Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Waldi

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Waldi

  1. this. and her second album is not listed at all.
  2. Waldi replied to Villanelle's topic in Base
    No, the options to name a top 3 song or video. They simply do not exist for me. Your constant misunderstanding of the most trivial things is disturbing. Are you really okay?
  3. Waldi replied to Villanelle's topic in Base
    Unfortunately, they do not exist.
  4. You interpret as much in my statement as in the supposed relevance of your fave. I just wanted to know if she is as confident as she is or if it's just a show to compensate for her own complexes.
  5. No, I mean you. Very clear and justified. Should I make it publicly available to everyone else or would you rather save yourself this embarrassment?
  6. Shouldn't you be worried about your thin Hair and duckface? It looked unhealthy and childish the last time I saw it.
  7. You probably don't. But that's simply because you don't think very far and that's your general standard.
  8. I don't know what to laugh about, Zara. You're really not in a position to laugh at other people's appearances.
  9. Hopefully. Even if she has sold the license rights, she has every right to criticize such amateurish garbage.
  10. awful cover. can't wait to see what they will disfigure next.
  11. The marketing of L'Oréal with women of all ages is great and real beauties with their products is simply unnatural and unbelievable.
  12. I mean I'm not the speaking police and want to ban everyone's mouth, but it makes a difference whether you only whisper something to your companion during the concert or whether you consciously talk continuously and actively have a conversation at a volume that everyone hears. and then of course such people always put themselves in the middle of the action instead of somewhere in the back at the end where no one notices. For me personally, it also has something to do with respect for the other fans and primarily the person on stage. You just don't do it. On top of that, he also tried to sing louder or even louder than Nicole and you can imagine how that was doomed to failure because he can't keep up with her. In the end, everyone else and I, of course, still made the best of it and enjoyed the concert, but such negative experiences remain in the end. Unfortunately.
  13. The concert was basically great, but I had an egocentric diva behind who had to stress in advance although there was no reason to do so and he could not calm down a bit but acted as if everything revolved around him. And during the concert he talked almost continuously only with his companion. Hate it.
  14. I'm sure this is just wishful thinking or as always a rumor which is not confirmed as true. The reality will be before the goodbye, I run away and intimidated. crowned with supposedly new unseen outtakes that every fan has known for what feels like 30 years.
  15. Only the Slave remixes. And the Cover for it would be improved amateurishly with AI. You can see it on the hands. Embarrassing but it was to be expected. The time with high-quality things is over or will last a long time. I hate it.
  16. That's all? Weren't Paris, Cologne and Berlin also confirmed?
  17. Don't feed the Troll.
  18. Not a single post or a like from DMF. Should tell those who still missed it all about his motivation to post here. Only there for trolling.
  19. Her performance at the HeidiFest was solid. No more and no less. Fittingly for the evening she performed in a Dirndl.
  20. You want to come across as enlightened and sublime towards her fans and are unfortunately the complete opposite. Childish and limited thinking is the only thing you can really shine with.
  21. Munich was great. And the crowd was loud all the time and rightly celebrated the girls. But Lil Kim was terrible. I don't know why she had songs by Fergie and other artists on the set that have nothing to do with her at all. After all, there was Kimnotyze as a surprise and it was understandably well recepted by everyone.
  22. Yeah that's life but a pretty boring life when with every little thing the same victims always crawl out of their holes and show off their pseudo indignation.
  23. Btw, Nicole was confirmed as a live act on Thursday at the HeidiFest on German television on RTL from 8:15 pm. It is a preliminary Oktoberfest organized and moderated by Heidi Klum.
  24. Exactly for such reasons I hate m&g packages because the chance is always great to be disappointed afterwards. However, I hope for you that your photo together turned out nice and the sound check was reasonably pleasant.
  25. Do you also get early entry into the arena with VIP package?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.