Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

46 minutes ago, Artur said:

I've seen a couple of girls on tiktok and twitter theorizing that Godga actually loves the Lady In Red dancer and not Michael, with video proofs and everything. They are coming to support LG8 and deserve the right kind of music to thirst over Gags!

 

FailSafe

when she makes a song about a girl on her sexy R&B album and goes viral

 

YMisRE0.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

28 minutes ago, curiousladybug said:

Unfortunately that artist could be kinda out of work if they don't release stuff that people want to listen to and buy… As much as I'd like to think what you said as well, it's not realistic.. 

Isn't Gar already a billionaire? I don't think she needs the money 

12 minutes ago, The Witch said:

when she makes a song about a girl on her sexy R&B album and goes viral

 

YMisRE0.gif

Remember when she said she used to lay in bed and touch herself looking at a Britney poster?

 

YMisRE0.gif

Edited by Artur

40 minutes ago, curiousladybug said:

Unfortunately that artist could be kinda out of work if they don't release stuff that people want to listen to and buy… As much as I'd like to think what you said as well, it's not realistic.. 

Scrihming at the insinuation that she might become homeless if she doesn't give you hits for stan wars

 

BTOGoXN.thumb.gif.322fa64aeea15f7679aa6d

 

Hate to break it to you but doing new age polka would serve a veteran artist like Gar better than being desperate for chart hits

 

BTOGoXN.thumb.gif.322fa64aeea15f7679aa6d

 

 

I want her next album to be industrial punk and metal to a nasty degree so we can drive all the chart stans out of the base

 

Imagine stanning Lady Gaga for her commercial success when her insane artistry and talent is right there

 

BTOGoXN.thumb.gif.322fa64aeea15f7679aa6d

when is the full Mayhem edition, with the 17 tracks, being released physically ? My friend and I are waiting to buy the complete version... :jonnykin:

not yall fetishizing another rock album when you dont even stream killah

YMisRE0.gif

1 minute ago, truthteller said:

not yall fetishizing another rock album when you dont even stream killah

YMisRE0.gif

if the rock album y'all want so bad is like Killah, she can keep it! 

 

YMisRE0.gif

I'd rather have a sexy rnb album like @The Witch is suggesting! :jonnykin: but tbh, I finally got my disco record with Mayhem, so I'm fine with almost everything :clap3:

2 minutes ago, truthteller said:

not yall fetishizing another rock album when you dont even stream killah

YMisRE0.gif

famous rock song Killah

 

YMisRE0.gif

 

11 minutes ago, Aden said:

I want her next album to be industrial punk and metal to a nasty degree so we can drive all the chart stans out of the base

 

Imagine stanning Lady Gaga for her commercial success when her insane artistry and talent is right there

 

 

BTOGoXN.thumb.gif.322fa64aeea15f7679aa6d

I've been her fan since 2009 and I've been here through ARTPOP and Joanne. I've been here through all of her eras and I've supported them all. I'm definitely not a "charts" fan as you like to insinuate. I am just realistic and ofc I want people to appreciate her art which translates to her having hit songs. You can serve art and be successful at the same time. You're really not special for wanting her to do random genres just so you could "drive out" all the "charts fans." Also do I even need to mention the fact her whole character changes when she's successful and you can just see how much it lights her up? Like her whole vibe becomes something else and the passion for her work is back when people recognise her work. Are we gonna act like that's not a fact and that it is not important to her after all these years? Are we gonna act like people hating on her work doesn't depress her like back when she was in ARTPOP/Joanne/Chromatica era? Cmon now.. 

Edited by curiousladybug

Just now, WildAmerican said:

famous rock song Killah

 

YMisRE0.gif

 

Perfect Celebrity isn't doing any better

YMisRE0.gif

2 minutes ago, curiousladybug said:

I've been her fan since 2009 and I've been here through ARTPOP and Joanne. I've been here through all of her eras and I've supported them all. I'm definitely not a "charts" fan as you like to insinuate. I am just realistic and ofc I want people to appreciate her art which translates to her having hit songs. You can serve art and be successful at the same time. You're really not special for wanting her to do random genres just so you could "drive out" all the "charts fans." Also do I even need to mention the fact her whole character changes when she's successful and you can just see how muck it lights her up? Like her whole vibe becomes something else and the passion for her work is back when people recognise her work. Are we gonna act like that's not a fact and that it is not important to her after all these years? 

