Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

***** its a day time horror inspired self fight inner sabatour layered masterpiece. 

 

Well, yes!

 

The camerawork and editing could have been sharper though :gaycat5: You can tell there was a time crunch

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

The Joanne discussions when we're smashing with a solo dahrk bahp???? never change base never change :suburban:

wait this side is a kii :suburban:

 

Spoiler

474613109_628788516509047_62671580871870475728381_1273909313704506_8826607799031474675059_3995781224077524_6961732774378475838246_1143039454208236_6335031757458473647968_972839451443762_48528442049426475969906_1762593124449525_9236442915232473116829_627646326318473_51717549950623

and my fav one:

462570906_1346100346574301_8422884017332


ngl i think it's kinda cute :bird: they change every time you refresh the site
 

1 minute ago, Spark said:

I really don't get the Joanne hate but then Chromatica love. To me, Joanne feels a lot more 'Gaga' than Chromatica does.
 

I think some gays just like Chromatica more because they can twerk to it (no shade) but I'm happy we can all enjoy different things. #KindnessPunks

Joanne is her least authentic album. She repeatedly emphasized it as "the real Gaga" and "her most vulnerable work," but it simply wasn't. She just recently admitted that, like Chromatica, Joanne was just another role she was playing.

 

While Chromatica may not be her most musically expressive work, it's still cohesive and coherent. The lyrics genuinely reflect her pain and depression, making it feel far more authentic than an album about "saving your father" while also singing about masturbating.

20 minutes ago, Spark said:

Chromatica wishes it had a moment on it as good as Diamond Heart's bridge. :lakitu:

Good thing most of the album is :lakitu:

The way Mayhem is demanding she dance or die… we the fans were Mayhem the whole time I fear 

 

Dance for us HACga!

 

spacer.png

Edited by Almodusa

4 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Since we're all airing our grievances about Joanne, my biggest problem with it is it just sounds so unfinished and demo-ish. Her vocals especially on most songs just sound so rough and unpolished, almost like they just slapped the raw vocals on the tracks, which makes the listening experience uncomfortable. I feel like they had to have done it on purpose, because her voice doesn't sound that way when she performs these songs live. Idk. Maybe the rumor that the original LG5 was scrapped and Joanne put together last minute was true, that would explain why it sounds "unfinished".

 

It's still a good album, but by far my least favorite studio album by her. Dare I say it, I might even prefer Harlequin to it.

Harlequin is actually a lot better :deadbanana4:

17 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

I admit listened to the song once first time on my phone speaker right when I was just waked up and hated it :rip:

 

Finally listening on my headphone now and I'm switching like ****** :skull:

 

The production is so sleek, obviously she got better team than bloodpop thank God. I like the prechorus and the chanting part with background vocal of last chorus the most. Not a fan of the speaking part still oh well

Good that you saw the light. but I'm sorry who listens to Gaga songs on phone speaker? :deadbanana2: 

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

spacer.png

yall demanding hourly tiktok updates from @Denim

1 minute ago, AlGreRithm said:

Good that you saw the light. but I'm sorry who listens to Gaga songs on phone speaker? :deadbanana2: 

I was thinking the same thing. What kinda mess of a first experience :deadbanana:


Add in a few telemarketer phone call interruptions and vacuum at the same time while you're at it, sis

 

:clack:

  • Popular Post

Youtube

 

90. Abracadabra (audio) / +804,681

 

MAYHEM

 

The audio also doing amazing :deadbanana:

9 minutes ago, Denim said:

Hopes for this chart week

 

- abracadabra vinyls, physicals

- abracadabra single cover reveal 

- abracadabra reference at Super Bowl (replaying the commercial, her dressing as abracadabra at the event!

- abracadabra #1 TTH

- abracadabra #1 new music Friday 

- abracadabra themed TikToks from Gaga 

I want her team to pull a Travis level of fraudulence where they don't ship the physicals until they have sold enough to give it a cute peak. :lakitu:

i love healthy debates!

