Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Enzo said:

It's okay 

But it has no replay value tbh

I feel the exact opposite it's stuck in my head 

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 396.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

Happy to see that Columbia is for now giving her the right exposure on Spotify. 

 

It's also catchy enough for radio, but since radio in the US ain't too keen on her, I am hoping for excellent streaming numbers. 

It's a nice vibe, I like it.

 

2 minutes ago, ThehushSound said:

Does this sample/interpolate another song? it feels familiar specifically the bass line.

The melody is very reminiscent of Bruno Mars' "When I Was Your Man" to me?

The video has a very chaotic Lorde feel to it and I'm here for it

1 minute ago, josesuxx said:

I feel the exact opposite it's stuck in my head 

same, listened to it twice and I cant stop singing it in my head.

 

--

 

It's a very cute song, catchy and very care-free. It's a great lead choice tbh. Hopefully its a hit for her.

The vid is really good and she looks gorgeous in it.

Just now, ontherocks said:

Happy to see that Columbia is for now giving her the right exposure on Spotify. 

 

It's also catchy enough for radio, but since radio in the US ain't too keen on her, I am hoping for excellent streaming numbers. 

If you think about it, this might be exactly the reason they chose Flowers for the lead. An undeniable radio hit, there's no reason this won't go top 10 or higher on Pop/HAC.

 

Columbia said let's wake these radio programmers UP!

Just now, wish said:

If you think about it, this might be exactly the reason they chose Flowers for the lead. An undeniable radio hit, there's no reason this won't go top 10 or higher on Pop/HAC.

 

Columbia said let's wake these radio programmers UP!

But radio doesn't quite work like that. If there is some bias towards you, they need a lot of checks to change their minds, but I agree, the song is perfect for radio and deserves to smash.

Just now, ontherocks said:

But radio doesn't quite work like that. If there is some bias towards you, they need a lot of checks to change their minds, but I agree, the song is perfect for radio and deserves to smash.

Well the 1-2 punch of a brand new radio team ($$$) & a super radio-ready song should hopefully be enough to make some changes :fan:

5 minutes ago, Miichael said:

It's a nice vibe, I like it.

 

The melody is very reminiscent of Bruno Mars' "When I Was Your Man" to me?

Even the lyrics seem to respond to "When I Was Your Man" lyrics.

 

Is this song for Liam?

11 minutes ago, ThehushSound said:

Does this sample/interpolate another song? it feels familiar specifically the bass line.

When I Was Your Man, but it also kinda sounds like I Will Survive in some parts

Edited by Billionaire

Just now, wish said:

Well the 1-2 punch of a brand new radio team ($$$) & a super radio-ready song should hopefully be enough to make some changes :fan:

Miley deserves it. She is more talented than most pop singers out there and deserves to smash. 

At first listen... its nice. It's not very catchy or impactful for a lead. The production could've been better. Maybe it will grow on me...

 

She looks incredible in the video tho

18 minutes ago, SylMacPer said:

Even the lyrics seem to respond to "When I Was Your Man" lyrics.

 

Is this song for Liam?

Yes also the song released in his birthday :coffee:

2 minutes ago, crymelanie said:

Yes also the song released in his birthday :coffee:

She's beyond petty for this :bibliahh:

ok on first listen but now I'm hooked. type of song that gets better with each play. 

love me some voodoo song

 

the video is so simple, yet so charismatic and infectious. pumps ne up

 

♪ i can buy myself flowers, write my name in the sand ♪

 

1382946a426e150292f74ceb593d509a_w200.gi 

 

 

  • Author

A perfect song :jonny: how many plays are you guys on? 
 

My last.fm says 10 plays already. Gold (50 plays) by the end of the day I’d say :jonny: 

Don't really care for Miley's music but this excellent and deserves to smash :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.