Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

  • Author

I’ve always LOVED her music but jfc her creative renaissance really started with NBLAH :jonny: most superior sounding music I’ve ever heard in my LIFEEE

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 397.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

GET IN  

 

Famous Lt Words (An Ode To Eaters)

Famous Last Words (An Ode To Eaters)

I actually love this. It's kind of what I wanted from Bad Karma. 

I definitely expected another sound judging by the album cover. I don't think this is going to be a hit but i can definitely imagine myself hearing this on the radio and it becoming a grower. I actually do like the minimalist production a lot. 

it definitely has that "nostalgic new" vibe though like you've already heard it a million times, its instant

Kind of reminds me of a less dancier I Will Survive. I like it!

 

Not 100% sure it's giving lead single either but I've listened once. 

Edited by Obsession

6/10 it’s fine

 

It doesn’t sound cheap which is good but something sounds clunky and undercooked about it. The melody and lyrics are also very generic and uninteresting. It’s giving target deluxe but that one target deluxe you wish was on the standard deluxe :dies:

  • ATRL Moderator

i really like it to be honest and it has the potential to grow even more, the chorus is really catchy :WAP:

This song is definitely Rooting For My Baby's sexy independent older sister

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.