Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I have qualms about a deluxe because I don't want Mayhem to be dilluted by mid-tier songs. There's still so much potential for visuals in the original tracklist too. But realistically the era is over in that sense, she's given 4 music videos (or 3 depending on how you want to see it) which is above average nowadays. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Why do so many of y'all hate songs like Just Another Day and All I Need Is Time :1878188721_deadbanana2z-Copy: Those songs + the disco stuff feel the most authentic to her influences/interests to me. When she's Elton's age, those are the only songs she's gonna be making, and I'm gonna cheer!

Life of A Charlatan suddenly turning me into a How Bad fan :clap:

Stefani, I was wrong about that song

 

IMG-7185.jpg

i fear that Kill For Love clears 90% of the tracks on the original album

 

if there's a real deluxe she's sadly set the bar high with the fake deluxe back in september

 

IMG-7185.jpg

Edited by Kota

47 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Life of A Charlatan suddenly turning me into a How Bad fan :clap:

Stefani, I was wrong about that song

 

IMG-7185.jpg

Highkey the best Taylor pop song since Anti-Hero. She matched Cruel Summer.

1 hour ago, Kurt Hummel said:

Why do so many of y'all hate songs like Just Another Day and All I Need Is Time :1878188721_deadbanana2z-Copy: Those songs + the disco stuff feel the most authentic to her influences/interests to me. When she's Elton's age, those are the only songs she's gonna be making, and I'm gonna cheer!

Many people in this base love Just Another Day, myself included but you said it was her best song from 2014 to 2023 :suburban:

10 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Many people in this base love Just Another Day, myself included but you said it was her best song from 2014 to 2023 :suburban:

Yea? What's the competition? Surely not How Did You Do That or Plastic Doll :suburban:

16 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

When does the tour end?

April 13th if there aren't any more shows.

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

April 13th if there aren't any more shows.

We need a new album. Hopefully she's been in the studio. 

There is some technical issues at the show right now and Gaga had to stop it

9 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

We need a new album. Hopefully she's been in the studio. 

I mean, girl...

speechless-lost-for-words.gif

It would be amazing to get LG8 less than 2 years after Mayhem, but lets be realistic.

speechless-lost-for-words.gif

When she makes a companion album titled Fashionista or something for Devil Wears Prada 2 and releases it as LG7.5

 

tumblr_inline_np8pt5BId61s7xpqg_500.gif

I'm so excited for Gagaween this year! :duca: I hope they have something planned for that week. A new orange MAYHEM vinyl with an exclusive cover would be AWESOME.

42 minutes ago, Artur said:

I'm so excited for Gagaween this year! :duca: I hope they have something planned for that week. A new orange MAYHEM vinyl with an exclusive cover would be AWESOME.

I need us to have 43 variants, including 3-hour iTunes exclusives of her talking about Halloween!

9 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I need us to have 43 variants, including 3-hour iTunes exclusives of her talking about Halloween!

 

Instead of the variants you asked for, a new TDD hoodie!

 

15 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

Instead of the variants you asked for, a new TDD hoodie!

 

Oh! Yes.. -checks notes-, over a month after release. Great timing!

 

:) 

  • Popular Post

I'm going to be honest this was one of the best nights of my life. I'll share a full experience breakdown tomorrow. Grigio Girls wrecked me. I haven't been able to listen to that song in 8 years because that's when my mom got diagnosed with breast cancer and was a really dark time for me and the song made me terrified of an outcome that luckily didn't happen because my mom recovered. Her singing it today made me almost faint from tears? And by the end I felt I let go of that awful memory finally. Crazy how music can change something so deeply in you. I was front row, surreal experience. Paws up forever and sorry for the essay :heart2: 

2 hours ago, Aden said:

When she makes a companion album titled Fashionista or something for Devil Wears Prada 2 and releases it as LG7.5

 

tumblr_inline_np8pt5BId61s7xpqg_500.gif

and we finally get the original Fashion on strihming

 

tumblr_inline_np8pt5BId61s7xpqg_500.gif

Gaga's The Devil Wears Prada 2 cameo:

 

 

Edited by Doctor Dick

To anyone who got the merch, any recommendations for the shirt sizes? This guy is the same height as me (6'3 = 1,90 m) but the sizing and fittings are so off :deadbanana2: I'm undecided between the grey MAYHEM and the red Killah

 

 

She's nuking Europe with Joanne

 

she did the dead dance after summberboy

 

the stage BROKE in protest ENOUGH GAGA IS NOTHING SACRED, pls STOP trying to make TDD happen ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

Edited by thesegayz

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.