Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, PerfectCure said:

I like Million Reasons :lakitu: It's a good song about resilience and it reminds me of when Joanne was released :pancake:but I don't go out of my way stream it :giraffe:

It's definitely inferior to the ASIB ballads but its not a terrible song. Funnily enough I hear it in stores and radio quite often

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Nicholai said:

https://commerce-ui.com/work/official-lady-gaga-shopify-hydrogen-website

 

It was kinda obvious but THANK YOU MICHAEL. 

#ThankYouMichaelPolanksy

1 minute ago, Nicholai said:

https://commerce-ui.com/work/official-lady-gaga-shopify-hydrogen-website

 

It was kinda obvious but THANK YOU MICHAEL. 

i start to feel like Michael want to be more Gaga than Gaga (Stepha) herself :suburban:

1 minute ago, Nicholai said:

https://commerce-ui.com/work/official-lady-gaga-shopify-hydrogen-website

 

It was kinda obvious but THANK YOU MICHAEL. 

FATHER MONSTER :agaycatabra:

 

Both him and Parris are giving Gaga the foundation to artistically thrive.  :smitten:

5 minutes ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

Gotta say though, Disease looks amateur in comparison to Abracadabra. I love the Disease video too though. 

 

Both are way better than watching Gaga fake-play guitar :rip:

***** its a day time horror inspired self fight inner sabatour layered masterpiece. 

 

10 minutes ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

 

This video almost broke me as a fan. I think I've only ever watched it twice. Just so horrible. 

 

Only in Trump's America would this song be outstreaming Rain on Me

the thumbnail alone 💀 

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, Club classic said:

I pretend Joanne doesn't exist

spacer.png

  • Popular Post

Michael was on her website and watching the Stupid Love video, making plans around what needed to change while she slept.

 

:suburban:

Million Reasons is such a beautifull song. I agree about the video though, it would be better if they just kept the apple music video because that forced storyline is... something.

I really don't get the Joanne hate but then Chromatica love. To me, Joanne feels a lot more 'Gaga' than Chromatica does.
 

I think some gays just like Chromatica more because they can twerk to it (no shade) but I'm happy we can all enjoy different things. #KindnessPunks

  • Popular Post

Artpop song 75k daily

Lifetimes 70k

Womans World 66k

 

:dies:

10 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

https://commerce-ui.com/work/official-lady-gaga-shopify-hydrogen-website

 

It was kinda obvious but THANK YOU MICHAEL. 

This is SO AWESOME. I love how hard they are working to make everything as good as possible. And it's so amazing to see all of it paying off.

 

BIElCZy.gif

Edited by Artur

2 minutes ago, atemyheartinc said:

Let's not shade Million Reasons like that. It's the only real success that came from the Joanne era.

As for the video, it's one of her worst (if not the worst), but I think they didn't expect Million Reasons to gain more of an audience than A-YO.

They rushed the video by using the same backdrop as her Apple Music commercial. 

 

The song is a classic; it's a shame it's not getting more streams these days.

You're 100% right about it being the only single to take of from Joanne. This is mostly about the music video (although I detest the glockenspiel in the end of MR)

 

Joanne is a fine album imo but it really drags in the second half for me. The tracklisting is a disaster too.

 

Who decided to put John Wayne right after Joanne? Like wtf :deadbanana2:

I used to think Joanne > ARTPOP when it came to her two weaker albums but Abracadabra came with its Venus-like sonically-healing hymns and slapped my snobby pretentious ass into place. Oh ARTPOP, forgive me for forgetting your highs.

 

She's still a really solid body of work imo but Joan Rivers really is her worst album.

9 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

I used to have both the original CD and foil LP that had "Do What U Want" (featring R Kelly) on them but unfortunately I lost them in a fire with so much and nowadays they are expensive AF. Some day I will cave and buy the ARTPOP vinyl for a few hundred bucks, even if it's in another decade or so.

Yeah that was my first album I bought and I have the DWUW pressing on it. Foil version

4 minutes ago, PMM said:

i start to feel like Michael want to be more Gaga than Gaga (Stepha) herself :suburban:

moo.png

Hopes for this chart week

 

- abracadabra vinyls, physicals

- abracadabra single cover reveal 

- abracadabra reference at Super Bowl (replaying the commercial, her dressing as abracadabra at the event!

- abracadabra #1 TTH

- abracadabra #1 new music Friday 

- abracadabra themed TikToks from Gaga 

8 minutes ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

Gotta say though, Disease looks amateur in comparison to Abracadabra. I love the Disease video too though. 

 

Both are way better than watching Gaga fake-play guitar :rip:

Amateur?! Disease is beautifully directed with so many different cultural references that are beautifully done. A video doesn't need to be a high-powered choreo-centered visual to be amazing. I definitely prefer Abra, but Disease is unique and so nicely executed.

 

:giraffe: 

 

Amateur is Million Raisins and Stupid Bomb. Disease is professional, but a different direction than most videos. 

  • Popular Post
1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

 

Omfg I spat out my drink thinking that was Gaga walking next to Tom! Tell me that is not Patrizia in the flesh :gaycat7:

 

IMG-0186.jpg

 

 

Edited by robattack332

Wait wait wait...

Guys.

 

Was Mayhem in the 911 video?

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

In Disease Mayhem watches Gaga suffer or die in a number of scenarios. In the 911 opening, is Mayhem watching her die?

 

Spoiler

The journey continues :suburban:

 

  • Popular Post

Since we're all airing our grievances about Joanne, my biggest problem with it is it just sounds so unfinished and demo-ish. Her vocals especially on most songs just sound so rough and unpolished, almost like they just slapped the raw vocals on the tracks, which makes the listening experience uncomfortable. I feel like they had to have done it on purpose, because her voice doesn't sound that way when she performs these songs live. Idk. Maybe the rumor that the original LG5 was scrapped and Joanne put together last minute was true, that would explain why it sounds "unfinished".

 

It's still a good album, but by far my least favorite studio album by her. Dare I say it, I might even prefer Harlequin to it.

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Michael was on her website and watching the Stupid Love video, making plans around what needed to change while she slept.

 

:suburban:

He probably couldn't sleep all night, cause that video... even Stupid Love doesn't deserve that, since it's major bop from time to time

 

:suburban:

Just now, robattack332 said:

Omfg I spat out my drink thinking that was Gaga walking next to Tom! Tell me that is not Patrizia :priceless:

 

IMG-0186.jpg

 

 

Jackson Maine and Patrizia Reggiani running into each other in hell

I love these 2 underrated music video looks of hers from YAI. Eye makeup was pretty cool too. Was this the first time she had a video with full black hair? She just had streaks for TEOG.
 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.