Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 396.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

Does anyone know why the album is called endless summer vacation tho? Is that the theme? Just like summery rock lite bops?

Just now, DawnAnti said:

Cute song but it’s underwhelming and it doesn’t sound like a hit 

It kinda reminded me of jessie j’s last song i want love , hope it doesn’t flop like it tho 

Also am i the only one who feels like this kinda sounds like I Will Survive? 

The most interesting about Flowers is seeing an artist well-known for being a risk-taker like Miley play safe for once in her career. This sounds like something crafted to be an easy radio hit. She plays safe with the MV too.

 

I still love it, have it on repeat and feel relieved after the lukewarm comments from insiders earlier today on this thread. :heart2:

Edited by Scars

Cute generic bop, it's no Midnight Sky but it's at the level I expected for her Columbia debut. Sounds like an easy radio smash that will bring her a lot of needed re-exposure to the GP.

 

I wish there was a bridge or a key change at the end, but otherwise it's SOLID/cute

Absolutely incredible! Video and song are perfect, a nice mix between feeling good / summertime feeling vibe. 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Also am i the only one who feels like this kinda sounds like I Will Survive? 

yes, the strings on the chorus sound like I Will Survive a bit 

LOVE THIS!! Everything about this screams amazing!! And I love that it's released under her own name to Columbia, too!

Idk. It doesn’t sound like a smash to me. I hope for her sake it is tho. It’s too safe. The production doesn’t go where it should. Her voice is the highlight I guess but that also sounds reserved. Bring on single #2. 

  • Author

She’s mother, forever :jonny: the VIDEO OMFGGG… her best??? 

Where TF is it on Apple Music? It’s 20 minutes passed the hour. I’ll never get how this happens?

Just now, CottageHore said:

Where TF is it on Apple Music? It’s 20 minutes passed the hour. I’ll never get how this happens?

its available to listen under the album pre order

It's cute but it honestly kinda felt too long because it's so repetitive and lacking in sonic changes throughout - the bridge doesn't feel very distinguished either. Just checked and it feels way more drawn out then 3mins 20 :deadbanana:

 

Not sure how it'll do WW given the time of the year but I actually can see it doing well on Tiktok and this giving it some longevity. Maybe it'll grow on me

 

Edited by teenager

Everytime she "flops" she comes back so bland, boring and US appealing.

At least it's well produced and like some said the post chorus is really catchy. 

yea i think it'll be a grower, cute on first listen tho!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.