Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

livelikemusic

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by livelikemusic

  1. The whole label system is f**ked and has been for quite some time. The music industry is an industry for an [unfortunate] reason, and I hope that one day these labels get what they are owed. And I say this as someone who has never heard of Summer Walker or listened to their music.
  2. Baby Jane lite with that hairdo. I see you, Christina.
  3. Sounds very tropical and summery. I am here for it! Ready!
  4. I respect her decision. However, I would love to hear a Max-Zara collaboration.
  5. Normally an 18th anniversary would annoy me but given Duffy's impending return, this feels right. A classic, timeless debut.
  6. Not loving the post-production on the single cover, but it'll be interesting to hear what she's been working on for TM4.
  7. Exactly. She fumbled the ball. She really did.
  8. She only put out two singles and didn't really promote them, outside of the promotional concerts/tours, etc. Honestly, it deserved a third and fourth single, but she tried riding the high of "Abracadabra" far too long. So much more should have been done.
  9. And I still hear Melanie C regardless. That iconic voice.
  10. Feeding us until we are stuffed.
  11. Yay for new album! But boo to stadiums (unless it's Fenway).
  12. ^^ this.
  13. Careful. The link doxes your IG page.
  14. Had RCA (who wanted her since Dignity 2.0 days) allowed her to stick to her original vision ("Chasing the Sun"/This Heart), I do think the era would have been more successful (and long-term). However, making her work with Swedish producers/songwriters to try and manufacture other results really muddled things. That, matched with the trend-chasing of unrealistic hair colours, really did have Breathe In. Breathe Out. kind of... in a rut. And it is disappointing because of how badly RCA waited to sign her for six/seven years and then flubbed it.
  15. What did Madonna waste her last years of full mobility? What did Madonna waste her last years of full mobility? What did Madonna waste her last years of full mobility? What did Madonna waste her last years of full mobility?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.