Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

OMG ABRACADABRA VINYLS?!?

 

USE ME AND THROW ME AWAY YOU DOM TOP DADDY BOBBY!:WAP:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Wait… guys is it too early to call this Gaga's best song?? 
 

normally i take a few months to truly figure out where each new song lands. But this is different. This is totally addictive. I'm going back to older DarkGa staff, and nothing is hitting as good as Abra :WAP:

5 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

Gaga has cancelled ? 

She's doing the concert on Friday, not the actual show on Sunday. 

Just now, DiamondHoe said:

Wait… guys is it too early to call this Gaga's best song?? 
 

normally i take a few months to truly figure out where each new song lands. But this is different. This is totally addictive. I'm going back to older DarkGa staff, and nothing is hitting as good as Abra :WAP:

NO BECAUSE IT IS!

 

:ryan3:

Someone make an OG Charmed mash up with ABRACADABRA!:jonny:

Edited by Dylangaga

This Disease vs Abracadabra situation is so… 

 

 

11 minutes ago, robattack332 said:

Idk why but I imagine Perfect Celebrity being a hard bang like this classic, but amp up the blaring guitars like Notorious.

 

 

This banger 


spacer.png

 

7 minutes ago, BadMonster96 said:

AM France :

#26 +2 *NP*
 

:flame:

Oh Taylor swift dont make that face 

 

28 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

back from ATRL jail :clack:

what'd you do:agaycatabra:

Spoiler

i remain unwarned for my ogh lashings :agaycatabra:

 

53 minutes ago, Spark said:

"Think Jewels N Drugs"

 

I would rather not. 

spacer.png

Noooooo I love Jewels N Drugs am I the only one 

12 minutes ago, DiamondHoe said:

Wait… guys is it too early to call this Gaga's best song?? 
 

normally i take a few months to truly figure out where each new song lands. But this is different. This is totally addictive. I'm going back to older DarkGa staff, and nothing is hitting as good as Abra :WAP:

I was thinking the same! It"s the first time I doubt it when I compare with Bad Romance, MTN, Judas or Poker Face. It's just perfect! And I love every single part. 

 

Between watch the video,  spotify,  make my reaction, watch all the reactions, the dance in tik tok.... 72 hours on loop. That's crazy for me!

Edited by HERO-JUDAS

3 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

 

what'd you do:agaycatabra:

  Reveal hidden contents

i remain unwarned for my ogh lashings :agaycatabra:

 

30 minutes ago, PMM said:

what ha happened? what do you mean? bjorkhem.thumb.gif.7dcdc39fcb0ad709ba81103ef3487772.gif

Spoiler

I called E* S****** a rat bjorkhem.thumb.gif.7dcdc39fcb0ad709ba81103ef3487772.gif

 

 

I can't believe the smashery that is unfolding before our eyes :wanda:

 

 

The amount of Abracadabra related videos I'm seeing on TikTok:rip: all with a lot of likes (100k+) and all of the sudden a lot of Gaga's music being used in recent TikTok videos (outisde the LM community and the usual edits) :rip:. And the best part is most of the videos I'm getting are not even MasterCard challenge related :rip:

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:
  Hide contents

I called E* S****** a rat bjorkhem.thumb.gif.7dcdc39fcb0ad709ba81103ef3487772.gif

 

 

I can't believe the smashery that is unfolding before our eyes :wanda:

 

 

right? abracadabra is doing wonders :jonnycat:

 

Spoiler

you should be promoted not banned bjorkhem.thumb.gif.7dcdc39fcb0ad709ba81103ef3487772.gif

 

Saw a tiktok praising GÀR for responding to so many fans' Abra vids saying it makes her look generous. also a great marketing tactic so a win win :agaycatabra:

12 minutes ago, DiamondHoe said:

Wait… guys is it too early to call this Gaga's best song?? 
 

normally i take a few months to truly figure out where each new song lands. But this is different. This is totally addictive. I'm going back to older DarkGa staff, and nothing is hitting as good as Abra :WAP:

Maybe it's recency, but it's definitely very high up there... There's just too many highlights going on in the song/video/choreo. It's like a Classic Gaga song on steroids 

Pay the toll to the angels
Drawin' circles in the clouds


Keep your mind on the distance
When the devil turns around

 

Edited by sunbathinganimal

  • Popular Post

I always get downvoted for shading Cromatica but maybe y'all can finally see the difference between auto pilot pop Gaga and full creative influence pop Gaga. Mayhem is the natural progression of TFM- BTW - ARTPOP. You can see it in her face, how she dances, how hard the songs hit.

Edited by TedLasso

  • Popular Post
27 minutes ago, Maneater said:

Played Abra to an office full of hetty women and they all said it was good :jonnycat:

Thought you wrote "hefty" :deadbanana4:

I can't believe we're a month away, with a number of performances and appearances on the schedule.

Imperial era number 2 commence

spacer.png

41 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Stupid Bomb being the only Chromatican lady in red  :deadbanana4:

 

GjIRi96W8AAnr9O?format=jpg&name=large

 

ENIGMA with +130% :jonny6:

This is what this career highlight deserves 

Edited by verthigo

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.