Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Slayyyter - 'STARFUCKER'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 960
  • Views 76k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    it’s decided, your banned

  • 4th Time Around
    4th Time Around

    Holy **** I just discovered Slayyyter today, where have I been? this album is pop perfection of the highest order. I am bald and I have no choice but to stan The gays better protect Slayyyter because

  • Starchild
    Starchild

    She's so boring 

On 9/23/2023 at 1:04 PM, Carter said:

i bet the fame was on the mood board

look at that, i was right 

 

Edited by Carter

If she won’t be albe to pay the Stereo Love sample, she can always try sampling Mr. Saxobeat (before Ava snatches it)

szatan.gif

Dramatic - Memories Of You - Rhinestone Heart is my top 3 at the moment but who cares, she served and she served HARD. What an album :jonny4:

Erotic Electronic, Girl Like Me and Rhinestone Heart are my top 3 :jonny5:

14 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

Plastic is for the girls with big brains 

Brand new tiiiiiits
Give me a little injectiooooon
My doctor made it look like thiiiiiiiis
And I can't stop staring at my own reflection

 

4jYTEI6.thumb.gif.13ce6b8cfbd5dcac5bc6df 

The 1-2-3 punch of Miss Belladonna, Dramatic and My Body :jonny5:

 

That’s not fair :dies:

Edited by smoore95GAGA

The CD selling out right when I was about to nab a copy...

18 hours ago, Adam’s Eve said:

2:04 onwards on Memories of You got me like

 

spacer.png

Dancing Queen Happy Dance GIF

Finally listening and she literally released THEEE ALBUM OF THE YEAR?!?!?!?! She literally knows exactly what she’s doing. My Body’s little bridge with the synth is PURE late 00s/ early 10s nostalgia :weeps:  Memories of You is INSANE. Rhinestone Heart are you kidding me ?!?!? Excited to finish omg. 
 

but I can confidently say that OHMYGODDDDDD THE CHORUS OF RHINESTONE HEART :jonnycat: this is like a live review I’m so high omg :weeps:  I can confidently say this deserves blow up at any cost. Payola, deals with the devil, gays organizing a march. Canned soup promo. EVERYTHING :WAP:

 

 

3 MORE SECONDS TIL I GET NAKED 

 

dance-death-drop.gif

 

 

Waited to listen to this with some grade A coke just like the lord intended :WAP:

 

Queenie delivered and devoured, so proud of her :WAP:

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

2 hours ago, Obsession said:

The CD selling out right when I was about to nab a copy...

Noooo, me too 😱 they better add more!

Rhinestone Heart is the only skip on this album. What a shitty Ava B-side. Boring, uninspired, basic. 

22 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

Plastic is for the girls with big brains 

Like???? It’s AMAZING

 

Everywhere that I go

******* asking if it’s all sillicone 

I’m always topping the show

I look good *****, yeah I know I know

 

dance-death-drop.gif

 

Half of these are ******* amazing and the other half are……..very boring :rip:

 

but overall so much better than TP and she’s def yet to peak. WILL be catching this tour just to hear Plastic 

Edited by 4Walls

Self-titled > Troubled Paradise > STARFUCKER

 

I love all 3, though.

 

200.gif?cid=a595bef3gkmkwv3u4k3arvn070gf

Next time I go out, the only dr*g I'll ask for is 'My Body'. :wave2:

Edited by Tangane

wish the cd or the alt cover vinyl would make its way outside of the us :duck:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.