 

but one thing is for sure: all of her albuns has a significant effect in her atual persona and are important, you know? i can see how each era reflects where she is now 

Since she was/is in NOLA today, I wonder if she'll be there on Sunday too. It'll probably be a look with a jacket nn

10 minutes ago, Denim said:

Hopes for this chart week

 

- abracadabra vinyls, physicals

- abracadabra single cover reveal 

- abracadabra reference at Super Bowl (replaying the commercial, her dressing as abracadabra at the event!

- abracadabra #1 TTH

- abracadabra #1 new music Friday 

- abracadabra themed TikToks from Gaga 

Hope for all this too except I kind of want them to hold off on releasing Abracadabra physicals until the week of album release. That way the song will have more radio points under its belt, and combined with the streaming boost of the album release, it would have the greatest chance of its highest peak at that point. It'd be good to have them up for preorder ASAP though. 

@Denim needs to begin adding regular radio updates from the Top 10 US pop stations to their hourly TikTok updates.

 

It's part of the unpaid ATRL Lady Gaga Base Thread Intern role.

 

:suburban:

omg the colors are cute too: 

 

Spoiler

475414850_1312288463324525_1279071667810475193343_633258375817571_54466992908309475444211_1810344992836581_8425535215726476418211_2324655621246787_7528118842924474811246_657220483536408_21122747318685473884492_486846184463550_20808012972467475420163_1823353375149473_2421811536471475228666_639802501830421_65916157071802473438831_1302589007449991_3143313912481476314924_470591259449460_51744334724990


info:


jockstrap being 3rd most bought thing from chroma era:

475531143_1181287893489819_8350119434591

and 3rd best selling thing overall on gaga's shop page: :suburban:

476265220_597989283151893_15836766482156

 

13 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Since we're all airing our grievances about Joanne, my biggest problem with it is it just sounds so unfinished and demo-ish. Her vocals especially on most songs just sound so rough and unpolished, almost like they just slapped the raw vocals on the tracks, which makes the listening experience uncomfortable. I feel like they had to have done it on purpose, because her voice doesn't sound that way when she performs these songs live. Idk. Maybe the rumor that the original LG5 was scrapped and Joanne put together last minute was true, that would explain why it sounds "unfinished".

 

It's still a good album, but by far my least favorite studio album by her. Dare I say it, I might even prefer Harlequin to it.

To illustrate what I mean here, listen to these two back to back.

 

 

 

 

Like...Million Reasons is actually a great song when polished up, but the demo they put on the album needed more time cooking I fear. :deadbanana: And this goes for the rest of the album too.

19 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

https://commerce-ui.com/work/official-lady-gaga-shopify-hydrogen-website

 

It was kinda obvious but THANK YOU MICHAEL. 

The same website from where the cover of the album leaked one week in advance? lol they're a disaster 

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Amateur?! Disease is beautifully directed with so many different cultural references that are beautifully done. A video doesn't need to be a high-powered choreo-centered visual to be amazing. I definitely prefer Abra, but Disease is unique and so nicely executed.

 

:giraffe: 

 

Amateur is Million Raisins and Stupid Bomb. Disease is professional, but a different direction than most videos. 

I love Disease! Honestly my only gripes are;

 

1. I think the dungeon scene choreography isn't edited as well as it could be. It feels disconnected from the music. I can see what they were going for and the camerawork falls short.

2. The scene where Mayhem is getting blasted with the wind machine. It just feels a little 0-to-100 and leaves me feeling as if a part of the story was skipped.

 

I still love it though. It's a blast of a music video and I especially love the first scene on the car, and the final chorus

 

Just now, Almodusa said:

Since she was/is in NOLA today, I wonder if she'll be there on Sunday too. It'll probably be a look with a jacket nn

Isn't Donald attending too? Hopefully she gets into a physical altercation with him.

 

:agaycatabra:

9 minutes ago, PMM said:


 

  Hide contents

462570906_1346100346574301_8422884017332

 

oh they knew what they were doing with this one :clap3:

15 minutes ago, Sugden said:

Artpop song 75k daily

Lifetimes 70k

Womans World 66k

 

:dies:

"But they're boat mates!!!12!!!" 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.