Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 396.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

2 minutes ago, Saint James said:

i personally think she would have been better going in a tiktok direction 

 

i might like it better after replay but i don’t really see this doing much on radio which seems to be their goal

miley strives for longevity, not a fleeting moment. long lasting work. pls get real LOL

my friend did her spray tan for this and the album cover :clap3:

 

def a grower. i love it! 

Kinda surprised this is the first track on the album. I love it, but it didn’t sound like a first track to me

Edited by smoore95GAGA

I love that she enjoyed her free time with doing training and such in the video

Queen is being carefree both image and sound way

Also im the only one that think her image right now is giving Kylie's Fever era ugh her mind :WAP:

8 minutes ago, Saint James said:

i personally think she would have been better going in a tiktok direction 

 

i might like it better after replay but i don’t really see this doing much on radio which seems to be their goal

I don't see her going that route for a quick hit at all. Without You remix was the closest thing she did in that sense and it felt very out of character from her.

 

She's had several organic viral soundbites on Tiktok from PH, so maybe it happens for Flowers too.

 

Edited by Scars

It's good. Slightly generic, but her voice & delivery carry that. Loving the subtle bachata groove in the mix (could've easily been overdone). Will be streaming for sure.

 

Is she morphing into a tall Gaga though?! Not like copying her style, but I feel like she's been looking so much like her recently like here and the album cover. The tattoos just add to it I guess.

Saving my streams for when it hits midnight so I can properly contribute to next weeks tracking but these reactions are giving mixed feelings :celestial5: 

18 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I wonder where she filmed the video? The house is gorgeous

Found it, if anyone is interested

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/9361-Farralone-Ave_Chatsworth_CA_91311_M13555-94104

1 minute ago, StarsAllAligned said:

Saving my streams for when it hits midnight so I can properly contribute to next weeks tracking but these reactions are giving mixed feelings :celestial5: 

Thank you Sherlock :cm:

  • ATRL Moderator

It's cute, reminds me a bit of Late Night Feelings (the song) somehow but more toned down

Just now, Legend E said:

It's cute, reminds me a bit of Late Night Feelings (the song) somehow but more toned down

I was gonna say it does give me NBLAH vibes

12 minutes ago, Saint James said:

i personally think she would have been better going in a tiktok direction 

 

i might like it better after replay but i don’t really see this doing much on radio which seems to be their goal

Can we please stop enabling artists to do this?

It's ok. Like it's groovy and I enjoyed it while listening to it but I didn't think it was very catchy.

It's no Mother's Daughter or Midnight Sky.

I was expecting a mellower sound, I didn’t know it would be such a sultry BOP :gaynetcat4:

Edited by Kirby Kirbs

Does this sample/interpolate another song? it feels familiar specifically the bass line.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.