I've seen a few places mention a "Starfucker (Side B)"

1 hour ago, Jtyoung said:

is she releasing a side b? I've seen a few places mention a "Starfucker (Side B)"

Same. I saw a screenshot of some streaming service having a Starfucker deluxe with the Alternate cover as the cover. 

1 hour ago, Jtyoung said:

is she releasing a side b? I've seen a few places mention a "Starfucker (Side B)"

if you’re referring to the Qobuz screenshot, it’s fake. everything was realised using HTML and Inspector Function. I don’t think she’ll give us a deluxe since everything l worded for months… even if we deserve it :swan:

11 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

if you’re referring to the Qobuz screenshot, it’s fake. everything was realised using HTML and Inspector Function. I don’t think she’ll give us a deluxe since everything l worded for months… even if we deserve it :swan:

Honestly, I don't spend enough time posting on here to know what I can and can't say, but I saw when it l-worded that there was a "side-b" that seemed to come around the same time and then I saw like two tweets about it when I searched for info. 

On 8/8/2023 at 8:14 PM, troubledparadise said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

tour announcement soon with the first leg starting in october 

 

did you get tickets :coffee:

  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, troubledparadise said:

15 days :hippo:

I can't wait to get the boob cover vinyl :jonny: 

The album is so good and I love Hollywood is inspired by that drunk gaga video :rip: 

 

I love Hollywood and dramatic are my favorite but everything is 10/10

I cant lie, I saw slayyyter open for Tove Lo on the Dirt Femme and she literally made me become a stan in that moment! All 3 singles from this era are HITS i literally am obsessed!!!!!! Will def be going to this tour.

9 hours ago, valisari said:

I cant lie, I saw slayyyter open for Tove Lo on the Dirt Femme and she literally made me become a stan in that moment! All 3 singles from this era are HITS i literally am obsessed!!!!!! Will def be going to this tour.

Literally me :WAP: like, I already knew about her since her Mine and Daddy AF days, but didn’t really click with her mixtape and her debut besides a few songs. This new era is amazing

i need her to plan some europe dates in, I have to see this album live :WAP:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.