Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I can't believe I got to see Mayhem live, truly the best live show I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of major acts on tour. What a fantastic celebration of the great popstar's career. :heart: I'm still in shock, I feel so grateful she found her love again for pop music.

58 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

The tea and spill of the century except for the Sabrina sneak :giraffe:

Sabrina is Gaga's child that she had during pre-historic times and left her in a leaf on a cave or whatever it is Azalea said

went to two Stockholm shows (nights two and three) and it was incredible :jonny5:

 

however, I will say that this is her second tour in a row with MAJOR sightline issues :biblio: is no one on her creative team checking for this? 

 

unless you're on the floor or level 1, the rigging will block your view of some if not all the upper middle section of the screen, where Gaga is shown for like 98% of the time. 

 

I understand this is the show's production design but feels like such a major oversight. can't show her video feed be shown on the sides as well? it's really bad imo

 

(there's also a lot to be said about the classless messy bottoms that still cut the line at our old ******* age though… like, sir you are too old and your hairline is receding to still be having this attitude. but that's another discussion)

Can't Stop The High sounds like it'd be a good credits song for a fun horror movie

19 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

went to two Stockholm shows (nights two and three) and it was incredible :jonny5:

 

however, I will say that this is her second tour in a row with MAJOR sightline issues :biblio: is no one on her creative team checking for this? 

 

unless you're on the floor or level 1, the rigging will block your view of some if not all the upper middle section of the screen, where Gaga is shown for like 98% of the time. 

 

I understand this is the show's production design but feels like such a major oversight. can't show her video feed be shown on the sides as well? it's really bad imo

 

(there's also a lot to be said about the classless messy bottoms that still cut the line at our old ******* age though… like, sir you are too old and your hairline is receding to still be having this attitude. but that's another discussion)

Yeah the rigging of the speakers blocked the middle of the giant screen for me so it sucked not getting to see the Dance or Die moment, interlude titles, and Voices of MAYHEM messages in their entirety. I'd have to move my head to the side a bit but even then

1 hour ago, Link16 said:

 

:clap3:

LoveDrugsus rising! :jonny2:

 

that thread really has the swifties and hive fuming :suburban: 

13 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

that thread really has the swifties and hive fuming :suburban: 

link

I still see two versions of Mayhem on Spotify. The GP isn't streaming the extended edition enough because why is CStH only getting 47k streams. :mad:

They need to fix it.

:khalyan2:

 

Edited by Darkgalord

imagine gaga performing in saudi arabia and playing the original version burqa :WAP:

that's end several things at once :WAP:

technically turkey is the only muslim majority country where gaga performed aura btw :alexz2:

Edited by Rith

Spoiler

"It was many years ago — I don't even remember how long — that I was supposed to come here for the Joanne World Tour, and I had to cancel my show. […] When I came to Europe this time, I wanted to honor that period in my life with that record, Joanne. It's an album of mine that some people are very familiar with, and some people are not."

tenor.gif
 

mistress of mayhem indeed 

I was secretly hoping that she truly hated Joanne and would just ignore it. Thankfully when this is over we'll get to Chromatica.

 

tumblr_n2k0k77Jlp1r5spg1o1_400.gif

5 hours ago, Link16 said:

 

:clap3:

I just wish the production went harder. I want to hear the hit of the guitars with an explosive chorus. It's very compressed and watered down 

Secured three tickets to the TD Garden show next March with two of my friends. They may be nosebleed seats but we'll enjoy every moment regardless.:agaycatabra:We went to see Marina together a few weeks ago and one of the friends nearly lost his voice experiencing the show. I fear he may die at a Gaga concert, but we'll pass that bridge when we get to it.

10 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

oh they're big mad already

 

jos.thumb.jpg.6abfa03494bdd421ba19f7083d

Isn't that what we you wanted tho? Well, mission accomplished.

 

bjorkatrl.thumb.gif.6041ababb39a302bbecd538b76ab91c0.gif

compiling a bunch of info on the born this way era for smth, and i never knew abt her grammy submissions for that era................there was a paid mole for sure

 

bjorkatrl.thumb.gif.6041ababb39a302bbecd538b76ab91c0.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.