Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

Glad you had a great time :heart: 

Thank you babe :heart2::hug:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

pray for me that my surprise song won't be Just Another Day tonight :eli: 

2 minutes ago, Club classic said:

pray for me that my surprise song won't be Just Another Day tonight :eli: 

What do you have against the best song she released between 2014-23? :katie:

12 minutes ago, Kurt Hummel said:

What do you have against the best song she released between 2014-23? :katie:

girl are you deaf

Daily manifestation that we'll get Total Mayhem with new tracks that include Mustang and VIY as the 5th and final single

 

YMisRE0.gif

33 minutes ago, Club classic said:

girl are you deaf

Just Another Day is Lady Gaga at her truest form to me. Maybe we're stanning different artists idk

 

YMisRE0.gif

Gaga should perform CSTH and KFL or promote it somehow because the amount of streams is an eye sore on Spotify

 

YMisRE0.gif

10 hours ago, austriamonster said:

The MAYHEM Ball truly is the show of the century, oh my god. :jonny:

 

I got to see Gaga on Sunday and Monday in Stockholm and managed to get front row center for the second show (the best spot in my opinion). She was so close so many times and she also walks the barricade here. When she came towards us for the first time during Garden of Eden my entire body was shaking. Her aura is literally insane. 

 

The show is perfection in every sense of the word. Gaga was outstanding (as expected), her vocals blew us all away, her energy was out of this world. And I was lucky enough to share this experience with so many new friends who I met on the days of the shows. Truly an experience I will never ever forget. Can't wait to see her again next month in Lyon :duca:

 

IMG-R-0387.jpg?dl=1

IMG-R-0388.jpg?dl=1

IMG-R-0391.jpg?dl=1

IMG-R-0389.jpg?dl=1

 

 

Wtf you took these pictures? :jonny4:

2 hours ago, opbranden said:

Okay, I'm finally starting to feel a bit better. I queued super early in the morning to get barricade, and I did! But of course I ended up getting sick lmao Not even from the cold weather, but probably because someone must've passed me something ugh :monkey:

 

Anyway, the show was incredible. She was absolutely magnificent. Truly, no notes.

For years I thought this version of Gaga was gone forever, that we'd never get her back. But all she really needed was to be happy again, and I'm so grateful she's in such a good place now. :cries::heart2:

 

I feel beyond lucky to have experienced 2 Born This Way songs live, especially Marry the Night, even though she chose jopanned as the bow album for Europe.

 

Clearly, she knew Opbranden was in the audience and thought, "Oh no, I can't let that f- melt down on ATRL", so she blessed me with MTN. :sabrina:

 

Joanne as the bow song was kinda hilarious cause Gaga started crying, one of her dancer started twerking and another dancer start bawling, then the crowd was a mixture between disappointment, sadness and slightly happiness :bibliahh:

 

 

Arena shows >>>>>>>>>>> 

 

spacer.png

 

 

So happy you got barricade, the crowd looks better with a regular GA. I'm so glad you had an amazing time :jonny5::hughard:

1 hour ago, Aden said:

Daily manifestation that we'll get Total Mayhem with new tracks that include Mustang and VIY as the 5th and final single

 

YMisRE0.gif

Getting a hit era ain't easy these days for veteran acts, so she should keep milking it for as long as possible.

 

YMisRE0.gif

I just came back from Sweden from Gaga's concert. 

First day we were walking around Stockholm and I read on X that Gaga left Milan about 3 hours ago. 
I didn't know which hotel she's staying at but I checked where she was during the past visits and it was close to our place so we went there for a walk not expecting anything. Literally 15 minutes later her whole luggage arrived and I knew it was hers because there was the same guy coordinating everything that was in the Milan photos. They brougt about maybe 30 big suitcases. All black and one pink. I was laughing that's for sure a Joanne tease for the surprise/bow songs (and then she played Joanne at my show). We were waiting for her but it was late and we thought that she will probably enter not with the main door. 
 

The next day we went for a lunch and during that we found out that she was in a gym studio just 500 meters away from our hotel. 
 

We didn't meet her in the streets but then it was the show time. 
 

AND THAT WAS AMAZING. 
 

I can't describe how every detail of the show was incredibly done. All the intros, outros, the whole storyline. SUCH A GOOD WORK and totally better to experience live than on the videos. 
 

Her voice was amazing. She delivered in all songs. Then the piano section. WOW. The whole arena was so silent and intimate when she started to speak and then dedicating the songs to people from the audience. 
 

The only „thing" that distracted me during the show was Gaga's dancer, Michael. Everything was okay until they performed SUMMERBOY under the red light tube and his muscled arms and big pecs started to bounce around like they were just another universe. 
 

I would for 100% go to another MAYHEM show. 
 

10/10

 

25 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Wtf you took these pictures? :jonny4:

Yes :jonny:

Edited by austriamonster

1 hour ago, Aden said:

Daily manifestation that we'll get Total Mayhem with new tracks that include Mustang and VIY as the 5th and final single

 

YMisRE0.gif

why would she promote Total Mayhem with an old ass song

YMisRE0.gif

14 hours ago, GipJo said:

Japan is very English friendly so your freak out isn't warranted, enjoy your trip!

ahh thank you. I was stressing but now im back to being excited

May Gaga have a last minute wave of Grammy voters as it closes in 8 hours inshallah 

36 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

Yes :jonny:

Sooo lucky omfg they're amazing :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Hair said:

So happy you got barricade, the crowd looks better with a regular GA. I'm so glad you had an amazing time :jonny5::hughard:

Thank you :heart: it may looks better but next time I might jump to the UK cause my old ass can't handle anymore 12+ hours in the cold :monkey:

 

but Stockholm was a great crowd!

48 minutes ago, Kimi said:

why would she promote Total Mayhem with an old ass song

YMisRE0.gif

Because it's the best song on the album

YMisRE0.gif

 

15 minutes ago, MonsterFandom said:

Because it's the best song on the album

YMisRE0.gif

 

Disease? It's already the lead single

 

spacer.png

Edited by opbranden

What is your girls obsession with rushing to a Deluxe? Let's hope for two more videos from 'Mayhem' first, then this rumoured 'TDWP' soundtrack song, and THEN move onto the Deluxe.

4 minutes ago, The Witch said:

bad romance boost incoming omg

 

 

I hope Gar can snatch a role in the sequel

Just now, jesus del rey said:

I hope Gar can snatch a role in the sequel

her cameo was the kraken at the end

Just now, Almodusa said:

her cameo was the kraken at the end

And they said her acting career was done after jFAD

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.