Rock beiung a 'random genre' when it's been a backbone of her entire career so far dddddddddd y'all are so :ahh:

15 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Rock beiung a 'random genre' when it's been a backbone of her entire career so far dddddddddd y'all are so :ahh:

Can you quote me with the part where I said that please? :coffee2: Also absolutely love how y'all just take 2 words off of the whole paragraph I wrote and even do mental gymnastics on those 2 words so you can try and "drag me." Instead of writing "ddddddd" and acting as you know it all I suggest we engage in more productive conversations. I swear this base is becoming GagaDaily 2.0. 

8 minutes ago, curiousladybug said:

I've been her fan since 2009 and I've been here through ARTPOP and Joanne. I've been here through all of her eras and I've supported them all. I'm definitely not a "charts" fan as you like to insinuate. I am just realistic and ofc I want people to appreciate her art which translates to her having hit songs. You can serve art and be successful at the same time. You're really not special for wanting her to do random genres just so you could "drive out" all the "charts fans." Also do I even need to mention the fact her whole character changes when she's successful and you can just see how much it lights her up? Like her whole vibe becomes something else and the passion for her work is back when people recognise her work. Are we gonna act like that's not a fact and that it is not important to her after all these years? Are we gonna act like people hating on her work doesn't depress her like back when she was in ARTPOP/Joanne/Chromatica era? Cmon now.. 

Have we considered that maybe the reason she's "lit up" now is because she's no longer battling depression, she has a trustworthy circle of people now, and she's actually fulfilling her artistic visions? Her depression with AP/Joanne/Chrome was about recovering from a nasty hip injury that simultaneously happened when her management abandoned her pre-ARTPOP. And she couldn't have been sad about the commerical receptions of those albums when every one of those albums achieved a top 5 hit (Chromatica having two) and still had decent critical acclaim (Chromatica actually being acclaimed).

 

Ofc every artist - veteran or new - is going to get excited for commercial success but you'd be mistaken to think that the lady who released a highly pro-gay song at the very peak of her career is driven by success first and creative output second. 

 

I don't think some of y'al are realizing just how rare it is that an artist of her caliber is still getting this much mainstream success. Madonna got her last huge era about 20-25 years in the game. Beyonce's solo career is about 20 years old and her albums barely move anymore even with Superbowl stunts supporting her singles. Other big girlies you can think of (Mariah, Janet, Britney, Rihanna, Adele, Katy, etc.) stopped snatching huge eras before they even hit 20 years.

 

It's honestly a tad embarrassing for Liddos - veterans or not - to take commercial success too seriously because it's literally and statistically difficult to keep churning commercial success after a certain point, and even an anomaly like Taylor who still pulls numbers is now seen as a capitalist snake oil salesman joke.

 

Like, I'll be PISSED if LG8 fails to serve quality all because she prioritizes getting another GP hit. :rip: 

Are we in a place that we collectively as a base can agree the run from LoveDrug to The Beast is the best 5 song run in her entire discography? 
 

Spoiler

If your favorite album is Joanne or your favorite chroma songs are Replay or enigma, you don't need to express your opinion :celestial:

 

27 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

Europe Part 2 announcement is coming the first week of November. Bookmark this. 

drop your pin so we can come catch you if it doesnt

YMisRE0.gif

Not y'all wanting LG8 to be basic family friendly inoffensive ballads just to brag about hit singles. Some of yall act like she's gonna go bankrupt if she dares take a risk and goes for rock or R&B or experimental jazz. Gaga is a multi-millionaire. She'll be fine. She doesn't need to dumb down her music just to please the chart stans. 

You can want to drive out all the "success stans"  from the fanbase but it already happened. That is why she charts so poorly in the US, that is why she doesn't release physical singles anymore, because they didn't do enough for SL, that is why TDD spent 5 days charting on US spotify. Like the fanbase is already a fraction of what it used to be. Imagine wanting it to be even smaller just so you can have an echo chamber fantasizing about the type of music she is not going to make anytime soon.

YMisRE0.gif

1 hour ago, Summer Boy said:

if the rock album y'all want so bad is like Killah, she can keep it! 

 

YMisRE0.gif

You probably think camp rock is rock music. 

 

YMisRE0.gif

 

yall in here fighting over her next album while i'm just waiting for her to announce Latam dates

YMisRE0.gif

 

Thank god this won't happen lol. A song as epic as VIY needs a beautiful music video. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.