Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Florence Belch

ATRL Member

Everything posted by Florence Belch

  1. You'll regret this when it wins the fruit rate
  2. This is war then, go hide in your shelter when my -1 hits like a nuclear bomb
  3. Forgive me sister, but you'll have to add a +8/9 to my average for Minestrone-Moi
  4. Banana is lucky that QUEEN tomato is wrongly considered a vegetable instead of an actual fruit, otherwise it would get its triploid ass obliterated
  5. Why am I revealing this sensitive info though
  6. But we need the audience to actually know her songs for them to be funny, and I fear only the nicknames on the artist are
  7. Florence Belch replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Only to come back HARD with the album of the decade and put those mfs that made them feel like worthless back in their place Now that was the redemption we loved and were begging for
  8. Florence Belch replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Let's not pretend the signs weren't there when they realised this campy classic
  9. Florence Belch replied to Rian's topic in Base
    A true LGBTQIA+ legend that fished so much for ***** and in the ladyponds that realized gender is just a construct
  10. I mean, I saw isMellanie aFartinez submitted, nothing can be worse than that
  11. Florence Belch replied to Rian's topic in Base
    We all know who SYG truly loves and never dares to drag
  12. Florence Belch replied to Rian's topic in Base
    It could have been one hell of a 1-2-3 punch had Patience, Power Bottom! hadn't ruined the momentum for DLMotDF
  13. Florence Belch replied to Rian's topic in Base
    The way this song is growing on me these days, but we all know what's the real gem of the double album
  14. Florence Belch replied to Rian's topic in Base
    You're not totally wrong tbh, cause who knows when was the last time a Florence song was played on the radio (or at all)
  15. If it can help you, it's not like anyone gave groundbreaking ideas, and that's the funniest aspect of it all
  16. Florence Belch replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Are you sure you are in Austria and not just in your bedroom with an Austrian flag on the wall
  17. This masterpiece should be hung in the Louvre
  18. You mean the optional French nicknames or join the contest as a participant? If it's the latter, there's no problem babe, you can join in as a casual rater if you want to
  19. I wanted to add Butaddha to the contest lineup, but then I imagined all the absolutely botched Japanese nicknames, and I refuse to live in that reality
  20. Not vagine skmsjs, but she really did her great thing with this album
  21. Neputada hikari
  22. HEY, I only have cows! Besides, why do you assume I'm attractive and desperate enough to have that
  23. Whoever wrote that Britney comment had no reason to be that brutal, they woke up HATEFUL asf while submitting their ballot
  24. Florence Belch replied to Rian's topic in Base
    I hope so, cause so far this diva is releasing TikTok slops, and I hate to say it Wish La rappresentante di Lista were still in their dance-pop era too, cause their bops were of the highest quality
  25. Florence Belch replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Can't say I really like it tbh: this album is shaping up to have the worst unispired house, to the point it sounds like a borderline parody of her previous works too One Italian electro-pop artist that released a 2026 album you could like is Ditonellapiaga

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.