Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post
Just now, PMM said:

you can tell she's signing them with love unlike the hr0methika ones 

You know damn well she'll go back to making a barely legible "L" and calling it a day as soon as the camera stops filming

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, opbranden said:

"Chatting away and signing! Another batch of signed vinyl coming tomorrow to ladygaga.com !!! 🖤🖤🖤 signed them all personally full name and heart."

OMG I HOPE THE RESTOCK WILL AFFECT INTERNATIONAL STORES TOO :jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

RESTOCKED SIGNED VINYLS TOMORROW!!!

 

I REPEAT GAGA IS RESTOCKING SIGNED VINYLS TOMORROW:jonny:

Wheres UKKKKK

4 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

RESTOCKED SIGNED VINYLS TOMORROW!!!

 

I REPEAT GAGA IS RESTOCKING SIGNED VINYLS TOMORROW:jonny:

Wheres UKKKKK

1 minute ago, Nicholai said:

OMG I HOPE THE RESTOCK WILL AFFECT INTERNATIONAL STORES TOO :jonnycat:

I hope so! They sold out right away. :weeps:

WaiT that hair is a slay :jonnycat:

 

Also dying at her mentioning that she's signing the vinyls "personally full name". The Chromatica "L" fiasco was so hilarious :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:

I think she meant that during Joanne, she played the role of the "relatable pop star" (LOOK, I CAN BE NORMAL). During ARTPOP, she went through so much that it's hard to even know where to begin. And with Chromatica, she took on the role of the Gaga who was "back to pop," even though she wasn't in the right state of mind to truly create music.

I get that, but I don't think she was just playing a character, she really was in the mood for doing that. Especially in Joanne, she said herself a thousand times that she was being real and personal with all the things she was writing, which I believe. I just don't want her to be "Mayhem was another character, the "going back to TFM" one", because she slightly tends to trash past eras.

1 minute ago, Nicholai said:

OMG I HOPE THE RESTOCK WILL AFFECT INTERNATIONAL STORES TOO :jonnycat:

she better! i need one gun-frustrated.gif

Lmao she said "lemme beat the 'Z' allegations rq…"

Even amidst this streaming resurgence, Stupid Love is still stuck under 100K. :deadbanana2:

She said full name and heart. Lol.. she knows the Chromatica squiggle drama :deadbanana2:

THE BLUE HAIR!  :jonny: 

 

ALSO MORE SIGNED VINYLS for those who couldn't get them!!! :jonny: 

 

also love seeing her sign them!!!! So cool 

SCREAMING at her emphasizing they will have full name and a heart :deadbanana: Chromatica's L-gate will never be forgotten 

1 minute ago, LewisK said:

I get that, but I don't think she was just playing a character, she really was in the mood for doing that. Especially in Joanne, she said herself a thousand times that she was being real and personal with all the things she was writing, which I believe. I just don't want her to be "Mayhem was another character, the "going back to TFM" one", because she slightly tends to trash past eras.

Maybe I'm biased, but I truly believe MAYHEM is unlocking a level of creativity in her that I haven't seen since BTW. Now, she's creating from a place of joy—she's happy in life, in love, and in her art.

 

ARTPOP, Joanne, and Chromatica all share a common thread: trauma.

 

 

TF, TFM, BTW, and MAYHEM don't.

I hope I can finally snatch a signed CD and a signed vinyl. I still have not pre-ordered the album, since I'm waiting to buy the signed ones! :chick3:

I kinda wish she'd go live on TikTok while signing and just chat like Katy did last year. It was neat. 

  • Popular Post

That hair is such a slay :jonny:

 

edit: I usually delete my posts if they're at the top of a new page due to social anxiety but the f words must know the hair is a slay 

Edited by Entalan

Omg the signed art card is big?! :jonnycat: The picture in the listing makes it look so small.

  • Popular Post

I'm ready to buy a signed copy with my Mastercard. An #ad finally worked on me

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.