Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, furied heart said:

i really love her entire discography… but for me Joanne is my least  favorite, i think the songs didn't aged so well, the visuals are lame, the fashion and the reason behind the project 💀 no thanks

for me joanne is her worst album period. but i go back to it more often than to artpop or chromatica... it has really good songs. 
the visuals and fashion .. well sure, but they fit the concept. also it impacted many other artist to go that route: justin t, kylie minogue, miley and many others 
ot also has the best ballads. for me it was more stephanie project than gaga 

2 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

And I believe blade of grass is actually notorious being, and notorious beast doesn't exists. It's always been „being". Beast is a different song, bookmark this.

Notorious Being = Perfect Celebrity. A celebrity is a notorious being. 

1 minute ago, Spark said:

Chromatica wishes it had a moment on it as good as Diamond Heart's bridge. :lakitu:

The brige of Alice demolishes Diamond Shart (jk I love DH but its chorus and verses are why for me) :lakitu:

Edited by CoolNebraskaGuy

15 minutes ago, Dual Lips said:

I swear some restarted OGHs just have such a small brain capacity to comprehend the fact that Gaga is not back, she was always there. They truly ignore the fact that she had a hit every other year recently

DWAS 2024

Bloody Mary 2022

Rain On Me 2020

ASIB 2018

Million Reasons 2016

What else do these idiots want? Are they that braindead or what?

I'm trying not to go too hard on them since Abracadabra and DWAS slayage has the low IQ people rooting for her again, but I just remember the "fadga", "fadof09", etc nicknames and I wish they could realize how ignorant and simple-minded they are.

Edited by Glam

1 minute ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

 

This video almost broke me as a fan. I think I've only ever watched it twice. Just so horrible. 

 

Only in Trump's America would this song be outstreaming Rain on Me

I'm shook this video at 340M views :rip:

And Disease rotting at 25M 

why are we bashing Joanne when we should be celebrating, streaming, buying, promoting and spamming Abracadabra 

I admit listened to the song once first time on my phone speaker right when I was just waked up and hated it :rip:

 

Finally listening on my headphone now and I'm switching like ****** :skull:

 

The production is so sleek, obviously she got better team than bloodpop thank God. I like the prechorus and the chanting part with background vocal of last chorus the most. Not a fan of the speaking part still oh well

17 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

serious question how is Abra aiming for top 30 when THE debuted at 2 if it's beating it in streams?

Bey got lucky with really low chart points across the board and I think a radio deal as well

 

Spoiler

and for all we know, D*dd* pulled something shady :fan:

 

Just now, Vroom Vroom said:

why are we bashing Joanne when we should be celebrating, streaming, buying, promoting and spamming Abracadabra 

She's wearing a Joanne hat—guess that brought back some PTSD.

4 minutes ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

 

This video almost broke me as a fan. I think I've only ever watched it twice. Just so horrible. 

 

Only in Trump's America would this song be outstreaming Rain on Me

my gosh. i hope she will never perform this 3:25 track ever again. It should be removed from Joanne 

Edit: and i rather watch richy performing his exorcisms on a dance floor than press play on this video 

Edited by PMM

13 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Abra feels like MTN and Replay's successor :alexz: 

I feel like Abra is more a Venus' melody/song structure and Scheisse's euphoric beat successor, but I do see the MTN and Replay's influence you're talking about :jonny:

25 minutes ago, Fizzy said:

Still annoyed that a solo or Christina DWUW version isn't added to the album. Need DWUW to be part of her recurrents

I used to have both the original CD and foil LP that had "Do What U Want" (featring R Kelly) on them but unfortunately I lost them in a fire with so much and nowadays they are expensive AF. Some day I will cave and buy the ARTPOP vinyl for a few hundred bucks, even if it's in another decade or so.

4 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

The abracadabra video was shot on december 14th 2024. She did an interview that day where it was confirmed she was in between multiple video shoots. I thought it might've just been that sexxy red song but that was shot four days AFTER the interview took place. I'm leaning to believe she also filmed another music video prior Abracadabra. Maybe Vanish Into You?

zombieboy with rosé and bruno as the main couple 

Just now, Human Fly said:

I'm shook this video at 340M views :rip:

And Disease rotting at 25M 

Gotta say though, Disease looks amateur in comparison to Abracadabra. I love the Disease video too though. 

 

Both are way better than watching Gaga fake-play guitar :rip:

Just now, opbranden said:

spacer.png

 

Is she constantly tweeting about disease? :deadbanana4:

her new song sampling Disease "Screaming for Me Baby" available  on 07.03.2025

I like Million Reasons :lakitu: It's a good song about resilience and it reminds me of when Joanne was released :pancake:but I don't go out of my way stream it :giraffe:

1 minute ago, PMM said:

 It should be removed from Joanne 

Let's think about what this would do to Joanne's recurrent streams. Million Raisins is the only thing keeping her out of the morgue.

  • Popular Post

 

We focus so much on Spotify, but her YT numbers are also ******* huge too. :jonny2:

 

Just now, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

Let's think about what this would do to Joanne's recurrent streams. Million Raisins is the only thing keeping her out of the morgue.

idc. the album would have been better if this thing wasn't on it 

7 minutes ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

 

This video almost broke me as a fan. I think I've only ever watched it twice. Just so horrible. 

 

Only in Trump's America would this song be outstreaming Rain on Me

Let's not shade Million Reasons like that. It's the only real success that came from the Joanne era.

As for the video, it's one of her worst (if not the worst), but I think they didn't expect Million Reasons to gain more of an audience than A-YO.

They rushed the video by using the same backdrop as her Apple Music commercial. 

 

The song is a classic; it's a shame it's not getting more streams these days.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.