Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I leave for my first solo trip ever to Japan for two weeks in 4 days. 

 

I am excited but I am also freaking out at the thought of being alone thousands of miles away in a foreign country where I can't speak or read the language. what Gaga song should I listen to on the plane to help me calm down / be excited for my trip? So far I put Fashion of His Love on my playlist. 

Listen ti ScheiBe and imagine she says japanese instead of german so it's more relatable

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

40 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I leave for my first solo trip ever to Japan for two weeks in 4 days. 

 

I am excited but I am also freaking out at the thought of being alone thousands of miles away in a foreign country where I can't speak or read the language. what Gaga song should I listen to on the plane to help me calm down / be excited for my trip? So far I put Fashion of His Love on my playlist. 

idk if you'll spend a lot of time in Tokyo but i went there for 11 days solo in february and everyone was very kind and helpful, people spoke english well and almost all the signs were in both japanese and english! i thought i'd have a hard time too, especially since i've heard japanese people hate tourists, but i quickly realized they don't hate tourists at all... they hate americans because they're loud and obnoxious and would always overstep the boundaries and social codes. they're very strict with no speaking on phones or not wearing headphones whilst riding public transport for instance. i noticed american tourists would just not care and behave however they wanted and that is simply not OK in a traditional country like Japan. and it is important to greet and thank them with a small bow. also learn the basics: konichiwa, hai, ie, arigato/arigato gozaimasu, gochiso sama deshita (thanks for the food). 

 

OT: MAYHEM aoty, yup yup.

Mother of Mayhem would be a great deluxe name

it spells MoM too

 :mayhem:

 

LoveGame and Alejandro are rising so much lately :jonny2: They will soon surpass Telephone in daily streams! :duca:

 

26 minutes ago, helpthomas said:

idk if you'll spend a lot of time in Tokyo but i went there for 11 days solo in february and everyone was very kind and helpful, people spoke english well and almost all the signs were in both japanese and english! i thought i'd have a hard time too, especially since i've heard japanese people hate tourists, but i quickly realized they don't hate tourists at all... they hate americans because they're loud and obnoxious and would always overstep the boundaries and social codes. they're very strict with no speaking on phones or not wearing headphones whilst riding public transport for instance. i noticed american tourists would just not care and behave however they wanted and that is simply not OK in a traditional country like Japan. and it is important to greet and thank them with a small bow. also learn the basics: konichiwa, hai, ie, arigato/arigato gozaimasu, gochiso sama deshita (thanks for the food). 

 

OT: MAYHEM aoty, yup yup.

I'm spending my whole trip in Tokyo! well 3 days im doing day trips to Nikko, Kamakura and Mount Fuji. and the fact that people are kind and people do speak english makes me feel better! i was really concerned about that :jonny: i can breathe a bit better now

32 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

LoveGame and Alejandro are rising so much lately :jonny2: They will soon surpass Telephone in daily streams! :duca:

 

Also Abracadabra will be crossing 600 million streams within a week and Poker Face will cross 1.9 billion a little while after that :duca: 

Im so happy i got to see The Mayhem Ball BEFORE TDD jump scares. Its so cringe, it should just have its home in the show.
 

If the song was a monster success, different story, but it's not even a fan favorite
 

enOUGH

 

edit: I HAD TO SPEAK UP AFTER SHE RUINED ACT I. Putting it in the middle of PF?! right as you're about to kill mayhem?! Smh

Edited by thesegayz

29 minutes ago, thesegayz said:

Im so happy i got to see The Mayhem Ball BEFORE TDD jump scares. Its so cringe, it should just have its home in the show.
 

If the song was a monster success, different story, but it's not even a fan favorite
 

enOUGH

 

edit: I HAD TO SPEAK UP AFTER SHE RUINED ACT I. Putting it in the middle of PF?! right as you're about to kill mayhem?! Smh

nnn i kind of agree, it's really forced and a bit funny dd

She is probably doing the TDD jumpscare because of Halloween, I bet it will stop soon

also this site was self destructing but the dance or die in swedish was super cute, excited to see the reactions if she keeps it up :gayhemcat:

I feel like all my problems would be solved if she added Can't Stop the High on the tour :jonnyknife:

Edited by Mr. Peanutbutter

45 minutes ago, Artur said:

She is probably doing the TDD jumpscare because of Halloween, I bet it will stop soon

horrid song. now if it was a replay jumpscare... GAG :jonnycat:

 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, thesegayz said:

I HAD TO SPEAK UP AFTER SHE RUINED ACT I. Putting it in the middle of PF?! right as you're about to kill mayhem?! Smh

imagine she does it before she sings bloody mary.

 

spacer.png

37 minutes ago, Devin said:

imagine she does it before she sings bloody mary.

 

spacer.png

In the middle of Angel Down on the piano at BCN nights 1 AND 2

 

spacer.png
 

but she still got me to pay $400 to see her at MSG so I guess I'll do the dead dance 

45 minutes ago, The Witch said:

horrid song. now if it was a replay jumpscare... GAG :jonnycat:

 

Nnnn. I had no idea you were such a OTDDH, now I understand the daily "Is it smashing yet?" quotes :deadbanana:

 

No idea who he is, but he has 1.3M followers on insta so, yay! Straight king!

 

Artur

10 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

No idea who he is, but he has 1.3M followers on insta so, yay! Straight king!

 

Artur

only the house prince himself, his edm sets absolutely devours, not a surprised he's an og liddo, he plays her remix at tons of his shows 

3 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

I'm spending my whole trip in Tokyo! well 3 days im doing day trips to Nikko, Kamakura and Mount Fuji. and the fact that people are kind and people do speak english makes me feel better! i was really concerned about that :jonny: i can breathe a bit better now

update:

I listened to Gypsy and whew I am READY for this trip!

 

:gaygacat6:

5 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

I leave for my first solo trip ever to Japan for two weeks in 4 days. 

 

I am excited but I am also freaking out at the thought of being alone thousands of miles away in a foreign country where I can't speak or read the language. what Gaga song should I listen to on the plane to help me calm down / be excited for my trip? So far I put Fashion of His Love on my playlist. 

Japan is very English friendly so your freak out isn't warranted, enjoy your trip!

6 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

I leave for my first solo trip ever to Japan for two weeks in 4 days. 

 

I am excited but I am also freaking out at the thought of being alone thousands of miles away in a foreign country where I can't speak or read the language. what Gaga song should I listen to on the plane to help me calm down / be excited for my trip? So far I put Fashion of His Love on my playlist. 

I did the same earlier this year the week Mayhem dropped. Went to Mexico solo and it was life changing. Can't wait to hear about your trip. Please keep me posted :smitten:

1 hour ago, hausofdave said:

only the house prince himself, his edm sets absolutely devours, not a surprised he's an og liddo, he plays her remix at tons of his shows 

& @Artur omg I had no idea he looked like that :rip: 

 

My boss see John Summit all the time when he's in LA. Yes Gaga exposure :duca: 

Best song from Born This Way to listen to while attaching clamps with 6v of electricity to your nipples? 
 

:gaycat5:
 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.