Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

when is michael polansky gonna update ga ga's certifications in the US

ย 

boF72dE.gif

Edited by The Witch

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

i'mma be your full bedroom divaaaaaaa

ย 

boF72dE.gif

I'm afraid it's full time bedroom demon sis

ย 

boF72dE.gif

4 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I'm afraid it's full time bedroom demon sis

ย 

boF72dE.gif

So she's endorsing the gooner lifestyle?ย :mayhem:

6 minutes ago, PicklePower said:

So she's endorsing the gooner lifestyle?ย :mayhem:

Well yes I'm gonna make you drool that's a matter of fact I'll be your big peenus fantasy

ย 

boF72dE.gif

Just now, Bimbo said:

Well yes I'm gonna make you drool that's a matter of fact I'll be your big peenus fantasy

ย 

boF72dE.gif

I was already drooling prior to the peenus fantasyย 

ย 

:drool:

19 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I'm afraid it's full time bedroom demon sis

ย 

boF72dE.gif

not in my world, not in the world i'm living inย 

ย 

Spoiler

:mayhem:

ย 

The concept of her rewarding the only continent streaming TDD with Joanne songs

ย 

boF72dE.gif

Just remembered that monster that called Sour Candy the next generation's Lady Marmalade on Bombatica release week

ย 

boF72dE.gif

Still can't believe it took me 8 whole months to love Disease. Literally one of her all time best songs. The fact that I said it was her worst lead single when it came out.... I deserve prison for that, I really do.ย 

ย 

What should I do as penance? Listen to 143?ย 

3 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAur๏ปฟ๏ปฟa said:

Still can't believe it took me 8 whole months to love Disease. Literally one of her all time best songs. The fact that I said it was her worst lead single when it came out.... I deserve prison for that, I really do.ย 

ย 

What should I do as penance? Listen to 143?ย 

Listen to all three jazz albums to cleanse your soul

:clack::mayhem:

2 hours ago, The Witch said:

when michael polansky gonna update ga ga's certifications in the US

ย 

boF72dE.gif

2026 following her AOTY win

ย 

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Valgorie said:

2026 following her AOTY win

ย 

spacer.png

dwas gonna give ha such a great boost

ย 

boF72dE.gif

ย 

The way she used to struggle to get a single 1M daily song on Fridays, and now she snatches almost 5 on Sundays :jonnycat: Streaming elixir!

that joanne tt performance in stockholm was divineย 

ย 

boF72dE.gif

3 hours ago, Aden said:

The concept of her rewarding the only continent streaming TDD with Joanne songs

ย 

ย 

It's cause she knows they likely won't get distracted and stream Joanne songs, so TDD will remain stableย 


boF72dE.gif

ย 

TDD freefalling on every European AM as we speak, what's the reason?

ย 

boF72dE.gif

Edited by Artur

Who remembers TobeyMonster or AMENHOOKER on Twitter ?

5 hours ago, The Witch said:

when is michael polansky gonna update ga ga's certifications in the US

ย 

boF72dE.gif

The fact Cardi B has more certification than Gaga in the US is diabolicalย 
ย 

This is the best thing she's ever done in her career

ย 

I was gagging thru the entire thing (yes even Joanne on the piano)

ย 

:jonny5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.