Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, Joker30 said:

It's coming in 2025 for European leg I know the dates for Paris but can't shareย 

Tell me Batcelona is on the list. I BEG YOU. Even if its on DM

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Gesaffelstein's collabs with The Weeknd are all ballads/mid tempo

He released a gorgeous ballad with Haim

Spoiler

ย 

And a cute one with his own vocals ddd

Spoiler

ย 

ย 

33 minutes ago, robattack332 said:

ย 

something stupid is exatcly what this song isย :cm:ย ย 

37 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

DWAS went viral after 5-6 days tho. And it ended up doing 50k daily. So I wouldn't compare them yetย :eddie:

Not comparable cause there were many DWAS audios being used like no official ones. But this is very impressive regardless. Abra the smasha

So, there are no possibilities of debuting in the Top 10 next week?ย ย :gaycat7:

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

back from ATRL jail :clack:

what ha happened? what do you mean?ย bjorkhem.thumb.gif.7dcdc39fcb0ad709ba81103ef3487772.gif

I think if Perfect Celebrity isn't Notorious Being it'll probably be another dark pop song like disease followed by an electronic ballad (vanish into you)

Well he produces ballads too I guess, but I dont think Gaga would hire him for that but lets wait and see..ย 

I don't know it this was posted earlier but the hot daddy is back at reacting to Gaga's latest song Abra and his reaction is absolutely sexyย :WAP:

ย 

ย 

  • Popular Post

Stupid Bomb being the only Chromatican lady in redย ย :deadbanana4:

ย 

GjIRi96W8AAnr9O?format=jpg&name=large

ย 

51 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Oh he's also on GOE? @opbrandenย let's make my entry into your gardening club official, ma

ย 

b8c622e0639e9ca9b9925e0d59a25336072eb8ac.gifย 

Sure, come in!

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

jk, luv youย :heart:

25 minutes ago, Hair said:

It's from stats.fmย :agaycatabra:

girl this app is ****. they are counting my disease plays as disease the antidote version + wtf is this?:

476420197_848047880733183_87734892440325475667347_1345944456576409_3586069484535475997965_9135601989859141_2511080573444474563040_1146749770330301_8664699090836

i am not here for itย :clack:

9 minutes ago, atemyheartinc said:

So, there are no possibilities of debuting in the Top 10 next week?ย ย :gaycat7:

Yes assuming it grows a bit and stabilizes on streaming and that radio latches on. I'm limiting my expectations to ~#15 for the time being. I think that's a safe prediction based on what we've seen. They'll also probably put out physical copies (I imagine the week after next to try to get a full week without worrying about the Super Bowl), which could help its points a lot

1 minute ago, PMM said:

girl this app is ****. they are counting my disease plays as disease the antidote version + wtf is this?:

476420197_848047880733183_87734892440325475667347_1345944456576409_3586069484535475997965_9135601989859141_2511080573444474563040_1146749770330301_8664699090836

i am not here for itย :clack:

last.fm is better

we better get a full performance. Her giving a MR moment with the hat and SB spot! A nachos re-heat moment for the 8 week French radio #1 :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

THIS was the swiftie I was talking about. Ooo I know he's fuming over that album taking home ZERO grammys :lmao:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Omg the collection of FAME perfume :jonnycat: I'm so jealous

Idk why but I imagine Perfect Celebrity being a hard bang like this classic, but amp up the blaring guitars like Notorious.

ย 

ย 

29 minutes ago, Joker30 said:

It's coming in 2025 for European leg I know the dates for Paris but can't shareย 

Thank you anyway, we appreciate whatever you feel/felt comfortable to share :heart:

Played Abra to an office full of hetty women and they all said it was goodย :jonnycat:

6 minutes ago, PMM said:

girl this app is ****. they are counting my disease plays as disease the antidote version + wtf is this?:

476420197_848047880733183_87734892440325475667347_1345944456576409_3586069484535475997965_9135601989859141_2511080573444474563040_1146749770330301_8664699090836

i am not here for itย :clack:

Yeah it's glithy af with Disease. DWAS went through a phase of tagging it as Live in Vegas instead tooย :bibliahh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.