Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 396.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

Love the 80’s vibe. Sounds like something from last Harry album/Kid Harpoon co-write.

Love it. So effortlessly chill and smooth. :WAP:

3 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

This song is definitely Rooting For My Baby's sexy independent older sister

I definitely getting those vibes too. 

I think the main issue with the song is the lack of a pre-chorus that is memorable. It kinda gets into the chorus quite abruptly but for some reason the post chorus is very extended. I also feel like slight touches on the production could've made a big difference. For example using a choir or harmonies for the "can love me better" part and a more instant drum pattern. Some synth work would've also made this more memorable. Overall a decent tune, i feel like the minimalist sound is intentional judging by the video

I like it. It's a cute song and I can see myself using it but it's definitely not strong enough for lead single material especially compared to Midnight Sky/Malibu. It is lacking a big punch towards the end. A key change would have been great tbh.

 

Not BOZ being very spot on with this nn

 

84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default

This instantly gave me the vibe of Aly & Aj's current sound went pop/slight disco sound this would be the result and I'm here for it :clap3: 

1 minute ago, Xder said:

Chorus omg whats happening by Ava Max :clap3:

THIS OMG i knew that melody wasn't strange to me

This is great and really fun. I can see this album being a more mellow daylight sister to Plastic Hearts.

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

I like it. It's a cute song and I can see myself using it but it's definitely not strong enough for lead single material especially compared to Midnight Sky/Malibu. It is lacking a big punch towards the end. A key change would have been great tbh.

 

Not BOZ being very spot on with this nn

 

84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default

I agree, a key change with some more dramatic string flourishes would make it more dynamic and complete sounding

It doesn't sound like an instant hit, but it definitely has potential to be a grower for me. I like it, but I feel there's something missing.

Also, I was expecting the recreation of Bimbo Summit in the MV

I really like it, it has a timeless sound to it. Don't know if it will be the next big thing but it'll certainly score her some points I'm sure. 

had an inkling it would be in the vein of bad karma/rooting for my baby with how bare i heard it was but this is SOOO good! :WAP:

I like it!! It does remind me a bit of that Ava song though :rip:, but I love Ava! 

  • ATRL Moderator

i see some gays eating this up on my twitter timeline :WAP: i hope this smashes, she deserves it 

2 minutes ago, OhMyAlf said:

This instantly gave me the vibe of Aly & Aj's current sound went pop/slight disco sound this would be the result and I'm here for it :clap3: 

Aly & AJ are very much pop sis

It’s perfect imo. Video is fun and fresh and fits the album theme pretty well. It definitely gives me the Rooting For My Baby vibes which is my fav Bangerz track so i’m OBSESSED 

 

I know a lot of y’all are gonna be painfully annoying because you want the same **** over and over but let’s remember that we have 12 other songs to enjoy :bird:

Cute song but it’s underwhelming and it doesn’t sound like a hit 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.