Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

25 minutes ago, DiamondHoe said:

Wait… guys is it too early to call this Gaga's best song?? 
 

normally i take a few months to truly figure out where each new song lands. But this is different. This is totally addictive. I'm going back to older DarkGa staff, and nothing is hitting as good as Abra :WAP:

IMO it's not her best song but it is her best single since Applause.

 

EDIT: Was this a joke that flew over my head?

Edited by Glam

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

An underrated moment in Abracadabra is in the 2nd verse where it starts to build up ("Don't waste time on a feeling")

2 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

I always get downvoted for shading Cromatica but maybe y'all can finally see the difference between auto pilot pop Gaga and full creative influence pop Gaga. Mayhem is the natural progression of TFM- BTW - ARTPOP. You can see it in her face, how she dances, how hard the songs hit.

Wasn't she like depressed back then?

 

She is in a better state of mind now it seems.

2 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

THIS was the swiftie I was talking about. Ooo I know he's fuming over that album taking home ZERO grammys :lmao:

 

 

 

the way damn near everything he mentioned (besides disease not being a classic gaga song or whatever) are ideas that monsters have also covered in every main gaga fandom space and yet they're so tilted…like ik the swiftologist doesn't have the most agreeable and pleasant tone but he's not saying radically delusional takes here  :suburban:

  • Popular Post

GOD ARTPOP IS SUCH A MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :weeps::clap3::flame::weeps::clap3::flame:

 

SLAP HONEY ON A YOUNG PANCAKE!

 

 

3 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

I always get downvoted for shading Cromatica but maybe y'all can finally see the difference between auto pilot pop Gaga and full creative influence pop Gaga. Mayhem is the natural progression of TFM- BTW - ARTPOP. You can see it in her face, how she dances, how hard the songs hit.

I think the main thing is the thick production. I think chrome is Gaga being very commercial. The strategy for was different following ASIB, she was just riding a wave of repeak and didn't need to really do much. HMH mace around the same time is similar in the ballad  sense. We still got some good songs

18 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:
  Hide contents

I called E* S****** a rat bjorkhem.thumb.gif.7dcdc39fcb0ad709ba81103ef3487772.gif

 

 

I can't believe the smashery that is unfolding before our eyes :wanda:

 

 

Wait, u can get banned for saying the truth? Oh wow :mad:

Between the Disease outro, Abracadabra bridge, (what we'd heard of) Garden of Eden's chorus, and Gaga's introductory vocal rift on DWAS, Mayhem has so many GOATed moments already :jonny6:

Why AM US taking forever to update? When rest of the world updates every hour? 

21 hours ago, Dumbledore said:

Girls and gays. I'm hearing my mom playing Abracadabra in her room and I haven't even told her about it yet. We have a hit in our hands 100% :jonny: 

Update: she just asked "Did you guys heard the new Lady GaGa song?" to my aunt and uncle. It's a hit!

 

DKyZG4V.gif 

 

 

Chromatica was a good album, well executed and with some great tunes, even one od her best songs (911). I understand that some people can find it too "correct", but it was still good.

 

I also get why even ARTPOP is increasing more than chromatica thanks to ABRACADABRA. It simply gives a similar energy. 

 

Venus or swine sound great right after Abra.

I'm back!! Update with all my missing updates +ost recent one in 5 minutes 

 


 

1 minute ago, TedLasso said:

I always get downvoted for shading Cromatica but maybe y'all can finally see the difference between auto pilot pop Gaga and full creative influence pop Gaga. Mayhem is the natural progression of TFM- BTW - ARTPOP 

Y'all will take any opportunity to push Chromatica into traffic. She's seeing a huge boost in streams right now, why can't you just be happy for her?! 

 

You will never get me to hate LG6 :fish2:

 

 

  • Popular Post

OMG!!! Z100 just played abracadabra again!!! This is the first time they've played it afternoon, and now during rush hour, nice!!!!

 

3 plays today so far, most of any day thus far. Let's hope it plays it again!

1 minute ago, CristalConners said:

Another hot straight guy reacting to Abra
 

 

i was just gonna post this too, king's gaggedt but he's keeping it internal dddd

  • Popular Post

 

02/04: 1,064,540

02/05: 1,854,074 (+789,534)
02/06: 2,657,125 (+803,051)

 

stable :fan2:

 

 

1 minute ago, Denim said:

 

I'm back!! Update with all my missing updates +ost recent one in 5 minutes 

 


 

Thanks! Denim, @Infernal Paradise  posted the DWAS first 7 days on tiktok. To give more context to your data. 

 

 

9 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

GOD ARTPOP IS SUCH A MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :weeps::clap3::flame::weeps::clap3::flame:

 

SLAP HONEY ON A YOUNG PANCAKE!

 

 

Still annoyed that a solo or Christina DWUW version isn't added to the album. Need DWUW to be part of her recurrents

16 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

When the SNL performance is a tribute as well :suburban:

"I've had many Saturdays in my life… some good ones, some bad ones. But they're all special in their own way, so I wanna honor the million Saturdays we've all had.

 

You're giving me a million reasons to let you go…"

:suburban:

  • Popular Post

:agaycatabra:Abracadabra, BREAKING news! :agaycatabra:

 

IM BACK!! AND WE ARE CONSISTENT!

 

highlighted are the two updates I missed when I was gone + most recent 

 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Day 2 Total - 22.7K (+11.4k)

Day 3 Total - 39.8K (+17.1K)

biggest update on Day 1: +690

biggest update on Day 2: +800

biggest update on Day 3: +1200

 

TODAY / DAY 4

 

8AM - 43.9K

9AM - 44.5K (+600)

10AM — 45.3K (+800)

11AM — 46.1K (+800)

12PM — 47K (+900)

1PM — 47.9K (+900)

2PM — 48.9K (+1,000)

3PM — 50.9K (+1,000)

4PM — 51.9K (+1,000)

5PM — 52.7K (+800)

  • Popular Post

The music video is at 2.3 million in 18 hours on Day 4. May beat Day 3 

4 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

i was just gonna post this too, king's gaggedt but he's keeping it internal dddd

ikr he was edging the whole time omg 

18 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

I always get downvoted for shading Cromatica but maybe y'all can finally see the difference between auto pilot pop Gaga and full creative influence pop Gaga. Mayhem is the natural progression of TFM- BTW - ARTPOP. You can see it in her face, how she dances, how hard the songs hit.

I agree, as much as i love Chromatica... this era feels WAY more genuine and true to herself.

9 minutes ago, CristalConners said:

Another hot straight guy reacting to Abra
 

 

Not "Bad romance! I've heard of that song!" :skull: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.