Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Mayhem is rising again. The people who were disappointed by Taylor's new mediocre album they bought mayhem to listen to "how bad do you want me" :fan: 

 

 

Edited by Sweetestsecret

Happy Gaga has a great album and commercial success and getting universal respect and no ridiculing. Not everyone has that. 

1 hour ago, PicklePower said:

Best song from Born This Way to listen to while attaching clamps with 6v of electricity to your nipples? 
 

:gaycat5:
 

 

Electric chapel

1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

MV5BMDY2MmQ3MDQtYTEzZS00MTUzLWE0MjctYzA0Y2FhMTZiNDUyXkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

 

not this being a real movie title :1878188721_deadbanana2z-Copy:

That tagline, everything Chromatica was not. :ahh:

  • Popular Post

The MAYHEM Ball truly is the show of the century, oh my god. :jonny:

 

I got to see Gaga on Sunday and Monday in Stockholm and managed to get front row center for the second show (the best spot in my opinion). She was so close so many times and she also walks the barricade here. When she came towards us for the first time during Garden of Eden my entire body was shaking. Her aura is literally insane. 

 

The show is perfection in every sense of the word. Gaga was outstanding (as expected), her vocals blew us all away, her energy was out of this world. And I was lucky enough to share this experience with so many new friends who I met on the days of the shows. Truly an experience I will never ever forget. Can't wait to see her again next month in Lyon :duca:

 

IMG-R-0387.jpg?dl=1

IMG-R-0388.jpg?dl=1

IMG-R-0391.jpg?dl=1

IMG-R-0389.jpg?dl=1

 

 

Edited by austriamonster

The grammy voting closes today, lets see if we get any other content as the last hurrah before we get the noms on Nov 7th.

1 hour ago, austriamonster said:

The MAYHEM Ball truly is the show of the century, oh my god. :jonny:

 

I got to see Gaga on Sunday and Monday in Stockholm and managed to get front row center for the second show (the best spot in my opinion). She was so close so many times and she also walks the barricade here. When she came towards us for the first time during Garden of Eden my entire body was shaking. Her aura is literally insane. 

 

The show is perfection in every sense of the word. Gaga was outstanding (as expected), her vocals blew us all away, her energy was out of this world. And I was lucky enough to share this experience with so many new friends who I met on the days of the shows. Truly an experience I will never ever forget. Can't wait to see her again next month in Lyon :duca:

 

IMG-R-0387.jpg?dl=1

IMG-R-0388.jpg?dl=1

IMG-R-0391.jpg?dl=1

IMG-R-0389.jpg?dl=1

 

 

From the pictures it feels like you were so close to her that you could see her Gagussy in HD

 

avi.thumb.gif.5e3caf8e01f2ce481479df54c0

5 hours ago, Artur said:

 

No idea who he is, but he has 1.3M followers on insta so, yay! Straight king!

 

Artur

He looks like the actor who played Ramsey in GoT. Another liddo in the basket

 

blG1PYag(1).thumb.gif.c7d2ce9f7d8c890376

6 hours ago, PicklePower said:

Best song from Born This Way to listen to while attaching clamps with 6v of electricity to your nipples? 
 

:gaycat5:
 

 

Heavy Metal Lover hands down

6 hours ago, PicklePower said:

Best song from Born This Way to listen to while attaching clamps with 6v of electricity to your nipples? 
 

:gaycat5:
 

 

Obviously Electric Chapel :katie2:

6 hours ago, PicklePower said:

Best song from Born This Way to listen to while attaching clamps with 6v of electricity to your nipples? 
 

:gaycat5:
 

 

HML :alexz2:

 

The bridge feels very... electric chair.

6 hours ago, PicklePower said:

Best song from Born This Way to listen to while attaching clamps with 6v of electricity to your nipples? 
 

:gaycat5:
 

 

Electric Anus

2 hours ago, Club classic said:

so excited for tonight :duca: 

Have fun! Glad you are feeling better for your show. 

