Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Human Fly said:

Crazy playlisting all over spotify. 

See this is what happens when you smash organically with 0 playlisting on day 1! 

 

Too bad playlists are overrated and they have almost 0 impact on the song. And its been proved many times.

Lets be real.. which one of us use spotify playlists? 

 

Social media is the most important thing. Bring it on with the ads on tiktok interscope. Open your purse, pay creators, push the narrative. 

 

 

I use playlists a lot to discover new music. 

 

:suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Im learning the choreo now, something I love is the fact that I still remember how to dance to Judas, Marry the Night and Alejandro choreos from years ago, like im amazed ive never forgotten :WAP:

3 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

wait where? 

Elle, 

"I definitely think this album is very vulnerable. I'm not trying to play a character, the way that I did with Chromatica, with Joanne, with ARTPOP, there were all these characters." 

 

Hugo Hilaire has posted a TikTok dancing to it, he's got 5.5M followers :clap3:

 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGdU6hesK/

5 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Crazy playlisting all over spotify. 

See this is what happens when you smash organically with 0 playlisting on day 1! 

 

Too bad playlists are overrated and they have almost 0 impact on the song. And its been proved many times.

Lets be real.. which one of us use spotify playlists? 

 

Social media is the most important thing. Bring it on with the ads on tiktok interscope. Open your purse, pay creators, push the narrative. 

 

 

Tbf playlists are how I've been discovering new music lately... 

Edited by viego

1 minute ago, artc0cx said:

Im learning the choreo now, something I love is the fact that I still remember how to dance to Judas, Marry the Night and Alejandro choreos from years ago, like im amazed ive never forgotten :WAP:

i better see that dicktok :rogue:

Just now, AlGreRithm said:

 

that long ass pose at the end :deadbanana2:

couldn't see use the abracadabra sound / audio? :suburban:

4 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Elle, 

"I definitely think this album is very vulnerable. I'm not trying to play a character, the way that I did with Chromatica, with Joanne, with ARTPOP, there were all these characters." 

 

I'm not really a fan of this. Chromatica... Yeah, I can believe it. But during Joanne and ARTPOP eras she was 100% herself.

 

Still, I do believe this is her most personal/sincere era, which is exciting to see!

Image

 

Meghan! So many singers on the Abracadabra love train

 

ezgif-3-f7cf06d4cd.gif

1 minute ago, LewisK said:

I'm not really a fan of this. Chromatica... Yeah, I can believe it. But during Joanne and ARTPOP eras she was 100% herself.

 

Still, I do believe this is her most personal/sincere era, which is exciting to see!

I think she meant that during Joanne, she played the role of the "relatable pop star" (LOOK, I CAN BE NORMAL). During ARTPOP, she went through so much that it's hard to even know where to begin. And with Chromatica, she took on the role of the Gaga who was "back to pop," even though she wasn't in the right state of mind to truly create music.

RESTOCKED SIGNED VINYLS TOMORROW!!!

 

I REPEAT GAGA IS RESTOCKING SIGNED VINYLS TOMORROW:jonny:

Edited by Dylangaga

1 minute ago, Artur said:

 

ezgif-3-f7cf06d4cd.gif ezgif-3-f7cf06d4cd.gif ezgif-3-f7cf06d4cd.gif

you can tell she's signing them with love unlike the hr0methika ones 

1 minute ago, Artur said:

 

ezgif-3-f7cf06d4cd.gif ezgif-3-f7cf06d4cd.gif ezgif-3-f7cf06d4cd.gif

She's really making up for the scribbles on chromatica:deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

ezgif-3-f7cf06d4cd.gif ezgif-3-f7cf06d4cd.gif ezgif-3-f7cf06d4cd.gif

Wait why does she have blue hair??? She looks gorgeous!:wanda:

1 minute ago, Dylangaga said:

RESTOCKED SIGNED VINYLS TOMORROW!!!

 

I REPEAT GAGA IS RESTOCKING SIGNED VINYLS TOMORROW:jonny:

INFO OR WISHFUL THINKING?!?

Just now, Nicholai said:

INFO OR WISHFUL THINKING?!?

her tiktok lol

LOL monsters bullied her for the L autograph so now shes signing her name in full LOL

B*LLY WORKS:bird:

 

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

ezgif-3-f7cf06d4cd.gif ezgif-3-f7cf06d4cd.gif ezgif-3-f7cf06d4cd.gif

 

Just now, Nicholai said:

INFO OR WISHFUL THINKING?!?

"Chatting away and signing! Another batch of signed vinyl coming tomorrow to ladygaga.com !!! 🖤🖤🖤 signed them all personally full name and heart."

1 minute ago, Nicholai said:

INFO OR WISHFUL THINKING?!?

Her Tiktok caption :jonny:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.