Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Slayyyter - 'STARFUCKER'

Featured Replies

if there was one song that needed the chop on this album, its Rhinestone Heart. Tommy could've easily taken its rightful place. 

  • Replies 960
  • Views 75.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    it’s decided, your banned

  • 4th Time Around
    4th Time Around

    Holy **** I just discovered Slayyyter today, where have I been? this album is pop perfection of the highest order. I am bald and I have no choice but to stan The gays better protect Slayyyter because

  • Starchild
    Starchild

    She's so boring 

scream at the fumes. anyway these 2 need to make the deluxe!

 

 

 

1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

This is excellent, I take it she couldn't clear the sample?

Wait why are people saying she can’t shoot a video? Budget stuff ?

4 hours ago, SpaceOddity said:

This is excellent, I take it she couldn't clear the sample?

She said on a tiktok live that the sample was too expensive 

Tommy lowkey gives me Tommy by RALPH so I wonder if that’s why it’s not on the album 

Heart break in stereo needs to be released on the deluxe like what a bop!

On 7/25/2023 at 3:38 AM, HonourableVomit said:

and I'm saying the adults who like the Throatzilla chanteuse won't be bothered by the word ****, and that's her target demographic for the kind of art she likes to make. It makes no sense to try to bring in people who are uncomfortable with the word **** when her shows will be inherently more shocking to them. 

what about her shows are shocking?

On 7/25/2023 at 5:58 AM, dumbsparce said:

Has anyone watched her 69 questions video with Grindr? I thought it was lovely.

is this a real thing cause chile...

On 7/25/2023 at 6:28 PM, dangerousalex said:

the way i discovered slayyyter right before BFF took off when she was in the same charli xcx twitter stan gc I was in back in 2018 dsjkndjnknjksds (shoutout XCX WORLD) and we were literally mutuals!! (still are!). The fact I've been following her since is crazy :jonnycat:

 

she's legit made it so far, very proud of her. :heart:

why is her mixtape no longer available on spotify?

On 7/26/2023 at 5:55 PM, Innocencelost said:

This is giving Lady Gaga The Fame kind of cultural reset if only people gave her more credit

yeah this is very much the vibe that i get from her. what is it gonna take for this girl to blow up?

On 7/26/2023 at 9:30 PM, theweekend said:

we need the gays to embrace her. we need to protect her at all costs.

opening for charli was a good step

On 7/28/2023 at 5:20 PM, Freaky Prince said:

Too bad she cant really shoot a video :chick1:

why can't she?

On 8/2/2023 at 7:45 AM, Edgy said:

Does anyone else feel the same way as I do about Erotic Electronic music? To me, it sounds like it could have been easily replaced with songs like Valentine, Love me, Tommy, or Operator. It sounds like a rejected collaboration between Kim Petras and Cobra.

hopefully she adds those other tracks on a possible deluxe edition?

On 8/2/2023 at 12:17 PM, SpaceOddity said:

This is excellent, I take it she couldn't clear the sample?

what's the song and the sample? i can't see what it is

On 8/2/2023 at 5:56 PM, Edibles. said:

Tommy lowkey gives me Tommy by RALPH so I wonder if that’s why it’s not on the album 

you think she would get accuse of copying?

On 8/2/2023 at 7:07 PM, Junho_lover said:

Heart break in stereo needs to be released on the deluxe like what a bop!

let's spam her

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

why is her mixtape no longer available on spotify?

Ayesha stans that run her Spotify requested a take down of all her collabs.

 

I don’t know much about how Spotify works. But Ayesha needs to try and get a hold of this situation somehow, because it’s affecting other artists now, not just herself.

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

what about her shows are shocking?

If somebody is shocked by the title STARF*CKER then they're going to be shocked by a whole crowd of half naked twinks screaming Daddy As F*ck

3 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

Ayesha stans that run her Spotify requested a take down of all her collabs.

 

I don’t know much about how Spotify works. But Ayesha needs to try and get a hold of this situation somehow, because it’s affecting other artists now, not just herself.

how does slayter not run her own spotify account that doesn't make sense and agreed

12 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

how does slayter not run her own spotify account that doesn't make sense and agreed

Slayyyter runs hers. But Ayesha doesn’t. That’s the problem :lakitu:

 

I don’t know what can be done 

1 minute ago, Boysdontcry said:

Slayyyter runs hers. But Ayesha doesn’t. That’s the problem :lakitu:

 

I don’t know what can be done 

oh was slayter's first ep a joint collab or something i never heard it is why i'm asking

@SchmoodRing Song's called Heartbreak In Stereo and it samples this:  

 

The mixtape doesnt appear under her albums, but it does if you search it up

 

10 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

oh was slayter's first ep a joint collab or something i never heard it is why i'm asking

No it’s just that the mixtape features BFF, a collab with Ayesha.

 

So the Ayesha stans that run her Spotify requested a take down of all Ayesha’s collabs. So it took the whole mixtape off her Spotify page too.

Spoiler

 

tour announcement soon with the first leg starting in october 

 

5 hours ago, troubledparadise said:
  Hide contents

 

tour announcement soon with the first leg starting in october 

 

:WAP:

5 hours ago, troubledparadise said:
  Hide contents

 

tour announcement soon with the first leg starting in october 

 

yes, it should be announced some times near the announcement of the new single 

7 hours ago, troubledparadise said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

tour announcement soon with the first leg starting in october 

 

Spoiler

bye we needed europe leg announced too :chick3:

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.