Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, crymelanie said:

Yes also the song released in his birthday :coffee:

lol.

 

First Lana's only banner in her ex's hometown, now Miley releases on Liam's bday :ahh:

 

My petty Queens :alexz2: 

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 396.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

4 minutes ago, wish said:

She's beyond petty for this :bibliahh:

she is a HUNTIE for this :cm:

an "I Will Survive" level kind of SLAY.

instant classic (break-up anthem)

The sample is a little heavy handed for me and not as good Midnight Sky but it’s great.

Ok so

 

1. Midnight Sky

2. Mother’s Daughter

3. We Can’t Stop

4. See You Again

5. Malibu

6. Flowers

7. 7 Things

8. Can’t Be Tamed

9. PITUSA

10. 

 

Edited by smoore95GAGA

not used to this much restraint with Miley but I think it suits her really well at this moment in her career...nothing groundbreaking but very mature/tasteful. definitely interested in the era

thank you IVE :clap3:love this to be on spring or summer type release instead, very good song and a grower :flame: :chick1: :giraffe: :wanda:

It's a grower for sure. Think it'll end up on the lower end of my lead single ranking when all is said and done (dare I say the bottom if we don't count Dooo It as a lead? perhaps) but that's only because Miley has such an amazing track record. 

 

I think the main issue for me is that with the chorus melody being taken from When I Was Your Man, and the strings so clearly meaning to evoke I Will Survive, that it's almost like... where's the new song? 

 

But it's good. And I know the album is gonna slay. 

Can't stop hearing I Will Survive on the chorus. This is sooooo good and I love this sound for Miley. Excited for the album :giraffe:

Taste of My Own was better but I can appreciate this. 
 

It’s kinda crazy Bruno wasn’t credited for this though, I do wonder if he’ll request it. 

43 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

A perfect song :jonny: how many plays are you guys on? 
 

My last.fm says 10 plays already. Gold (50 plays) by the end of the day I’d say :jonny: 

11 :jonnycat: I accidently took a nap with it on and woke up fresh and independent!

13 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

It's a grower for sure. Think it'll end up on the lower end of my lead single ranking when all is said and done (dare I say the bottom if we don't count Dooo It as a lead? perhaps) but that's only because Miley has such an amazing track record. 

 

I think the main issue for me is that with the chorus melody being taken from When I Was Your Man, and the strings so clearly meaning to evoke I Will Survive, that it's almost like... where's the new song? 

 

But it's good. And I know the album is gonna slay. 

I was waiting for your thoughts on the song sis, we spent so much time on her flop base waiting for new material and it's finally here! Definitely agree with you on it being a grower.

 

This is safest she has ever been in her career. Hopefully radio will finally give her flowers this time, pun intended. :heart:

Y’all are annoying, let me try this song one more time.

Upon my first listen, I think it's fine. I think radio will eat it up though. She looks incredible in the video too! 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.