Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

So the tour isn't getting any extension dates in Europe? 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

flop or not flop, she has to give us the rock album someday :jonnykin:

Honestly, make it a full on metal one and I'm in. :WAP:

2 minutes ago, NextBish90 said:

So the tour isn't getting any extension dates in Europe? 

Praying for one more show in London :weeps:

 

I saw her twice this tour but it's actually not enough :weeps:

6 minutes ago, NextBish90 said:

So the tour isn't getting any extension dates in Europe? 

I'm praying sis, my Klarna is ready for another 12 month payment

2 minutes ago, Busty Woman said:

Praying for one more show in London :weeps:

 

I saw her twice this tour but it's actually not enough :weeps:

I am still mad she didn't come to Poland... We are the biggest Mayhem supporter in Europe this era. Every single is playing on the radio so much. I hope she will be back for 10-15 concerts in May and then she can wrap up this amazing tour

5 hours ago, Artur said:

I feel like GP already expects her to go full rock/industrial/dark next. However, she loves to surprise everyone. Going full sexy, sultry, moody and passionate would be such a curveball. Those horny tiktok girls and boys would not be ready.

 

FailSafe

 

Also, she lacks some great sexy bops in her discography. There is almost none.

Everytime I come across a Garden of Eden tour video on TikTok there's a literal gaggle of Lesbians thirsting after Gaga, I for one welcome any effort to bring our Lesbian sisters into the fandom, they got a high retention rate.

 

FailSafe

2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Did DWAS survive Taylor's bomb on Hot 100? I'm too nervous to check the chart myself 

 

YMisRE0.gif

Yup! It's charting at #22 this week. 

@Aston Martin Is there a new billboard rule or why were we worried DWAS would drop out? Doesnt it only drop out when its below #50? That was never going to be the case after Taylors album bomb

Edited by Nico Robin

7 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

@Aston Martin Is there a new billboard rule or why were we worried DWAS would drop out? Doesnt it only drop out when its below #50? That was never going to be the case after Taylors album bomb

After a song spends a year on the Hot 100, it goes recurrent if it drops below #25. That's how Taylor's album bomb was able to knock Bar Song + Pink Pony Club recurrent this week (I wish Beautiful Things also got the boot but alas it just barely held on at #25 :skull:) 

Edited by Aston Martin

I really only put stock in TOTC's final Hot 100 predictions for each week (that's when they have the Luminate data) but this seems to suggest that 2025's Hot 100 Year End #1 DWAS will be surviving another week above #25 within the margin of error 

 

G3XdvgcaIAAwfxk?format=jpg&name=large

Hopefully DWAS is back in the top 15 or 10 by next week. 

DWAS passed 60 weeks on charts :jonny4: 
She's the only MPG from her generation with the longest-charting song on the Hot 100 (60 weeks), right?

 

 

She's been in the game for almost 20 years, who even cares anymore about #1? Disease flopped, Abracadabra didn't even reach top #10. I just want music that I will love. Let her do some crazy ****, rock, industrial, electro-jazz, whatever. She'll always have that pop edge, but she's more than capable of making it fresh and interesting.

 

We stan the woman who gave us Bad Romance in 2009, just saying. It's easy to say now "that's clearly pop" but back then it sounded so different and "new". She can do that with so many other influences 

42 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I really only put stock in TOTC's final Hot 100 predictions for each week (that's when they have the Luminate data) but this seems to suggest that 2025's Hot 100 Year End #1 DWAS will be surviving another week above #25 within the margin of error 

 

G3XdvgcaIAAwfxk?format=jpg&name=large

the Tate McRaecist collab about to drop out of the T25 :sabrina:

3 hours ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Vanish Into You (Where Do You Think I'm Going?) [Ukulele Version] :WAP: 

 

 

 

"The Music Video will feature compiled footage from Mayhem's shows around the world."

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Aston Martin said:

I really only put stock in TOTC's final Hot 100 predictions for each week (that's when they have the Luminate data) but this seems to suggest that 2025's Hot 100 Year End #1 DWAS will be surviving another week above #25 within the margin of error 

 

G3XdvgcaIAAwfxk?format=jpg&name=large

I need T Swizzle and DH songs to drop faster so DWAS can stay up until Christmas and re-enter after.

I was about to melt down over Europe getting Jopanned, but I've checked the number of shows left before mine and Paris should be safe from that turd

 

:mayhem:

 

Spoiler

We still can get the Stupid Song treatment though

 

4 hours ago, curiousladybug said:

Y'all really want her to flop so bad huh? Rock doesn't sell in 2025 unless you're already established rock artist. Gaga has always been pop - as she should be because that is what she does best. Abracadabra is a hit because it is her signature dance pop sound. Songs like Disease/Perfect Illusion are just not gonna be it. 

I don't stan an artist for the sales and hits. I want to hear her music. 

 

Anyway chile let me go spin harlequin.

6 hours ago, Europe said:

It's funny you guys want sexyGa when her next album will be released when she is a new mom. Nothing sexual about that. 

About the rock album - Perfect Celebrity is getting very low streams in spite of being in the front of the tracklist so probably not.

 

I'm expecting an Adele-like record. Traditional ballads, big vocals, songs like Is that alright? Remember it will be her post-marriage album and she seems super in love.

She 100% will not do another dark era with industrial sounds, she doesn't want to do the same thing twice.  

This is Godga we are talking about, though

 

YMisRE0.gif

 

She will always do the opposite of what seem logical for her to do next. Also, she doesn't need to link the baby to the album in that way. Mothers and wives can feel sexy and empowered too!

 

 

3 hours ago, Arthoe said:

Everytime I come across a Garden of Eden tour video on TikTok there's a literal gaggle of Lesbians thirsting after Gaga, I for one welcome any effort to bring our Lesbian sisters into the fandom, they got a high retention rate.

 

FailSafe

I've seen a couple of girls on tiktok and twitter theorizing that Godga actually loves the Lady In Red dancer and not Michael, with video proofs and everything. They are coming to support LG8 and deserve the right kind of music to thirst over Gags!

 

FailSafe

3 hours ago, Arthoe said:

Everytime I come across a Garden of Eden tour video on TikTok there's a literal gaggle of Lesbians thirsting after Gaga, I for one welcome any effort to bring our Lesbian sisters into the fandom, they got a high retention rate.

 

FailSafe

We have to snatch the Gaylors! Someone make a lore about Sara and Gaga being secret lovers @PlERRE do your thing

 

BTOGoXN.thumb.gif.322fa64aeea15f7679aa6d

 

30 minutes ago, Lord Gaga said:

I don't stan an artist for the sales and hits. I want to hear her music. 

 

Anyway chile let me go spin harlequin.

Unfortunately that artist could be kinda out of work if they don't release stuff that people want to listen to and buy… As much as I'd like to think what you said as well, it's not realistic.. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.