Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 693.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

On 2/18/2026 at 6:32 AM, skizzo said:

Guys do you know what version of "I Still Believe" Mariah performed on TOTP?

This intro simply cannot leave my mind.

I be at work, and this live version randomly plays in my head.

jonnycat

Will this Mariah ever come back on stage?

rogue2

Congrats to Memoirs reaching 1B streams. Thank you Obsessed for doing all the heavy lifting.

11 hours ago, Stuart said:

Happy 13th anniversary to this masterpiece

classic-mariah-carey.gif

Among her best songs from 2010s

18 hours ago, noonbob said:

This intro simply cannot leave my mind.

I be at work, and this live version randomly plays in my head.

jonnycat

Will this Mariah ever come back on stage?

rogue2

I the 2016 Emotions intros had me in a chokehold too

40 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Happy 13th anniversary to this masterpiece

classic-mariah-carey.gif

One of my all-time fav Mariah songs jonny2

6 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Congrats to Memoirs reaching 1B streams. Thank you Obsessed for doing all the heavy lifting.

as Slayoirs deserves nicole

Obsessed might end up being her most-streamed non-holiday song and thus the most remembered by gen Z and beyond.

3 hours ago, LesFleur said:

One of my all-time fav Mariah songs jonny2

as Slayoirs deserves nicole

Obsessed might end up being her most-streamed non-holiday song and thus the most remembered by gen Z and beyond.

΅When I visited my Greek-American family in New York for the first time in 2014 and I mentioned that I, an 18 year old, like Mariah Carey they were all kinda stunned. An aunt of mine had her MTV Unplugged CD in a random kitchen drawer, but my younger cousins (crazy sickos about One Direction and Supernatural) who were born in 1997, did know and liked Obsessed and referenced it to me by name, even though there were barely any memes about it then

Edited by doonerr

I don't think HFIA is a bad album at all, but it is depressing how she went from a career highlight like Caution to something so middle-of-the-road (relatively speaking) in just seven years. Some of the best songs are rendered a bit unlistenable due to the state of her voice as well (although, some of the more emotional tracks benefited from it). Her voice is only going to continue to deteriorate since she's clearly not doing anything to heal it. Sigh.

At least we have Someone's Ugly Daughter and the 1988 demo tape to look forward to. I'm still holding out hope for Tokyo Dome 1996 or Frankfurt 1996 audience audios, and her Allure writer demos would be amazing as well. All that to say - we still have a lot of unearthed material to be excited about if anything new might be a letdown from here on out.

tumblr_inline_r3nvn6gM0z1qktomp_500.gif

  1. I Still Believe/Pure Imagination

  2. Fantasy Def Club

  3. Breakdown

  4. 8th Grade

  5. The Roof

  6. Slipping Away

  7. Candy Bling

  8. Mine Again

  9. If It's Over

  10. Vanishing

  11. Heartbreaker/If You Should Ever Be Lonely

  12. Love is a Scam

  13. Underneath the Stars

  14. Always Be My Baby Dupri Mix

  15. Anytime You Need a Friend C+C

  16. Circles

  17. Giving Me Life

  18. Prom Queen

  19. Bliss

  20. Melt Away

  21. The Wind

  22. Betcha Gon' Know

  23. Faded

  24. Didn't Mean to Turn You On

  25. My All/Stay Awhile

tumblr_inline_r3nvn6gM0z1qktomp_500.gif

My top twenty deep cuts at the moment - no order

I think her next era should have more fun sounds and bigger instrumentals. If she ever has another era. She says she loves Touch My Body a lot so why doesn't she make more fun light hearted pop music.

Someone should do a Mariah remix rate since it's like a second discography

19 hours ago, Topaz said:

I think her next era should have more fun sounds and bigger instrumentals. If she ever has another era. She says she loves Touch My Body a lot so why doesn't she make more fun light hearted pop music.

Or why not lean into a different sound with the state of her voice - alt r&b or something like Twigs' recent work.

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Someone should do a Mariah remix rate since it's like a second discography

We did one a many years ago (9 years ago according to imgur... yikes...)
We are due for a redo though

tumblr_inline_r3nvn6gM0z1qktomp_500.gif

The results:

https://imgur.com/a/YEbJf

Wake up *******. It's time for the yearly Mariah for R&R Hall of Fame campaign.

Cmon, get up, put some fresh underwear on, go out there and VOTE!

tumblr_inline_r3nvn6gM0z1qktomp_500.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.