10 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Have fun! Glad you are feeling better for your show. 

thank you so much :heart: 

  • ATRL Moderator

i guess asia & oceania will get the fame and america 2.0 will get chromatica + asib.

 

spacer.png

  • Author
7 hours ago, PicklePower said:

Best song from Born This Way to listen to while attaching clamps with 6v of electricity to your nipples? 
 

:gaycat5:
 

 

Oh My God I Thought This Was A Classy Party Stray Kids GIF - Oh My God I  Thought This Was A Classy Party Stray Kids Skz - Discover & Share GIFs

  • Popular Post

It's still insane how we've gotten such an awesome era from Gaga this far into her career. She's been A-List famous for almost two decades yet she really feels like she's grown into her own within the last year. It's hard to explain but she's just so radiant rn. 

14 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

I leave for my first solo trip ever to Japan for two weeks in 4 days. 

 

I am excited but I am also freaking out at the thought of being alone thousands of miles away in a foreign country where I can't speak or read the language. what Gaga song should I listen to on the plane to help me calm down / be excited for my trip? So far I put Fashion of His Love on my playlist. 

put a cat emoji and ねこ on your grindr (or download 9monsters) profile and it will do wonders for you ma'am

 

Edited by truthteller

TDD glitch is cute but i'd prefer it to be at the end of another song instead of in the middle of it... but mother is working extra hard and creative for this tour... i keep being surprised by its placement :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Devin said:

i guess asia & oceania will get the fame and america 2.0 will get chromatica + asib.

 

spacer.png

europe should've gotten chromatica and save jopanned for US 2.0 tbh

 

ds481aa.gif

 

 

Okay, I'm finally starting to feel a bit better. I queued super early in the morning to get barricade, and I did! But of course I ended up getting sick lmao Not even from the cold weather, but probably because someone must've passed me something ugh :monkey:

 

Anyway, the show was incredible. She was absolutely magnificent. Truly, no notes.

For years I thought this version of Gaga was gone forever, that we'd never get her back. But all she really needed was to be happy again, and I'm so grateful she's in such a good place now. :cries::heart2:

 

I feel beyond lucky to have experienced 2 Born This Way songs live, especially Marry the Night, even though she chose jopanned as the bow album for Europe.

 

Clearly, she knew Opbranden was in the audience and thought, "Oh no, I can't let that f- melt down on ATRL", so she blessed me with MTN. :sabrina:

 

Joanne as the bow song was kinda hilarious cause Gaga started crying, one of her dancer started twerking and another dancer start bawling, then the crowd was a mixture between disappointment, sadness and slightly happiness :bibliahh:

 

 

Arena shows >>>>>>>>>>> 

 

spacer.png

 

 

11 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Okay, I'm finally starting to feel a bit better. I queued super early in the morning to get barricade, and I did! But of course I ended up getting sick lmao Not even from the cold weather, but probably because someone must've passed me something ugh :monkey:

 

Anyway, the show was incredible. She was absolutely magnificent. Truly, no notes.

For years I thought this version of Gaga was gone forever, that we'd never get her back. But all she really needed was to be happy again, and I'm so grateful she's in such a good place now. :cries::heart2:

 

I feel beyond lucky to have experienced 2 Born This Way songs live, especially Marry the Night, even though she chose jopanned as the bow album for Europe.

 

Clearly, she knew Opbranden was in the audience and thought, "Oh no, I can't let that f- melt down on ATRL", so she blessed me with MTN. :sabrina:

 

Joanne as the bow song was kinda hilarious cause Gaga started crying, one of her dancer started twerking and another dancer start bawling, then the crowd was a mixture between disappointment, sadness and slightly happiness :bibliahh:

 

 

Arena shows >>>>>>>>>>> 

 

spacer.png

 

 

Glad you had a great time :heart: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.