Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 396.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

sounds like something ABBA would sing

 

1063164561320071208.webp?size=160

 

maybe BOZ was right

Ugh. A genius, an artist. Miley is so incredible. I hope she tours LATAM again it was the best day of my life :weeps:  This is amazing!

it's not available for me on spotify anymore. I can still play it from my desktop how do i fix it on mobile?

Just now, brooklyndaddy said:

It’s giving target deluxe but that one target deluxe you wish was on the standard deluxe

Mte. It's a good song, but it doesn't meet the hype around it. I'm sure pop radio will eat it up though.

This isn’t it. It’s cute at best

 

The way she’s gonna waste all the interest she got back with Plastic Hearts :rip:

Wait does the chorus melody sample When I Was Your Man by Bruno? And those background strings sound like a sample too

 

but I’m LOVING this!

Ok yeah it’s pretty forgettable and anonymous but pleasant I guess 

This is amazing and totally sets up the album title. Sounds summery. Sad that it’s released in jan but I live in Canada hahah. So what’s the genre of the this album tho??

2 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

It’s giving target deluxe but that one target deluxe you wish was on the standard

exactly

this is AMAZING.. this sounds like nothing she has ever done before 

Very cute. Definitely very Harry Styles. If pop radios refuses to play it she should ditch them forever because this is literally made for the top 40 stations 

OMGG that was SOOO GOOD

 

1. I do wish it was a bit more slow and Lana-esque like all the Insta vids sounded, but still a bop!

2. Soo why isn't it on Apple Music Canada?

3. This is gonna be huge - and great release timing!

 

Edit:

 

4. I also wished the chorus just ended at "love me better than... you can"

5. This definitely isn't the strongest lead compared to the ones before, but still good!

Edited by Richmond

It’ll have to grow on me, melody and vocals are good but the instrumental is boring

  • ATRL Moderator

the strings sound like I Will Survive in some parts

 

I loved the video, the part when she was dancing in that black suit whew :WAP:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.