Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Slayyyter - 'STARFUCKER'

Featured Replies

She's really about to release a pop perfection, I can't stand it :jonny5:

  • Replies 960
  • Views 75.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    it’s decided, your banned

  • 4th Time Around
    4th Time Around

    Holy **** I just discovered Slayyyter today, where have I been? this album is pop perfection of the highest order. I am bald and I have no choice but to stan The gays better protect Slayyyter because

  • Starchild
    Starchild

    She's so boring 

yeah some of the final versions aren't quite as good as the demos, i hope i get used to them

Between this, Problematique, and Ayesha's alleged album this month, the gays are being FED by the pop gods

1 hour ago, K$Ellie said:

yeah some of the final versions aren't quite as good as the demos, i hope i get used to them

Oh no...

1 hour ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Between this, Problematique, and Ayesha's alleged album this month, the gays are being FED by the pop gods

Plus Scarlet & Tension on Friday! It's going to be a busy week. 


Starf*cker is at the top of my listening list on Friday though :katie2:

 

Spoiler

Ayesha better pull through this month though.... :duca:

Ok the Erotic Electronic music video is such a serve. Maybe her best yet. But I'm still not forgiving her for not fighting for a studio video.

2 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Between this, Problematique, and Ayesha's alleged album this month, the gays are being FED by the pop gods

YAS!

On 9/16/2023 at 9:29 PM, theblackestday said:

No but My Body is absolutely wrecked (from a 5 to a 3) and Purrr too

Purr leaked as well? 
the whole album leaked ? 

1 hour ago, Mydilemma2.0 said:

Purr leaked as well? 
the whole album leaked ? 

The album's masters were leaked last week. I also noticed the differences in mixes because I've played the early leaks way too much lol. It doesn't diminish my love for the songs but there are differences I wish weren't made.

i have to say this 

girl like me final >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> demo 

the adlibs :jonny6:

Oh my, this is so good! My Body, Memories of You, Dramatic and Girl Like Me are pop perfection. Can’t wait to see her in detroit :heart: 

15 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

yeah some of the final versions aren't quite as good as the demos, i hope i get used to them

I didnt listen to the leaks. Which ones?

This album is like 5 listens away from becomig my favorite album :cm:

23 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I didnt listen to the leaks. Which ones?

This album is like 5 listens away from becomig my favorite album :cm:

Miss Belladonna, My Body slightly and Memories of You

but if you haven’t overplayed the demos then you should be good 

It seems like a I’m the only one who legit gonna listen to the full album without listening prior to the leaks and demos

Just now, Mydilemma2.0 said:

It seems like a I’m the only one who legit gonna listen to the full album without listening prior to the leaks and demos

I listened a few times when it leaked, but then I held off because I didn't want to overplaay it by the time it's released

She really botched Purrr :rip: Instead of writing a new verse on that 20 empty verse in the leak, she just removed it and made the song shorter, also made that cunTEA instrumental outro shorter too... :rip:

2 hours ago, Mydilemma2.0 said:

It seems like a I’m the only one who legit gonna listen to the full album without listening prior to the leaks and demos

Same here. I ordered a vinyl to listen in full first. I also try not to overplay singles so I get the full album experience in great quality. I'd rather wait

56 minutes ago, period sis said:

She really botched Purrr :rip: Instead of writing a new verse on that 20 empty verse in the leak, she just removed it and made the song shorter, also made that cunTEA instrumental outro shorter too... :rip:

Oh that's not it. Purr was perfect like it was. :rip:

21 hours ago, Boysdontcry said:

Ok the Erotic Electronic music video is such a serve. Maybe her best yet. But I'm still not forgiving her for not fighting for a studio video.

Nnnn I think she's fighting for video budget a lot. She tweeted about handing in a ton of proposals for a Belladonna video but Fader wouldn't open their purse.

I couldn't resist for a few more days and caved in along with Kylie's album and my god... this is pure pop bliss, a masterclass in what all MPGs should've been doing if I must say!

 

The absolute punch of I Love Hollywood through Erotic Electronic jesus christ I couldn't breatheeee. My Body is so incredible, Memories of You I was not expecting that at all and Rhinestone Heart is so The Fame coded I can't help it but to be my favorite out of all of them. Shoutout to Girl Like Me too, so euphoric I love it. Purrr and Plastic are the ones I couldn't get so much on my first listen but I hope they grow with time.

 

I want a vinyl so bad I think I'll have to snatch a copy only to be on big display in my bedroom. Cathy the absolute MOTHER that you are!

14 hours ago, Mydilemma2.0 said:

It seems like a I’m the only one who legit gonna listen to the full album without listening prior to the leaks and demos

You’re not the only one :WAP:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.