Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

noonbob

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by noonbob

  1. Thank you
  2. Hey Fighters, I need help. I HATE this song but love Christina's parts/vocals. I NEVER listen to this, ever. I listened to it a few times when it was first released, and that's it. However, Christina's chorus lives in my head freely. For years I just randomly burst out into song, and it's this song So it happened again today, and I told myself to play the damn song, and yes, everything about it sans Xtina is horrendous. I like the sample but hate how it's mixed/remade, it sounds so cheap. and then Pitbull.....yeah, I don't want to hear him. So is there an alternative solo version that's got a better mix??? Even if it's a fan-made version idc.
  3. The visuals!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. OMG come on DAY! What a nice thing to wake up to
  5. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! FINALLY!!!!
  6. Is one of Kylie's best songs but obviously this goes to Ray Of Light.
  7. Yes!! We need that remix on streaming!
  8. Why didn't you?? You could have screamed to her about the greatness of MIAM
  9. What? Lucky!
  10. I need this released in the same quality as ABMB Rotterdam. ALL HER TOURS! actually.
  11. He's so Mariah.
  12. Mariah can only dream of performing this live like this.
  13. Mariah taking fashion advice from Dem Babies Teens.
  14. Yes! This is actually one of my fav My All performances For the whole album baby. We also need official uploads of the "live" performances from that era.
  15. OMG!!!!
  16. noonbob replied to Underdogs's topic in Base
    She's a dumb *****! She can rot with all the other evil ******* scum on this earth. Will never buy anything of hers ever again, Will never stream anything of hers ever again. I actually got rid of my P!nk albums (except for Try This ) when it was initially revealed that she was a Zionist *****, liking/sharing disgusting posts.
  17. Mariah's fashions have been looking so good this year! This look was everything This too
  18. I love this too, though it doesn't come close to Portrait Remix. Who was the other portrait remix/rainbow's end stan? I'm blanking, he's from the UK...
  19. For real! The best thing she's released in years! I play that 16+ min track constantly, like it's nothing. Magic was found. What other songs would you like to see get that sort of remix treatment? Nothing Is Impossible would be cute, Mi too actually.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.