Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

jakeybaby

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jakeybaby

  1. The queen is back. Bow down.
  2. why is The Ambition lowkey my fave wait.....
  3. This is truly a joyous day for us who have been in the trenches for years. Regardless of sales the album is a serve and there aint no arguing it!
  4. ZARALLAH! After all of these years she has truly blossomed into her full potential here. She needs to always work with MNEK. Standouts for me are EUROSUMMER (like omfg? this should've been a single), hot & sexy, the ambition. but every track brings something. this is a 10/10 pop album. ZARALLAH!
  5. Beautiful. Fly. Hot. And Sexy.
  6. I NEED EUROSUMMER HELP I CAN'T WAIT ONE MORE MINUTE.
  7. She's so great. Love her stuff.
  8. This needs to not be real. Has she learned nothing?
  9. Hope Charli gets this well deserved #1. Taylard is just disgusting.
  10. Everything is romantic.... collapsings worldwide
  11. Oh Charlene.... the geniusery you exhibit
  12. The way this queen always delivers... like I owe her my life
  13. Very cute - more in line with XCXWorld which is what I like from Charlotte. Unfortunately I find this era to be much more uninspired than CRASH thus far, but nonetheless i'm bopping and even Charli at her worst is still excellent.
  14. I'm classically the number 1 taylor hater but I don't think this is as bad as everyone is making it out to be. A step up from MIDnights by far (better lyricism), but nowhere near the excellence of folklore. I think the issue is it sounds very similar to so much of what she has put out recently... definitely think she is due for a shift in sound. Favorites: who's afraid of little old me?, loml (the best i think), i can do it with a broken heart (should've been the single), the smallest man who ever lived, down bad, my boy only breaks his favorite toys. the middle of the album drags. strange country western vibe that just doesn't really work for me. it's feeling like a 7/10 to me right now (i'd give midnights a 4/10 and folklore 9.5/10 for reference).
  15. Oh Camilegend.... is this reductive? perhaps. but this is good
  16. I just... I'm so proud of her. I started crying. This is it. She did it.
  17. mass collapses will be occurring... OMG
  18. We can't be friends and i wish i hated you sounding a lot like they're going to be entering my top 5... WHEW.
  19. Oh GODIANA.... you've done it this time!
  20. WHERE. IS. THE. ALBUM!
  21. When the gp hears about the sneak taylor diss on 'bye'... oh hell is about to break loose
  22. Idk this sound is kinda serving for me
  23. This sounds promising. I am hoping to reconnect with her as an artist again. It's been a while since I've enjoyed something she's put out (Rainbow).
  24. Oh synthiana the server that you are.....

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.